Sign in to follow this  
sQuartwox

Simon answer please

Hello, I already wrote earlier, please just a respected administration, write yes or no, will there be di in the game Russian language!?

7 minutes ago, sQuartwox said:

Hello, I already wrote earlier, please just a respected administration, write yes or no, will there be di in the game Russian language!?

no

48 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

No, no habrá soporte en ruso para el lanzamiento de Xbox en este momento. 

In Europe will you have a language other than English at the launch? If not, will they be implemented as in pc for example Spanish?

1 hour ago, [CM]Shirna said:

No, there will not be russian language support for the Xbox release at this time. 

I read your name a [CM] Shinra:

image.thumb.png.fa04e0005fd58f10c14ee2c327194d70.png

Good memories!

Welcome to the team.

1 hour ago, Harming said:

I read your name a [CM] Shinra:

image.thumb.png.fa04e0005fd58f10c14ee2c327194d70.png

Good memories!

Welcome to the team.

That's Simon. 🤣

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, xCROv said:

That's Simon. 🤣

No wai

New [CM], PA finally giving the community more support 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

No wai

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

No wai

It looks like the [cm] Simon account got a name change.

5 minutes ago, Ikkkene said:

It looks like the [cm] Simon account got a name change.

Ah you are correct: 

image.png.2e42f1726976e1287a20e0ce4be88741.png

4 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

No, there will not be russian language support for the Xbox release at this time. 

It is just for this reason that many people will not buy, people have all the money in the language, you have the game in Russian! Why not take Russian with her, add a command and let her inject the language. Tell me honestly how it is, at least by the end of the year?

2 hours ago, sQuartwox said:

It is just for this reason that many people will not buy, people have all the money in the language, you have the game in Russian! Why not take Russian with her, add a command and let her inject the language. Tell me honestly how it is, at least by the end of the year?

Theres a couple problems with that...the translations and stuff come from a game that was managed by a third party (thats how the pc works). That and they said things like quests and such would change so importing it as a 1-1 wont match up in many places. Also they r releasin somethin now and potentially workin on it later. Technically ur tryin to play a game that isnt available to russia so u cant really get mad that they dont tailor it to russian speakin folks. 

They have to start somewhere. Maybe u will get lucky with translations later on but for now english is what ur gonna get.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

Theres a couple problems with that...the translations and stuff come from a game that was managed by a third party (thats how the pc works). That and they said things like quests and such would change so importing it as a 1-1 wont match up in many places. Also they r releasin somethin now and potentially workin on it later. Technically ur tryin to play a game that isnt available to russia so u cant really get mad that they dont tailor it to russian speakin folks. 

They have to start somewhere. Maybe u will get lucky with translations later on but for now english is what ur gonna get.

I am not angry with them, I understand everything and I and others from the CIS countries have been waiting for it for a long time, but understand, we need Russian, the game is very complicated and there are many problems with English translation. I only began to study it as a month, and so far it is difficult for me to study. I ask one to bring it higher to the directors.
Edited by sQuartwox

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Bear said:

Wow, that's a little inconsiderate.

I expected the Xbox community to be a little more polite and more respectable than this, but the xenophobia and defiance for other languages has done little but fester. If comments like this, and the beta's world chat are anything to go by, the community is rotten.

People are usually pretty chill.

Dont be a snowflake though when people speak their mind.

Everyone entitled to their own opinions and views.

Tossing around obias and  generalizing a whole community, or even a person, by a single comment is ridiculous.

Sure it may have been inconsiderate, but who ever said we have to be considerate of anyone or anything. Freedom works both ways.

Theres also a convenient block feature to hide others comments or views if you dont agree with them and / or do not want to see their content.

I went to war with a few trolls on here and got banned because I didnt find that feature soon enough. Its helpful.

Edited by Harming
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Bear said:

I expected the Xbox community to be a little more polite and more respectable than this, but the xenophobia and defiance for other languages has done little but fester. If comments like this, and the beta's world chat are anything to go by, the community is rotten.

With all respect, Xbox Community is a Community like any other and you'll get rain with that rainbow too. BD especially as very competitive game catering to lone-wolfs out there which tends to bring more ... Opinionated people.

In any case i don't mean any insult to Russians out there. Just know from experience that once you introduce RU Languague, RU players that can only write in hieroglyphic and not a word of English will flood the gates and make most of chat unreadable for me. Hey there is reason why BDO has separate server Just For Russia.

Anyone who can speak English is absolutely fine by me no matter what part of world they come from.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Со всем уважением, Сообщество Xbox - это Сообщество, как и любое другое, и вы тоже получите дождь с этой радугой. BD особенно как очень конкурентоспособная игра, угождающая одиноким волкам, которая имеет тенденцию приносить больше ... Мнение людей.

