[CM]Shirna

Pre-Order Black Desert Now; Launches March 4th

On 1/15/2019 at 2:21 AM, Koroyosh8 said:

Just get the standart edition... the benefits from the deluxe are not that important. If you have more money, buy some pearls and get more pets.

Better to learn the game and invest money specific in these things you need most. But that is just my opinion.

Terrible advice, if you plan to spend at least $100 get the pack or you will be getting less for more $.

11 hours ago, Kylerxius said:

Terrible advice, if you plan to spend at least $100 get the pack or you will be getting less for more $.

I agree terrible advice

14 hours ago, Kylerxius said:

He was asking himself if he should get the standard or deluxe edition not the ultimate.

You should learn reading... the deluxe edition has nothing realy important. And if you are short of money its better to have pets then this not so important stuff.

2 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

I agree terrible advice

so how would you spend the max of 50$?

57 minutes ago, Koroyosh8 said:

He was asking himself if he should get the standard or deluxe edition not the ultimate.

You should learn reading... the deluxe edition has nothing realy important. And if you are short of money its better to have pets then this not so important stuff.

Im not broke dont have those problems getting most expensive pack...shrugs

2 hours ago, Koroyosh8 said:

Lol no standards. These guys right here are the modern gamers who are ruining gaming industry, because of this mindset.

Because of them companies are abusing gamers and nowadays every game releases with 3 editions, loot boxes, paid early access, paid beta, all that incomplete BS.

If guys like them buy the most expensive editions, why change?

12 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Im not broke dont have those problems getting most expensive pack...shrugs

Well some one has not the money for the ultimate edition and he was asking if he should get the standart or delux edition.

And i think you hould go with the standard edition and if you have 20$ left you should buy 2 more pets.

If you have the money you go for sure for the ultimate and spend another 200+ dollers for other important stuff :D

9 hours ago, Brittanymarie92xx said:

Anyone else in canada notice the price went up to 120? Did anyone order at the 1pp dollar price or is 120 the conversion rate 

I'm in Canada and I ordered at the $99 price tag. I noticed it was the same as the US and figured it would change at some point. Seems they forgot about the exchange rate so not surprised it went up. I personally don't care, the game is worth much more than that to me anyway. 

Edited by Jammer480

I'm not sure I'm going to buy this at all but if I do it will be the cheapest version,  I don't pay real money for items in a game I would rather buy the cheapest one and be able to purchase other games or accessories for gaming with the extra money I save.  You can buy what you want it's your money I only buy the basic games like Anthem I pre ordered the standard Edition I don't care about the deluxe edition all it had was 4 skins. Black desert items don't interest me pet they give you a kuku pet just through the main quest and a maid,  it's pretty scummy putting inventory spaces, weight,  character slot expansion all behind a paywall.  You have them saying OK George here's money give me the things I should not have to pay but going to anyways.  Lol smart gamers. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'm not sure I'm going to buy this at all but if I do it will be the cheapest version,  I don't pay real money for items in a game I would rather buy the cheapest one and be able to purchase other games or accessories for gaming with the extra money I save.  You can buy what you want it's your money I only buy the basic games like Anthem I pre ordered the standard Edition I don't care about the deluxe edition all it had was 4 skins. Black desert items don't interest me pet they give you a kuku pet just through the main quest and a maid,  it's pretty scummy putting inventory spaces, weight,  character slot expansion all behind a paywall.  You have them saying OK George here's money give me the things I should not have to pay but going to anyways.  Lol smart gamers. 

I wouldn't count on the free pet or maid through questing at launch. PC didn't have either at first. At launch the pc had time played rewards that included pets but they took a good amount of time played to get.

This is pretty close to what the Pc had at launch...,though the value pack was added later 5k hours played for the free pet

zz99.png

51 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Exactly, "smart" kids who are ruining the gaming industry, so many of them order the most expensive version as soon as pre-orders become available lol just read the forums, social networks. Why would companies start to act less scummy if these braindead kids pay for every shallow thing in games and encourage the bad business practices with money? "Mom where's your credit card again?". Welcome to 2019. Rich moms, rich dads who have no clue on how to educate kids properly.

• Haha 1

I pre-ordered Black Desert Ultimate Edition.  My game only shows the regular and Microsoft Store asks to buy again.  Here's my receipt.  I have no pearls or anything after creating a character.  What's going on this makes no sense?

Screenshot_20190306-010813.png