Sign in to follow this  
Beond

2 days

Its pretty bad when I'm looking forward to the weekend being over so Monday can hurry up and get here.....and its not even the release of the game 

The question I want answered is what time Monday will they announce .. will save me checking my phone every 5 mins on monday

Well Monday is either gonna be a happy day or a disappointing day for me. Hopefully it's purchasable on the AU store. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Elder Cog said:

The question I want answered is what time Monday will they announce .. will save me checking my phone every 5 mins on monday

100% chance someone will be on here crying at 12:01 their time, not pst "where's the pre sale?"

I work the night shift so I don't even roll out of bed until 4pm so pretty sure it'll be up by the time I get out of bed unless there's a delay 

5 minutes ago, Dova said:

Well Monday is either gonna be a happy day or a disappointing day for me. Hopefully it's purchasable on the AU store. 

starting to wonder if they even know. I've seen this question asked many times without reply. I'm lucky enough to live in NA and even in the same time zone as their NA home.

54 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

starting to wonder if they even know. I've seen this question asked many times without reply. I'm lucky enough to live in NA and even in the same time zone as their NA home.

We'll find out soon enough I guess. Personally I'll be disappointed if it's not available because of all the delays that happened last year. 

I'm just worried that we cann preorder but release be more than a month away....surely, hopefully it will release in january.

1 hour ago, sunstar said:

I'm just worried that we cann preorder but release be more than a month away....surely, hopefully it will release in january.

Since we can preorder on the 7th my guess to the release is either end of Jan or first week of Feb. 

I've never been so excited about a preorder date.....I dont know if this is a good thing or am I a battered gamer?

6 hours ago, Dova said:

Just change your Xbox region to what ever its coming out on and you can still buy the game that way, and sometimes cheaper.....

4 hours ago, Dova said:

Since we can preorder on the 7th my guess to the release is either end of Jan or first week of Feb. 

I hope your right, that be an awesome 60th birthday present to myself.❤ 

11 hours ago, LordDante said:

Just change your Xbox region to what ever its coming out on and you can still buy the game that way, and sometimes cheaper.....

If I had a dollar for every person who said this. I could probably pay for the preorder 3 times over. 

On 1/6/2019 at 3:02 AM, Dova said:

lol and we all know how Monday went huh  ^^