Thought I would create a thread with a list of great guides and websites that I have found useful for BDO. I highly recommend new and returning players to look over the various
guides to learn or familiarize yourselves with BDO. New players will have a hard time figuring out what to do in BDO or how to do it. These guides will make it 1000% easier to get started, provided you take the time to look over the information. 

I take no credit for any of these guides or websites, I am just bringing them together in one spot.

=======Life Skills/Money Making/Mounts/Pets/Other Guides==========

Eminent's Complete Comprehensive Life Skills Guide for BDO

lifeskills.PNG.9db1b98c91f744f62d98c3172cf4ffcd.PNG

Another great website that, not only has Eminent's guides broken down, but also provides countless other game guides on Black Desert Online. They also have a Knowledge Locator, interactive Node Investment Calculator, and guides on sailing/crafting.

Grumpygreen's Guide and Tools Collection

grumpy.PNG.3f3129f96269c5e075bbf0637b393cfd.PNG

==============Item Data Bases/Build Tools/Skills/Other Guides=====================

These next two sites are a couple of my favorites and most used sites. Each one is a complete item codex/database of every item in the game. They also have interactive skill trees that allow you plan out your character builds based on character levels or pvp/pve focused. To help with things like farming, item details show you every detail on that crop and best ways to grow. There are also world boss calendars with countdowns to next spawn (this is based on PC right now) 

Black Desert Database   and Black Desert Online Codex

bddatabase.PNG.a36161a099fccb4f5a80518715718ed5.PNG

itemdatabase.PNG.0bbb25f3a2a1d425ea95da89408a4f68.PNG

skillcalc.PNG.179138af632c6ad5075ecd1bc00d386f.PNG

bdonlinecodex.PNG.b74312410284342057085725cd4ac6cf.PNGworldboss.PNG.6344dadc97259295b9c3fcd063b66496.PNG

================================All Direct Links======================================

======================RESERVED FOR UPDATES AND ADDITIONS==========================

• Like 2

All you would need to know can be found at somethinglovely. Net that is the only site I use but I have a cooking and alchemy app on my phone. Hundreds of good videos on YouTube for specific things also. 

4 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

All you would need to know can be found at somethinglovely. Net that is the only site I use but I have a cooking and alchemy app on my phone. Hundreds of good videos on YouTube for specific things also. 

Good to know. I'll add that to the list. I know there are tons of videos out there that cover these topics but I wanted to use static information for those that may not be in an environment to watch videos. Thanks for the info.

• Thanks 1

somethinglovely.net is honestly one of the best node/maps out there.

Although not everything will be relevant for the Xbox version, all resources you can find will at least give you a great understanding of the game :)

16 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

somethinglovely.net is honestly one of the best node/maps out there.

Although not everything will be relevant for the Xbox version, all resources you can find will at least give you a great understanding of the game :)

That infact is the best. And fammes tools. We should petition them to include xbox content filters!