Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Beond

Most expensive version of the game

Recommended Posts

So on PC this was the armor you got for getting the conquerors pack was this and judging by the new twitter pic and beta announcement with this armor showing it will be the same as xbox most expensive edition, anyway the blue circled parts you can't dye on PC let's make our voices heard on this and have them add dye to these pieces of armor for the xbox version!!! @[CM] Simon fight for us!

 

EDIT: You've already asked thank you!!!

 

image.thumb.png.7e209394e384cd05075971c764e3a4b9.png

Edited by Beond
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Noob question - when they give you special items for purchasing packs, is it a one time one character use thing or it let's you reuse them on each new character you make?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dendal said:

Noob question - when they give you special items for purchasing packs, is it a one time one character use thing or it let's you reuse them on each new character you make?

(PC version)Well you get a lot of things some are decorations for your house, this armor set it's called shudad if you google it for other classes this is wizard you can use it on 1 character same with a horse whistle that I got and a pet and some other small item I forgot about but yes mostly use it on one character and it's locked to that character. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got ya. I'm only asking cause some mmorpgs I've played have an area in the store where you can claim "already purchased exclusive items" on each new character that you make. They weren't p2w at all and mostly cosmetic. But if they're class specific I guess that makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dendal said:

Got ya. I'm only asking cause some mmorpgs I've played have an area in the store where you can claim "already purchased exclusive items" on each new character that you make. They weren't p2w at all and mostly cosmetic. But if they're class specific I guess that makes sense.

Yeah a lot of stuff you can use on your other characters like the title, house items, pet, horse but armor and whistle for horse are locked to one character

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ill be rocking this set either way but yeah would be nice. 

 

Had kind of the same issue on pc with my horse gear. I could dye everything but some parts just wouldn't change Rob the color on was selecting....like ifbi tried to make them white they'd just lighten slightly but stay a brownish color and wouldn't match the rest of the costume 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Darthaden said:

Ill be rocking this set either way but yeah would be nice. 

 

Had kind of the same issue on pc with my horse gear. I could dye everything but some parts just wouldn't change Rob the color on was selecting....like ifbi tried to make them white they'd just lighten slightly but stay a brownish color and wouldn't match the rest of the costume 

Yeah it just sucks especially when you spend a lot of money on not only the costume but dying it as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Always hated the fact that you couldn't dye those parts. Also hate the fact that dye's are one time use.. so..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2018 at 11:57 AM, Tr3nch said:

Always hated the fact that you couldn't dye those parts. Also hate the fact that dye's are one time use.. so..

Same, They'd lose a lot of money if you could use on all characters though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the value pack you get free Merv palette for the time of said pack,  unlimited dying on everything and any dye in the game,  them 30 day Value pack is hot on the market place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

With the value pack you get free Merv palette for the time of said pack,  unlimited dying on everything and any dye in the game,  them 30 day Value pack is hot on the market place. 

1st - Value Pack has been introduced in BDO months after games' release. Before it did, Dyes were actually quite expensive commodity and always sold-out in Marketplace. As far as i know there is no VP on BD yet so we might have to make do with in-game color options, handouts from events and possibly one-time-use Pearl Purchases.

Also by the way - Merv Palette is only part of Value Pack in BDO EU / NA release of the game due to Kakao-PA agreement. In KR where PA self-publishes you don't get Mervs Palette as part of Value Pack at all and have to pay separately for it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They said this is the new bd for Xbox one I doubt that they will not have value packs from the start because it's basically the same as monthly subscription for other games I also would believe that they will come with Merv palette due to high success in the PC version. But after all it is a different version than the PC. Wonder if they will have the 7 day Value pack in the returning player rewards,  that would be good,  and free kuku pet for returning players. I will 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They won't have returning player rewards at launch, they'll only have daily log in rewards. Returning player/new player rewards are ment to help people catch up and become competitive quicker......there won't be anyone to catch up to on the Xbox, well all be on the same level.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know not at launch I'm talking about in general because I will be playing 30 days on bdx and then 30 days PC alternating between the two and staying as returning player,  they will be announcing officially borderlands 3 this year and I will be playing that as soon as possible,  maybe anthem as well but I don't think that will keep my interest with only 4 classes. I will try the open demo Feb 1st thru the 3rd and see but it is EA and bioware after all I don't expect much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I know not at launch I'm talking about in general because I will be playing 30 days on bdx and then 30 days PC alternating between the two and staying as returning player,  they will be announcing officially borderlands 3 this year and I will be playing that as soon as possible,  maybe anthem as well but I don't think that will keep my interest with only 4 classes. I will try the open demo Feb 1st thru the 3rd and see but it is EA and bioware after all I don't expect much. 

It doesn't bother me that anthem has only 4 classes, its a different type of game than bdo. I preordered anthem, i will play ut less than bdo that is if bdo releases before anthem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×