NewBlacksmurf

If you have questions - Reddit AMA is Thursday

Ill be at work during the q&a so ill just post a few suggestion questions if anyone feels so inclined to ask them

1.what will be the max number of pets at launch?

2. Will we get our founders pack items during early access or at official launch?

3. Will the pearl shop be open during early access or at official launch?

4. Will our value packs include merv's palette and the unlimited beauty salon? 

5. Are we getting the new market place system at launch?

6. Are we getting the new pet breeding system at launch?

That's all I can think of right off the top of my head. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

Ill be at work during the q&a so ill just post a few suggestion questions if anyone feels so inclined to ask them

2. Will we get our founders pack items during early access or at official launch?

i added them to the reddit post for you

16 minutes ago, malixoxo said:

i added them to the reddit post for you

Nice thanks. Didn't even notice it was Reddit, thought it was a live q&a. Guess I could have posted them myself but thanks 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, malixoxo said:

i guess with the CMs

Will they answer all questions or again only the ones they pick?

Since it's only answering to Reddit posted questions I wonder why they won't answer the questions from all users on their official forums first.

Edited by Daniel

Put up a batch of my own in there:

1.) Have the double tap directional skills been fixed since beta? (ex : zerks shake off)

2.) Will we be restricted to Bal / Ser / and Calph regions on launch?

3.) Has mounted combat / accuracy exploiting been addressed?

<https://www.speedrun.com/Black_Desert_Online/run/zgnv36vy> example for those who dont know what this is ^

4.) Will world bosses / boss gear be present with launch?

A few of these can really alter the way I level >.<

12 hours ago, Daniel said:

Since it's only answering to Reddit posted questions I wonder why they won't answer the questions from all users on their official forums first.

I wonder the same thing, it's like we not here sometimes and this is there main forum for there game lol....

I wont be on for it but as long as a Q and A get's posted after it, ill be happy with that so I might get some of the info I'm looking for....

Here are my Question's

1.) what was the reason for the big delay on giving us a release date?. go a long way if PA just be upfront with us, to gain trust in them as the 2 year wait has not been great for the most off us.

2.) why is it still 2 month's out, in till we get the game?...not a dig but be nice to know if it's still to give time to sort game out, as the game was ok in my mind in the beta.

Reason for them questions is that I'm going to be spend time and money on this game and I don't want to see it go wasted and I really want the game to last and not die 3-6 month's down the line....

Edited by LordDante

Lol who follows reddit it's one of the worst info sites on the web,  I will just wait for the game to launch it's not that big of deal to figure out things on your own. 

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Darthaden said:

I asked them ln twitter about when we can access our packs, they rweeted me back we get our stuff when our access begins...so no waiting till launchday😊😁

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sunstar said:

I asked them ln twitter about when we can access our packs, they rweeted me back we get our stuff when our access begins...so no waiting till launchday😊😁

Nice ty! Um too Damn lazy to loot my kills lol

5 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Lol who follows reddit it's one of the worst info sites on the web,  I will just wait for the game to launch it's not that big of deal to figure out things on your own. 

To be honest, no thats wrong and a lie. maybe you should use it right, get into the right sub and dont believe everything.... slightly misleading for others

• Like 1

I will be sleeping during AMA so I'd like to find out the following:

- Can we expect content/gameplay showcase between now and launch in a form of videos/streams? Other games are constantly being showcased while players wait for release, for example, Anthem. 

- Were changes made to the screen shake? PC has a slider for this, are we getting it as well? 

- How frequently is the company planning to roll out updates like classes, awakenings, regions? Should we expect SEA BDO update frequency? Classes released in bulks etc.

- Less important but worth asking: will PC boss schedule for world bosses be the same in BDX? Will we get boss timers? 

If anyone could post them, thanks. 

29 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I will be sleeping during AMA so I'd like to find out the following:

- Can we expect content/gameplay showcase between now and launch in a form of videos/streams? Other games are constantly being showcased while players wait for release, for example, Anthem. 

- Were changes made to the screen shake? PC has a slider for this, are we getting it as well? 

- How frequently is the company planning to roll out updates like classes, awakenings, regions? Should we expect SEA BDO update frequency? Classes released in bulks etc.

- Less important but worth asking: will PC boss schedule for world bosses be the same in BDX? Will we get boss timers? 

If anyone could post them, thanks. 

I know they're planning on at least one video, part two of the nodes Guide. Part one was posted a few weeks ago so I asked them on facebook and got a reply that it's still planned. Played on the pc and beta so I don't really need it but its something.....and I guess it'll be a nice reminder of how to find stuff like node investment on the Xbox since it'll be a few months without playing by launch

8 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

I know they're planning on at least one video, part two of the nodes Guide. Part one was posted a few weeks ago so I asked them on facebook and got a reply that it's still planned. Played on the pc and beta so I don't really need it but its something.....and I guess it'll be a nice reminder of how to find stuff like node investment on the Xbox since it'll be a few months without playing by launch

I'm more interested to see the actual gameplay, not the guides. Just a thought, I like to feed myself with gameplays... BTW. I posted questions myself already. 

On 1/9/2019 at 7:48 AM, Daniel said:

Because they want to do it on Reddit. 

Cant answer why the logic but other devs do the same. It’s off putting but it is what it is...Reddit, YouTube or Twitch seems to be what many dev teams prefer. 

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

Edited by Daniel

4 hours ago, NewBlacksmurf said:

Because they want to do it on Reddit. 

Cant answer why the logic but other devs do the same. It’s off putting but it is what it is...Reddit, YouTube or Twitch seems to be what many dev teams prefer. 

other devs do the same after they posted brief info or FAQ's and so on. these guys dont post ne thing and when they do its in random discord posts or its an entire announcement for sayin "nz might get bdo in the ms store much later on" but other more serious things barely get a passin glance by them. theres a reason people (me very much included) dont think CM has the experience he said he does managin communities and communicatin with folks. maybe he was a help desk ticket responder?? that i can see. bein put in charge of promotin/hypin up/spreadin the word/interactin with potential customers and makin PA money.....not even close lol. unless of course they pay him to be weird and tell community members to call him "daddy" and that he will "father son bond" with them. hes forgotten what his role is here it seems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

other devs do the same after they posted brief info or FAQ's and so on. these guys dont post ne thing and when they do its in random discord posts or its an entire announcement for sayin "nz might get bdo in the ms store much later on" but other more serious things barely get a passin glance by them. theres a reason people (me very much included) dont think CM has the experience he said he does managin communities and communicatin with folks. maybe he was a help desk ticket responder?? that i can see. bein put in charge of promotin/hypin up/spreadin the word/interactin with potential customers and makin PA money.....not even close lol. unless of course they pay him to be weird and tell community members to call him "daddy" and that he will "father son bond" with them. hes forgotten what his role is here it seems.

I dare not speak negatively on the staff as I personally have not had enough interaction to express one way or another.

So far it seems to be a similar experience to what occurred on PC for me for this game and their PC forums  

What matters....It comes down to what they are doing being something a potential customer likes or not and with that we get to decide to buy or not. I don’t believe their forum role would extend to some of the items you mentioned as the CM comments often suggest they are asking someone else and providing us with that person/departments response rather than they themselves

Edited by NewBlacksmurf

1 hour ago, numnutz2005 said:

Lol, that last part 🤔