[CM]Shirna

Pre-Orders Start Jan 7th!

Adventurers! 

Firstly, we would like to thank you all for your patience over the last few months. We have been working hard to make sure that Black Desert on the Xbox is the MMORPG experience that you have been waiting for. 

We are finally able to announce that pre-orders for Black Desert will start January 7th. On that day, we will be announcing the pre-order pricing and launch features of Black Desert, as well as the release date and it will be available for purchase via the Microsoft store. 

If you played the beta, we would especially like to thank you for all your feedback. We have taken as much of your feedback on board as possible, and have been busy making changes that reflect some of the things that you have asked for. 

We hope to see all of you in the world of Black Desert sometime soon! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 7

Would.it not make more sense to give us the prices now as you are releasing the info just after the January sales where everyone will be skint... giving them an idea how.much to save may be prudent

• Like 2

1 minute ago, [CM] Simon said:

Adventurers! 

Firstly, we would like to thank you all for your patience over the last few months.

I wasn't the most paitent, but that's only because I really want to play. Good to finally get a date when we will know the launch. Been lurking for months and was starting to lose it a bit :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kelko said:

I wasn't the most paitent, but that's only because I really want to play. Good to finally get a date when we will know the launch. Been lurking for months and was starting to lose it a bit :)

Don't worry, as someone who is also hyped about the game, I too have felt impatient. 

• Like 3

I hope the biggest package comes with the same outift the pc had its my favorite outfit in the game. Glad to see progress with release.

• Like 1

Thanks fot the news! Cant wait to see  what the preorder stores inside it 🤔 

also, cant say we were patient 😂 

I think some dude misspelled "early 2018" and actually meant 2019 lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alright GUYS! 

Then Lets Starting Saving MONEY!! 

But.. it will be great to announce the Price and The Packages And The Release Date Before the end of 2018 .. at least everyone will have the idea about everything! 

and on Jan 7th the Pre-order Start!

Trust me It will Be GREAT IDEA! TRUST ME AND MY MONEY!

Until Then 

Cheers!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@[CM] Simon I've been hearing a lot of negativity towards Black Desert with people warning us XBL players of the rampant P2W the game has become. 
My question to you is how will this games version differ from the PC (Korean version); Will there too be more pay to win and how will the enhancement process go i.e will things have a chance to be destroyed?

On 12/20/2018 at 8:09 AM, Maxwell said:

@[CM] Simon I've been hearing a lot of negativity towards Black Desert with people warning us XBL players of the rampant P2W the game has become. 
My question to you is how will this games version differ from the PC (Korean version); Will there too be more pay to win and how will the enhancement process go i.e will things have a chance to be destroyed?

Edited by Harming

2 hours ago, Harming said:

Accessories (rings, belts, earrings, necklace) blow up on enchantment failures.  Weapons and armor will begging to delevel when you fail enhancements past due (+17). But will never blow up.  

As for the p2w, the biggest offending g items in the PC versions are valks crys and art mems, well see if those get put in here but as of now theres been no I formation about the cash shop. 

Actually the worst P2W aspect of PC version is Costume Melting for Cron Stones.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 10:42 AM, Grammaticus said:

Edited by Harming

2 hours ago, Grammaticus said:

Im gonna have to agree with this everyone melts outfits for crons. Also i would like to add in my opinion selling pearl items on market board to me its same as buying silver with money just buy 5 outfits with pearls(real momey) list them on market make 500+ mil. 

THATS COOL AND ALL SO I GUESS YOU ALL HAVE FIGURED OUT THE NEGATIVE MARKS AGAINST OUR XBOX ACCOUNTS FOR THE PICTURES POSTED!!!!!! I personaly will not and would not buy this game until you all take care of something this minor that you all caused.

Not to be negative about the news but having a date for pre order is great any all but is it at lest going to be out next month?, games do pre order's and it can still be 2 or 3 months till it comes out or longer......

19 minutes ago, LordDante said:

Not to be negative about the news but having a date for pre order is great any all but is it at lest going to be out next month?, games do pre order's and it can still be 2 or 3 months till it comes out or longer......

True...and that date could even be delayed, but regardless a date is still 100x better than the usual "soonish".😂

Edited by Jammer480
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2018 at 2:52 PM, LordDante said:

Edited by Jinxys
Please delete this account