Sign in to follow this  
ALM16HTY

Game Version at Launch

Posted (edited)

Hello All,

If this is already posted somewhere feel free to just reply with a link to the thread. I was wondering what features of the game are coming with release? I just heard about this today and thought it would be cool to to play a fresh start of BDO. I played a lot of PC BDO so I was wondering what version will be launching with this release. So, here is what I'm wondering:
Enhancement level: Is it stopping at +15 at launch or will we get PRI, DUO, TRI, TET, PEN right from the start?
Awakenings: are these in from the start? This will change my class decision drastically.
EXP rates: When the game first launched on PC in NA/EU we were on a very early KR patch that had very low EXP rates. Hitting 50 took 15-16 hours (12 or so if you knew what you were doing) and getting past level 50 was serious grind, is that the case on this version or are we on current XP rates where hitting level 55+ will be possible in the first couple days?
Regions: Will we be only in Balenos/Serendia/Calpheon at launch before Mediah/Valencia release? Or, will we get all of the regions right from the start?
Node and Castle Wars: are these in from the start?
Lifeskills: will we have energy consumption for all lifeskills? Cooking/alchemy/etc all used energy at launch in NA/EU until it was changed months later so that only gathering used up energy.
Servers: This is on its own server right? Not on the PC servers where they have a 3 year head start almost

Any info is appreciated, I'm not sure how much of this was tested or what was available in the beta. I literally just heard about this an hour ago and couldn't really find this info in a simple google search.

Edited by ALM16HTY
forgot to ask about servers

Here's my tip:

Expect the same launch line as PC had at all servers (specially SEA, that was the last one).

On 1/7/2019 at 3:21 PM, Alfajores said:

Here's my tip:

Expect the same launch line as PC had at all servers (specially SEA, that was the last one).

That doesn't really tell me anything. What was available on the beta?

20 hours ago, ALM16HTY said:

That doesn't really tell me anything. What was available on the beta?

You said you played on PC right? So you know the entire launch line...

First Balenos and Serendia, then Calpheon, then mediah....

Upgrades start with +15 cap, then cap to TRI then to PEN.

Etc etc etc, as I said, same launch line PC had we'll have in BDX...

Why? Because this is Pearl Abyss

2 hours ago, Alfajores said:

You said you played on PC right? So you know the entire launch line...

First Balenos and Serendia, then Calpheon, then mediah....

Upgrades start with +15 cap, then cap to TRI then to PEN.

Etc etc etc, as I said, same launch line PC had we'll have in BDX...

Why? Because this is Pearl Abyss

not exactly. we will have calph and whatever else the base game had during the release on pc. simon replied sayin that a while back....base game plus calpheon.

Awakenings will come later, how much later? No idea, but we'll have at least a couple months of pre awakening.

And yes xbox and pc are on 2 different sets of servers. We'll all be starting fresh in a 'new' game with a new meta, marketplace, etc