ALM16HTY

PLEASE DO NOT PUT A LEVEL CAP IN AT LAUNCH

If they wanted us to access these should, they would cap at 55. Also classes were never balanced too much, just adapt.

Also if you really think there's nothing else to do than lvl main and pvp then I'm not sure if we are talking about the same game...

1 hour ago, MakeumRage said:

Yet we do know frlm other who have played mmos on console that the certification process prevents them from doing frequent updates. Its very costly, and lengthy. Depending on the AAA titles and the money they throw behind them it can take over a month sometimes. 

Everything ive seen anyone suggest doesnt support the arguement many others, myself, and the original poster spoke on. The class inbalance due to locked skills. Almost everyone oppose to the lifting of a hard cap or adding one is because they feel it is more fair. You  still achieve and get that with a hard cap at 55 or heavy soft cap. 

If you have a hard cap of 55, then everyones a 55. There is no advantage in levels to those who can play more. 55 can be achieved within a week only playing 2-3 hours a day. This actually allows every class to have the essential skills needed to be balanced

Why would you level other characters? If you try to level and gear oht other characters your going to be left so far in the dust... main swapping is the biggest setback you can do. Robs you of gear money, SP and potential levels (minus that last one for the cap lmao)

Ive played bdo for years now, youll quickly find out unless your into RP theres really not much else to it then levels, and pvp. 

Why would you level other characters??? Are you serious lol gear is can be swapped just need weapons maybe switch weapons up. If you have bee  playing bdo for years like you say then you also have atleast 14 characters or however many there is. I have all them to lvl 60 one to level 61almost 62 and it doesnt leave you in dust from what? All you do in bdo i grind mobs to make money for pvp gear that you swap on all 14 of your characterd if you want. So yes leveling extra characters is a must in bdo. Did you forget about fame, energy?

The amount of uneducated comments in here is way too damn high.

I'm done with the forums, you people are talking out your ass about a different universe.

Were way past ignorant here.

This is straight stupid. 

Your crying to waste combat experience, this does nothing to throttle power gain, it doesn't help the casuals or new player whatsoever, it just wastes combat experience. Delegitamizing the growth leaderboards.

I couldn't give a love less about any guild or ect, I just cant stand being held back by the crying of the ignorant. 

I'm out... see you all in game.

No more help, no more guides. No more advice.  

Yall are on your own. 

Edited by Harming

9 minutes ago, Harming said:

I'm done with the forums, you people are talking out your ass about a different universe.

This is straight stupid. 

Your crying to waste combat experience, this does nothing to throttle power gain, it doesn't help the casuals or new player whatsoever, it just wastes combat experience. Delegitamizing the growth leaderboards.

I couldn't give a love less about any guild or ect, I just cant stand being held back by the crying of the ignorant. 

Yall are on your own. 

No more help, no more guides, no more advice lol its all available on reddit and youtube. Bdo aint thag hard to figure out dont fool yourself.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bnews757 said:

No more help, no more guides, no more advice lol its all available on reddit and youtube. Bdo aint thag hard to figure out dont fool yourself.

Ignorance is bliss.

I'm done trying to help those who are self sabotaging. 

It's like watching politics or professional sports in here. 

All uneducated. All fighting for their side.

No one taking a first principles approach or actually looking at the truth behind the matter.

Stupid just screams above stupid.

Have fun in your zoo bud.

Oh, and have a nice day.

16 minutes ago, Harming said:

This is straight stupid. 

Yall are on your own. 

Good riddance 💔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Good riddance 💔

I though you were smarter than this.

I know you havent played enough to understand this issue. But just hiveminding into this cloud of retardation...

I though way more of you man.  This is dissapointing.

Edited by Harming

1 hour ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Yea, no.

Balance - everyone equally wont have the skills from higher lvls, same as vanilla. NOT AN ISSUE.

HARD cap - lvling above 64 is impossible and lvling to 64 only benefits u with yellow jewelry rewards. Which shouldn't be available in vanilla.

Soon - a month isnt a long time in BDO standards.

The point - your point is vague at best and we all know that the only reason this is throttled and shoved down our throats is because "Blood legion" which is mostly vets, wants to create a huge gap between casuals to monopolize grind spots etc.

This benefits a specific group of people and is overblown by said group. 

This is easy to see and looks scummy at best.

I dont even know what a blood legion is? And i think you missed the point. Some classs are fine with just the skills open at 50. Others are gimped. Leading to unbalance. And also, if the cap goes up to 55, how is there a gap? Everyone almost will be 55 if they are playing on one character in a week? My point again is that the cap should be higher to unlock the skills or lifted period and replaced with a soft cap lmore fitting to bdo.

