[CM]Shirna

Pre-Order Black Desert Now; Launches March 4th

Adventurers,

It has been a very long road in the development of Black Desert, but we can finally announce that we will be launching March 4th, with early access being granted to those who pre-order. We’re delighted that we are almost at the launch point, and hope that you are as excited as we are that Black Desert is launching soon!

From today, you will be able to pre-order Black Desert from the Microsoft Store. There are 3 pre-order exclusive packages that can be purchased, each with a heap of extra items on top of access to the game. Prices start from $29.99 and will be available for pre-order for European and North American players. The contents of the packages are as follows:

Standard

Base game and all future updates, 24-hour early access, Exclusive Shepherd pet, 30-day value pack, 500 Pearls, and an in-game title.

Deluxe
Base game and all future updates, 48-hour early access, exclusive shepherd pet, 60-day value pack, 1000 pearls, in-game title, tier 3 Horse and the Trina Knight horse gear set

Ultimate
Base game and all future updates, 72-hour early access, exclusive shepherd pet, 90-day value pack, 3000 pearls, in-game title, tier 5 horse (White), Trina Knight horse gear set, Trina Knight wagon set, exclusive Shudad Classic set, exclusive Young Fogan (tier 2) pet, permanent horse flute, 3 types of EXP scrolls x10 (30 in total) and 1 storage maid. 

The packages offer incredible value, and will only be available for the pre-order window! Make sure to pick up your Black Desert pre-order packages from the Microsoft store.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Alguma previsão para lançamento no brasil? Alguma previsão para lançamento no Brasil?

Edited by NEGO DUDA

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

will only be available for the pre-order window! Make sure to pick up your Black Desert pre-order packages from the Microsoft store.

[CM]Shirna from your words, I deduct we can buy at the current prices at any moment in the next 2 months (Jan and Feb), until the release date, right?

Another question, will the release version have an option to resize screen boundaries? Me and others had this issue during beta, the edges of the screen were cut off, we couldn't see the entire screen.

Edited by Wild Marshmallow

Nosotros desamos que esté en español. Por lo pronto en la tienda de xbox sólo indica que estará en ingles. En PC ya está traducido al español, francés y alemán, así que al menos esperaría lo mismo para la versión en XBox. 

Will it be in Spanish too for Xbox since it is already on PC?

Regards!

@[CM]Shirna This is a really stupid question... but the ultimate pack costs 125$ in Israel (470 ILS) and i know its probably Microsoft's fault but is there like a chance to get extra pearls for players from Israel?? it seems really unfair to me to pay 25$ extra and not get the same value like the others.. some even pay less.

if not that at least please bring this issue to Microsoft (i already did multiple times via MS support) and confront them about how its cheating players from their money.. i will probably pay the 125$ but thats kinda f'ed up paying 25% extra of the total value.

btw what happened to "simon" o.O

cheers~

How much is it if you don't pre order and get it on the 4th. Also are we going by our gamer tag or something else,  can we keep the name we used in the beta? 

8 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

How much is it if you don't pre order and get it on the 4th. Also are we going by our gamer tag or something else,  can we keep the name we used in the beta? 

It will probably be just $10 idk could be wrong just have to wait and see i preordered the $99.99 version "because best value"

So, bonuses are region restricted but there are only 2 regions.

How is this divided? America (continent) is in the US region and everyone else in the EU region?

On 1/7/2019 at 3:53 AM, Darkside said:

I bought the Ultimate best deal by far dog fogan and 3k pearls there goes ur 5 pets right there 

Only 4 max pets at launch.

On 1/7/2019 at 2:08 PM, Deathz Angel said:

When you first create a new character in retail version you will pick your family name again.

On 1/7/2019 at 8:52 PM, Crimzon Rabbit said:

I just hope they bring the pre orders out for nzl and aus in time before the time is up. Want to buy the 100 dollar pack just for the wagon armour lol

Wagon armor is only thing I don't care for in the package lol...

What does a wagon provide it just seems like it would get on the way and make travelling worse than just horseback.

8 minutes ago, RainyWillow said:

i think I might get the deluxe or just standard? i'm poor asf. ^^' 

and my fam will b mad asf if i spend 100.

Well if you feel pressured into buying you could try to save up. We got a month and a half till release. 

On 1/14/2019 at 5:56 AM, RainyWillow said:

i think I might get the deluxe or just standard? i'm poor asf. ^^' 

and my fam will b mad asf if i spend 100.

Just get the standart edition... the benefits from the deluxe are not that important. If you have more money, buy some pearls and get more pets.

Better to learn the game and invest money specific in these things you need most. But that is just my opinion.

11 hours ago, Koroyosh8 said:

Just get the standart edition... the benefits from the deluxe are not that important. If you have more money, buy some pearls and get more pets.

Better to learn the game and invest money specific in these things you need most. But that is just my opinion.

Dang I didn’t think of that, that makes so much more sense lol ty

10 minutes ago, DaBoogyMenz said:

So with the Release Date now being the 4th.. what time on the 4th? and is that EST? PST? UTC?

Release date isnt the fourth for alot of us. Check your version of the game, and your region against the others to see when game will be up in your area. 

On 1/13/2019 at 11:22 PM, Daventry said:

What does a wagon provide it just seems like it would get on the way and make travelling worse than just horseback.

Wagons are great. They provide additional storage in a town also they help you get around weight limits while grinding. I used mine in kama for all of my elixirs. However the costume isnt that great. Its not armor. Its cosmetic. The horse one has great benefits but i cant remember if the wagon does extra speed or anything. I mever bought one lol 

On 1/13/2019 at 10:22 PM, Daventry said:

wagons are for trading, able to hold much more and move much quicker than carrying a pack, also, you cant ride a horse while carrying trade items, but wagons (blue merchant wagons) can be used to carry around 18 trade items versus the horses 4 total inv space

Edited by Ninja_Kuno

8 hours ago, Ninja_Kuno said:

wagons are for trading, able to hold much more and move much quicker than carrying a pack, also, you cant ride a horse while carrying trade items, but wagons (blue merchant wagons) can be used to carry around 18 trade items versus the horses 4 total inv space

This is a bit off. Horses can carry as many single items you want. And you don't ride the horse while trading. You overstack it and whistle it on away into town. Wagons may carry more items but once you start overstacking its a mute point regardless. I feel like you didnt really trade much if you werent doing this. Its always been the quickest legit way other then teleporting a characters and some few other things that were patched out.