Kick

Classes available at launch?

What are the classes that are available at launch? Will it be the same as the beta or are some of the other classes going to available at launch as well?

Basically I heard that they will be coming to Xbox bdo like the same pace as PC was delivered.  I was hoping for valk at launch but I have at least one class I will be playing. 

Same really wanted to start as a valk but I'll settle for mystic for now.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Basically I heard that they will be coming to Xbox bdo like the same pace as PC was delivered.  I was hoping for valk at launch but I have at least one class I will be playing. 

It’s been said that Xbox will get update faster than what na/Eu received on pc. But we will see. I’m hoping it’s closer to sea release schedule if not it will take years to get us content. 

30 minutes ago, Kick said:

Same really wanted to start as a valk but I'll settle for mystic for now.

Mystic isn’t a launch class. Classes that are available are Witch, Wizard, warrior, berserker, sorceress and ranger. 

I'll main witch until we get the other female classes,  tamer, dk, lahn, valk, mystic, kunoitchi,  meahwae.  On PC I'm witch so I can get ready for Feb 27th lol. 

2 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

I'll main witch until we get the other female classes,  tamer, dk, lahn, valk, mystic, kunoitchi,  meahwae.  On PC I'm witch so I can get ready for Feb 27th lol. 

Early access begins 1st of March.

8 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Early access begins 1st of March.

Not for me lmao. Mine says 28th. 

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

I suppose you are based West of CET? 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777

14 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Idk what that is but im US east coast. Are we really getting different launch dates based on area?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

Time zone difference I think. It's 1st of March 1:00 a.m. for me and I'm CET based. 

Ahh so basic game for you launches the 4th instead of the 3rd?

7 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Idk what that is but im US east coast. Are we really getting different launch dates based on area?

For us in na  ultimate begins feb 28 7pm, deluxe march 1 7pm, standard march 2 7pm

thats a better way to drop the game than other companies have. by doin it where its based on a single time zone instead of on a specific day everyone gets access to the game at the same exact day/time instead of mar 1st hittin one group of people before it hits the second group.

oh my PA did somethin i agree with for once.....well done PA....well done.

11 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I play 28th as well at 7pm I am East coast usa

14 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

You realize that the 28th is the last day of Feb and we can starting playing 7 PM that night which it Midnight UTC so that is the first of March 

• Thanks 1

Works awesome for those on the west coast. Get off work at 4 pm, and the game will be ready to go. Hope they allow pre downloads a couple days ahead so I can hop right in. 

Edited by Jacs

45 minutes ago, Jacs said:

Works awesome for those on the west coast. Get off work at 4 pm, and the game will be ready to go. Hope they allow pre downloads a couple days ahead so I can hop right in. 

I would think pre downloads will happen the week of release like all other Xbox games do, 12am doors open here in the UK, I'm happy with that, family will be in bed and I can play without being moaned at from the kids or the wife:D lol....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 1/9/2019 at 4:29 PM, Foreverrgamer87 said:

You realize that the 28th is the last day of Feb and we can starting playing 7 PM that night which it Midnight UTC so that is the first of March 

Nope. Mine says 7pm figured it was ajusted to local time? 12am UTC is 7pm my time. If like all game launches, the game is available at midnight the 28th then We should be able to play the 28th? Or am i time zone shook?