В любом случае я не имею в виду оскорбление русских там. Просто по своему опыту знайте, что как только вы представите RU Languague, RU-игроки, которые могут писать только иероглифически, а не на английском, затопят врата и сделают большую часть чата нечитаемой для меня. Эй, есть причина, почему BDO имеет отдельный сервер Just For Russia.

Любой, кто может говорить по-английски, абсолютно в порядке, независимо от того, из какой части мира они родом.

Bdo does not have a separate Russian server, we have been playing in Europe for a long time. And everyone who wants to play, but has problems with the language, will help the guild. Although I have many friends who, due to the lack of localization, will not play, I just waited too long for it to be a problem for me.

In chat rooms, you can make the tag a function to enable or disable a third-party language, and people who speak English will not see the chat of Russian-speaking people. Everyone will be in +, on the PC version of the DRC every month, this game spends $ 400, but we need a minute answers whether they add Russian or not. Just yes, there are plans to add, no, it will be in English. Thanks to everyone, and I'm sorry if I offended anyone, I don’t have anything against English, but it will not be claimed in the CIS. Let them make inquiries, just for the interest that the Russian Black Desert brings good money every month. There are a lot of games in the CIS, where families have this game number 1 in the CIS. I will buy the game, if I’m 10,000% sure that there will be localization not immediately, but there will be. We need an answer, please understand this and do not judge in vain. Thank you. Good luck to you all.

3 hours ago, sQuartwox said:

I am not angry with them, I understand everything and I and others from the CIS countries have been waiting for it for a long time, but understand, we need Russian, the game is very complicated and there are many problems with English translation. I only began to study it as a month, and so far it is difficult for me to study. I ask one to bring it higher to the directors.

With all due respect...you would see it in the xbox one store under Languages Supported so its going to be a situation where you'd have to check periodically.

I understand the concern but from a few older posts on the PC Forum, it seems there is a much larger concern to consider...not just the language itself.

Have you read a couple of the PC threads?  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/907-those-who-are-concerned-about-baltic-countries-restriction-please-contact-pearl-abyssgamenetreadmore/

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Hopefully new regions will also get their servers 

It appears at least for what occurred on PC, that other servers were closed and wiped so its worth considering there may be only EU and NA (servers) and so far the languages supported from what I see in my region is English only.  Many people like changing their regions to access things but what doesn't always come with doing that is game language support ...and the BETA was the US region so...that gives some evidence to the immediate intentions but there's always March but staff confirms above...NO for launch.

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

6 minutes ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

It appears at least for what occurred on PC, that other servers were closed and wiped so its worth considering there may be only EU and NA (servers) and so far the languages supported from what I see in my region is English only.  Many people like changing their regions to access things but what doesn't always come with doing that is game language support ...and the BETA was the US region so...that gives some evidence to the immediate intentions but there's always March but staff confirms above...NO for launch.

Just few minor technical details - BDO RU was published by Russian company GameNet, but recently been transferred directly to Pearl Abyss when the licence expired. First it indeed seemed that the data will have to be wiped due to Russian Federation privacy laws and complications with the transfer, but an agreement has been reached and data won't get wiped for any of the players.

There have been rumors that CCP (maker of EVE Online) that got recently acquired by Pearl Abyss as part of their expansion will be the next publisher, but to my knowledge their role is so far undecided and PC EU/NA remains the only version that's not self-published by PA.

17 minutes ago, Grammaticus said:

Just few minor technical details - BDO RU was published by Russian company GameNet, but recently been transferred directly to Pearl Abyss when the licence expired. First it indeed seemed that the data will have to be wiped due to Russian Federation privacy laws and complications with the transfer, but an agreement has been reached and data won't get wiped for any of the players.

There have been rumors that CCP (maker of EVE Online) that got recently acquired by Pearl Abyss as part of their expansion will be the next publisher, but to my knowledge their role is so far undecided and PC EU/NA remains the only version that's not self-published by PA.

Yep I'm completely aware of all of this...see the link I shared in my other post. 
However, that is for PC...the xbox one game is different in a few cases but based on the staff comment, the actual answer is "No" for language support at least at launch.

Posted (edited)

Dear friends, I thank everyone for the positive feedback, I am pleased that there are people who understand. I understand everything, let the Russian language appear at the end of the 19th beginning of the 20th year. But he will, and I just need to know that yes they will add it over time. This is a good online, it will be fun for everyone, but there is a bad person in every country, but not at once to put an end to the fact that everyone is like that in Russia. Please help, let's raise the topic up so that the administration sees it. Thank you, I wish you all good and good mood

Edited by sQuartwox
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bear said:

Im russian and I completely agree with @Grammaticus.  If thats your criteria of judgment, its lacking and based in ignorance.

First of all, world chat has to be english. 

2nd, the Russian mentality is different just like any other. Having trouble accepting is basic human behavior

3rd, if you honestly believe the community is rotten. Thats okay. The norm is decided by the majority and if you can't handle it because youre oh so very fragile, by all means don't be a part of it. Close the chat, block it with a piece of paper, what ever.

• Like 1