Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if this class will be out with the game at launch or will this be something at a later date they will bring out on Xbox?

Cheers,

M

1 minute ago, mrtugboat said:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if this class will be out with the game at launch or will this be something at a later date they will bring out on Xbox?

Cheers,

M

Come on..

Hi Betty,

Not sure what you mean by Come On and i had already checked out Dan's threat ( Its very good and covers a lot) but i couldnt find what i was looking for, hence why i asked the questions.

Many thanks,

M

6 minutes ago, mrtugboat said:

Hi Betty,

Not sure what you mean by Come On and i had already checked out Dan's threat ( Its very good and covers a lot) but i couldnt find what i was looking for, hence why i asked the questions.

Many thanks,

M

DK isn't going to be available on launch and there is no official info on release schedule for any class outside 6 starting. 

This has been repeated like mantra over and over again in dozens of threads before. 

He meant COME ON like "COME ON AND USE SEARCH BAR"...  it doesn't hurt.. 

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 3

On 1/11/2019 at 4:00 PM, mrtugboat said:

Hi Betty,

Many thanks,

M

Yeah sorry M, this information is overflowing everywhere. Forums, site and you can even see the roles available on discord.

Betty is correct there buddy smh

On 1/11/2019 at 6:49 AM, mrtugboat said:

Hello everyone,

Cheers,

M

I believe DK is an anniversary class on PC, so it's usually released a year after that servers launch. So that may be the case for Xbox as well.

39 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

I believe DK is an anniversary class on PC, so it's usually released a year after that servers launch. So that may be the case for Xbox as well.

No it was released within 6 months on the sea servers. So I’d say 6-8 months after Xbox release! :D 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Ayumii said:

No it was released within 6 months on the sea servers. So I’d say 6-8 months after Xbox release! :D 

Ah, and SEA is apparently how our release schedule will work. Good to know!

11 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

I hope it goes the same way but we will see hopefully when the roadmap comes out

1 hour ago, Sinjin said:

I dont think so, They said we are suppose to get content way faster then any pc release! And with the costly and timely manner of getting patches through xboxs certification process it makes since theyd throw nore in each time. 

9 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

I dont think so, They said we are suppose to get content way faster then any pc release! And with the costly and timely manner of getting patches through xboxs certification process it makes since theyd throw nore in each time. 

Id@xbox games don’t have to pay for updates so that’s a huge bonus 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ayumii said:

Id@xbox games don’t have to pay for updates so that’s a huge bonus 

Ahh so its free! Other then the wait then they wont have any reason to hold them back. 

3 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Ahh so its free! Other then the wait then they wont have any reason to hold them back. 

thats why i love xbox

No dk at launch only warrior, wizard, beserker, witch, sorc, ranger

Gotta love the dk peeps. They go into a class knowing that it wont be worth a dang until hundreds of hours later with a great amount of damage it becomes a fearsome foe. 

• Like 1

I love Dk's look and animations and playstyle sooo much.

Its so squish tho =(

Its my favorite all around looking class by far.

If anyone ever wants to see a high ap dk I’d suggest WishfulBDO on twitch. Is a 286 DK. Too bad her damage is bugged right now in pvp 😢