Jump to content
TopcowRaven

before i preorder...

Recommended Posts

before i preorder has there been confirmation that the contrast issue has been fixed from the beta?   with the game either being too dark or too bright it made it unenjoyable to look at.  

 

 

thanks!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only things I'd expect to be different from the pc launch are

1. We will have value packs 

2. We won't have tammer

3. It won't cost energy to cook, process, or do alchemy.......allowing people to do these afk means more pearl sales for weight and costumes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

The contrast and brightness has been modified

Do we have sliders like the pc version to adjust it to our liking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Darthaden said:

The only things I'd expect to be different from the pc launch are

1. We will have value packs 

2. We won't have tammer

3. It won't cost energy to cook, process, or do alchemy.......allowing people to do these afk means more pearl sales for weight and costumes 

I really hope they change their minds on leaving out tamer at launch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Ikkkene said:

I really hope they change their minds on leaving out tamer at launch.

I guess it is possible tammer just wasn't ready for beta. Would be nice if its ready for launch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks [CM]Shrina,  I'm excited to try it out!   Sliders would be nice, but hopefully the modification puts it right in the sweet spot. :)

Edited by TopcowRaven
misspelled name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

The contrast and brightness has been modified

So, Simon, we still can't change that on our own?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just ise your monitor boys. Most monitors have 5 or so different presets. Pick one for bdo and set it to how you like it. Youll also need one for nighttime unless you run a lantern or fairy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Just ise your monitor boys. Most monitors have 5 or so different presets. Pick one for bdo and set it to how you like it. Youll also need one for nighttime unless you run a lantern or fairy. 

Some things need to be adjusted at the game level, you can't adjust and fix what detail is not there even try as you might with your tv/monitor.  It would be like trying to photoshop a photo thats overexposed or blown out, you can only do so much after the fact.

Edited by TopcowRaven
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, TopcowRaven said:

Some things need to be adjusted at the game level, you can't adjust and fix what detail is not there even try as you might with your tv/monitor.  It would be like trying to photoshop a photo thats overexposed or blown out, you can only do so much after the fact.

Makes since, but i will say adjusting my tv seemed fine for me with beta. I did play on 4k ( but dont own a 4k tv, there was a noticable difference) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adjusting TV's bring more issues too, like if you get the balance just right. You could always use a preset and try that way, but it's still inconsiderate. 

As for sliders, not right now it seems like but I'll follow up on them again. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know you are really busy, but I'd love to see a before and after screenshot.  I'm anxious for the full release :)      here is a native screenshot I took on my xbox one x during the beta before any contrast fixes.

 

 

BDO-Beta_TR1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

I know you are really busy, but I'd love to see a before and after screenshot.  I'm anxious for the full release :)      here is a native screenshot I took on my xbox one x during the beta before any contrast fixes.

 

 

BDO-Beta_TR1.jpg

They will be doing a livestream this week sometime, I would tune into it to see the new brightness and such! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayumii said:

They will be doing a livestream this week sometime, I would tune into it to see the new brightness and such! 

A livestream of BDX? Will that be on Twitch?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jammer480 said:

A livestream of BDX? Will that be on Twitch?

I’m guessing twitch, but on the recap of the ama they said there will be a livestream this week sometime 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...