Sign in to follow this  
LordDante

Start date is 1/3/2019

Posted (edited)

1/3/2019 release date....

3 weeks to go….sorry 7 week's to go :/….

Edited by LordDante
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

In what dimension xD

Moar like 3months, not weeks

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Daniel said:

In what dimension xD

My bad read the date wrong....

Black Desert - Ultimate Edition (Pre-order) £64.99

The Black Desert Ultimate Edition digital bundle includes the full Black Desert game, Shudad outfit (pre-order exclusive), a 90-day Value Pack, a German Shepherd Pet (pre-order exclusive), A Young Fogan pet (Tier 2, pre-order exclusive), a Tier 5 Horse(White), the Trina Knight Horse Armor, the Trina Knight Wagon Set, 10 EXP scrolls for Combat Skill and Life Skills, Horse Flute(Permanent), Storage Maid, 3000 Pearls to use in game, and 72-hour early access.

That's what im buying....

P.S Daniel its less then 2 month's not 3 :P....

Edited by LordDante

just want news on if each region have there own server or if we all on the one, kinda hate it when I can't play with my American friends being in the UK and all....

It blows we have another almost 2 month wait for the game though.. it seemed it wasn't that far off in the beta.

Good price though I was expecting a lot more 

Just had a look at that date, coming out a week after Anthem and 2 weeks before The Division 2, might be hard for the game to stand out especially when most people will only buy 1 game to spend there time on....

• Like 1

This games ability to disappoint at every turn is actually impressive lol.. still happy that we got a release date

• Haha 4

This is the only game in the world where UK prices aren't completely outrageous compared to the US prices.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, LordDante said:

just want news on if each region have there own server or if we all on the one, kinda hate it when I can't play with my American friends being in the UK and all....

Best advice. Dont buy and be yanked around like we have been for two years until you know more. Hell theres still a chance the back that date up more. Its 52 days away... almost two years late total. Id wait till closer to preorder and until we have more info.  

1 hour ago, LordDante said:

Just had a look at that date, coming out a week after Anthem and 2 weeks before The Division 2, might be hard for the game to stand out especially when most people will only buy 1 game to spend there time on....

Bdo already stands out completely from those two and has a much different audience then either. Theres some crossover but generally speaking each game attracts a different crowd. Deff so with anthem being co-op only. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I agree with this completely I won’t preorder til the last second, not spending the money just to get played... again

regardless of when you get charged I want to make them sweat about player count so they market it hard 

Edited by Klue
New info

Posted (edited)

I got the ultimate to, so now i have both anthem  and black desert on preorder, long wait for both. When earlly access begins it looks like feb 28 according to store date.

Edited by sunstar
Typos
  • Like 1

I plan on buying the ultimate next pay check. 

Im just happy it isn't an April release now i have two months to spend levelling, grinding and setting myself up financially before i have to split my time between BDX and MK11.

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, LordDante said:

The bottom texts of the preorder suggest UK and USA servers. But your items you order only come to the server for the region you purchased on. Leads me to believe youll have the option to choose server. 

DC9DE204-83D6-4703-9C84-30228871BE89.jpeg

Edited by MakeumRage

8 hours ago, Bear said:

This is the only game in the world where UK prices aren't completely outrageous compared to the US prices.

Breaks my heart how true this statement is lol. Well opinions on the pre-order stuff - any of it worth the expense?

7 minutes ago, Skode said:

Breaks my heart how true this statement is lol. Well opinions on the pre-order stuff - any of it worth the expense?

Yes the ultimate pack is worth it unless you plat on only playing causally

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Bdo already stands out completely from those two and has a much different audience then either. Theres some crossover but generally speaking each game attracts a different crowd. Deff so with anthem being co-op only. 

I guess to some point but it's still going to hurt sales in some aspect coming out around that time, as like I said, not everyone can buy every game and have limited playing time....

At this point I can wait however long it take's to come out, I just don't want the game to be under populated, I like my MMO's to be alive with people....My people, my PVP:ph34r:....

Posted (edited)

Hola amigos una pregunta ... ¿Alguien sabe si estará en el idioma español de salida en el juego? Somos varios amigos que nos gustaría saber si el 1/3 saldrá con el idioma español. No hemos visto nada acerca del idioma en ningún sitio y sabemos que en pc si esta... Gracias de antemano 

Edited by Jotamasiero
Página me cambia el texto

11 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Best advice. Dont buy and be yanked around like we have been for two years until you know more. Hell theres still a chance the back that date up more. Its 52 days away... almost two years late total. Id wait till closer to preorder and until we have more info.  

In your opinion it stands out most people I know aren’t going to touch this until summer probably they picked a bad time for this release should have dropped it in December or waited until June this is going to get squashed by all the triple a games especially on the Xbox the system not really a mover for rpgs as it is but then they release it in the window of all the triple A games. Doesn’t bode well.