Alfajores

News about other regions launch ?

Posted (edited)

Hello all.

@[CM] Simon since we are near the pre-sale and possible launch, do we have news about the availability of BDX in stores of other regions  (asia/oce/south America, etc?)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Alfajores

1 hour ago, [CM] Simon said:

Europe and North America, and by all intents and purposes, the UK is still in Europe :) 

What's the ETA for Australia?

In the qna faq they've said that they are currently working on getting the game available for the Australian and New Zealand store. 

As to when it'll be done I couldn't say but it's coming though.

22 hours ago, Ghost Striker said:

I also want to know if the game will be available in the Brazilian Store before the launch because I want to pre-order.

This was already answered......

before ne one else asks for the....i forgot how many times its been now....but before it gets asked again....eu and na only right now. If that changes a post will be made by admins im sure. They cant be reliable with be thing else but they deff love focusin on answerin questions that have been answered a million times already.

2 hours ago, numnutz2005 said:

This was already answered......

before ne one else asks for the....i forgot how many times its been now....but before it gets asked again....eu and na only right now. If that changes a post will be made by admins im sure. They cant be reliable with be thing else but they deff love focusin on answerin questions that have been answered a million times already.

Well, Tera also only has North American and European server in the consoles and even so the game is in the Brazilian store. We do not ask for a South American server, but yes the game is available in all stores besides those that already have the game today.

South America, Asia, Oceania, there are many players from these places who would also like to buy the game.

On 1/8/2019 at 7:17 AM, Ghost Striker said:

Well, Tera also only has North American and European server in the consoles and even so the game is in the Brazilian store. We do not ask for a South American server, but yes the game is available in all stores besides those that already have the game today.

South America, Asia, Oceania, there are many players from these places who would also like to buy the game.

well tera didnt say it will only be avail to eu and na folks like simon has posted. thats how we know the store availability will only be eu and na. that can change later which if it did they will announce it but as of the time i replied thats what has been said.

Mixed feelings on that one, I've got a lot of NA friends I won't be able to play with anymore :/

1 minute ago, Risko said:

Mixed feelings on that one, I've got a lot of NA friends I won't be able to play with anymore :/

buy it 2 times ;)

You will be able to play NA/EU but your preorder stuff (pearls, costumes, pets, etc.) will be bound to the region you bought the game at.. So, lets assume you are EU, you preorder the game and get all the goodies. You can then switch your region to US and play the game but your goodies won't be available for you.. No value packs, no pets etc. Just the game itself.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I understood Simon's explanation during AMA today. 

• Like 1

Ok, yes you have the game, but not your toys... (Or characters for that matter). If you at least have your characters, I'm in love.

14 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

You will be able to play NA/EU but your preorder stuff (pearls, costumes, pets, etc.) will be bound to the region you bought the game at.. So, lets assume you are EU, you preorder the game and get all the goodies. You can then switch your region to US and play the game but your goodies won't be available for you.. No value packs, no pets etc. Just the game itself.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but this is how I understood Simon's explanation during AMA today. 

I believe your understanding is accurate. That’s my understanding as well that no one is locked from playing in either server but their items would be in terms of pearls and pre order bonuses. (Yet to appear on the Xbox store)

To some extent I wonder how valid their info is because they somehow are going to be the only Xbox one game where the base game isn’t allowing the Home Xbox feature. 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf