Sign in to follow this  
JayMadIV

Pre-Orders: January 7th, 2019.

From a PA Press Release that went out just recently. The second quote is from the Press Release.

Twinfinite

BleedingCool

DualShockers

Looks like the fairly long wait for a console version of the popular MMORPG Black Desert Online is coming closer to its end, as today Pearl Abyss announced a data for the opening of pre-orders of the Xbox One version.

Aspiring players will be able to pre-order the game on Jan. 7, 2019 via the Microsoft Store.

The game has been partly redesigned for Microsoft’s console, and it will come with the changes that Pearl Abyss has been making to the PC version, including a renewed story, remastered graphics and audio, on top of a new interface optimized for the Xbox One.

If you’re unfamiliar with Black Desert Online, it’s a Korean MMORPG featuring really, really pretty graphics, what can easily be defined as the most advanced character customization in the industry, and a really vast open world. It’s currently available for PC and counts over ten million players worldwide.

At the moment, we don’t know exactly when Black Desert Online will be released on Xbox One, but it shouldn’t be too far. In the meanwhile, you can check out the latest news for the PC version.

As the first major MMORPG release of 2019, Black Desert will continue to drive player-interest in a franchise known around the world with a release on a whole new platform. With over 10 million registered users in Black Desert Online on PC, Black Desert boasts next-generation visuals and skill-based, real-time combat along with unprecedented detail in character creation. Redesigned for the Xbox One, the newest version of Black Desert will feature a new storyline, remastered graphics and audio, and an optimized user interface created specifically for a fluid, responsive console experience.

so..there you go.

Edited by JayMadIV
  • Like 3

Good to at least have some news even if it's not what we were all hoping for..

Still looking forward to hearing how much each package will be and what will be included

my uninformed guess, based on nothing except the pre-order date,, is that we'll get a head start towards the end of January for people who pre-ordered, with full launch beginning of February.

I'm curious now as to pricing, and what will come with the pre-order packs.

Edited by JayMadIV

8 minutes ago, JayMadIV said:

my uninformed guess, based on nothing except the pre-order date,, is that we'll get a head start towards the end of January for people who pre-ordered, with full launch beginning of February.

If I were a betting man id say release between the 21st and  24th for pre orders and 28th for full release...just my best guess though

It's coming from their official press release page. Can join in on the discussion and more info about what gets announced on the subreddit. 

I'm guessing that it will be same as PC packs are,  I don't think they will offer early access on some packs but that is just my opinion.  I bought explorer pack on PC and there was no early access I mean this is not EA come on lol. 

7 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'm guessing that it will be same as PC packs are,  I don't think they will offer early access on some packs but that is just my opinion.  I bought explorer pack on PC and there was no early access I mean this is not EA come on lol. 

NA had head start with early access. Not sure where you found that information.

12 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

ummmm I 100% had early access on PC are you sure you played?

1 minute ago, Beond said:

ummmm I 100% had early access on PC are you sure you played?

I think he started like two weeks ago so he's probably mistaking early start for launch? Not sure lol.

Finally, some news. The terrible communication is killing my hype a bit, but if I didn't still really want to play, I wouldn't care about the communication. Wonder if the pre-order will immediately charge.

So Simon lied to us,i mean they lied to us saying that the game is coming out this year 🤔🤔 just saying.

thank you for the info, now i can sleep in peace.

1 hour ago, Urek Mazino said:

So Simon lied to us,i mean they lied to us saying that the game is coming out this year 🤔🤔 just saying.

thank you for the info, now i can sleep in peace.

Not really a lie, circumstances changed

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Could have easily typed a sentence or two, about the circumstances changing as they changed, to stop all the confusion.😅

Edited by Uryu

1 minute ago, Uryu said:

Could have easily typed a sentence or two, about the circumstances changing as they changed, to stop all the confusion.😅

Yup, sorry about that, hands were tied. Also the pre-order date should include the release date of the game, so there is that to look forward to as well

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not blaming you btw CM, even though was kinda Mia for bit hehe. I know you have your reason for not being able to talk about what was going on behind the scene. Just kinda hard for many to understand why PA felt that a reply was not need untill now. All in all I'm not going to touch on the subject again untill the next delay.😂🤣😝

Its now been posted on the official facebook page. I bet these forums will be pretty active in the coming days

17 minutes ago, [CM] Simon said:

Yup, sorry about that, hands were tied. Also the pre-order date should include the release date of the game, so there is that to look forward to as well

Thank you for the update. Good to know when we can expect to hear tgecrelease date.