[CM]Shirna

Pre-Orders Start Jan 7th!

On 1/4/2019 at 10:12 AM, Elder Cog said:

Any idea what time Monday the info will become available? Not that I'm counting hours...

Anyone know what the timezone its going to be released? Pnw? Eastern? Or Korean time zone perhaps?

2 hours ago, Twigg said:

Anyone know what the timezone its going to be released? Pnw? Eastern? Or Korean time zone perhaps?

Heard 00:00 utc

Lol wow those pre order packs are lame,  game releases March 2nd I won't be buying the packs I might just get the game on the 2nd.

On 1/6/2019 at 9:21 PM, Deathz Angel said:

Lol wow those pre order packs are lame,  game releases March 2nd I won't be buying the packs I might just get the game on the 2nd.

actually... it comes out on the 4th and 3rd depending on where you live, i recommend buying the $30 version because you get it 24 hours earlier than the rest already putting you at an advantage

I will just get the $10 version after launch,  I don't really care about this game since pvp is forced on you at Lv 50. I don't plan on going past 49.9999 Lv so I don't get pked.  They should have a toggle like world of warcraft does so the pve players don't have to pvp. I will probably spend my money on Anthem that comes out before bdx at least I won't have to pvp on that game 

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2