If the arguement is to keep thing locked to allow other to buy in and keep them from getting left behind, thats cool. I see the point economically for the game. But 55 doesnt stop that from happening.  

Also, idk what a blood legion did to you, but man im sorry ont here behalf lmao. You seem super bitter about it

Edited by MakeumRage

10 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Try to find vanilla guides then talk again... game is very different on the begining and its really hard to find vanilla guides because they just edited guides for recent versions. Advices from vet players are valuable.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Why would you level other characters??? Are you serious lol gear is can be swapped just need weapons maybe switch weapons up. If you have bee  playing bdo for years like you say then you also have atleast 14 characters or however many there is. I have all them to lvl 60 one to level 61almost 62 and it doesnt leave you in dust from what? All you do in bdo i grind mobs to make money for pvp gear that you swap on all 14 of your characterd if you want. So yes leveling extra characters is a must in bdo. Did you forget about fame, energy?

I have all free characters plus some loyalty ones.. two are 57-58. The other two are 61 and 62 or both 62. The rest are energy and boss alts with no levels worth speaking about. Im in all tet armor and weapons and tri yellow accesories. Id never reroll. And could have never hit tet with the time i have to spend if i divided my money and time into other things. Yes you will need and wany max characters, but they levels are insignificant for anything other then pvp on them.  

2 minutes ago, Harming said:

I though you were smarter than this.

I know you havent played enough to understand this issue. But just hiveminding into this cloud of retardation...

I though way more of you man.  This is dissapointing.

I enjoyed your whims and the way you express yourself. But thats all there is to it. Your opinion of me is not something I concern my self about.

What concerns me is monopoly and lies. (Conspiracy theory triggered lmao) 

I honestly think you believe what you're saying and that might be pure innocence. There's a bigger picture here and no matter how hard you and the rest try to belittle our opinion we are shedding light on the subject.

Have fun bud

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

I dont even know what a blood legion is? And i think you missed the point. Some classs are fine with just the skills open at 50. Others are gimped. Leading to unbalance. And also, if the cap goes up to 55, how is there a gap? Everyone almost will be 55 if they are playing on one character in a week? My point again is that the cap should be higher to unlock the skills or lifted period and replaced with a soft cap lmore fitting to bdo.

If the arguement is to keep thing locked to allow other to buy in and keep them from getting left behind, thats cool. I see the point economically for the game. But 55 doesnt stop that from happening.  

All they care about is their side winning.  This is the equivalent of an SJW rally.  They just scream their nonsense as loud as possible and couldn't care less what the truth behind the issue is.

Theres no arguing or explaining things to these people.

It's like a professional sports team fan.  Theres no scientific or logical reason for it but that person. Loves one team and roots against the team they're playing against.  It's the human hivemind, groupthink, and it's the reason religions are still alive and kicking in the age of modern technology.

You can tell them, show them, and repeat reason and fact to them forever but they will never accept it or learn.  Theyll just scream over you.

Theres nothing to do but to give up on these kind of people.  

On the plus side though, this shows me what I'll be playing against in game.  Those unable to form an original idea, who only follow the chimp in the pack that screams the loudest. 

It's going to be easy work on this side of the pond. 

8 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

Try to find vanilla guides then talk again... game is very different on the begining and its really hard to find vanilla guides because they just edited guides for recent versions. Advices from vet players are valuable.

New players will be alright and im sure many vets will help then. The game aint a rocket science and there are plenty guides to help them along. Lets stop acting like bdo is some top notch compliacted games where noobs will be begging for help from vets. Get real

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

Join a guild

5 minutes ago, Harming said:

All they care about is their side winning.  This is the equivalent of an SJW rally.  They just scream their nonsense as loud as possible and couldn't care less what the truth behind the issue is.

Theres no arguing or explaining things to these people.

It's like a professional sports team fan.  Theres no scientific or logical reason for it but that person. Loves one team and roots against the team they're playing against.  It's the human hivemind, groupthink, and it's the reason religions are still alive and kicking in the age of modern technology.

You can tell them, show them, and repeat reason and fact to them forever but they will never accept it or learn.  Theyll just scream over you.

Theres nothing to do but to give up on these kind of people.  

On the plus side though, this shows me what I'll be playing against in game.  Those unable to form an original idea, who only follow the chimp in the pack that screams the loudest. 

It's going to be easy work on this side of the pond. 

Funny, thats exactly how I felt skimming 10 pages of mind numbing stupidity. The cries, bumps and throttling are exactly what youve described. SJW rally.

Plus big thanks to @ALM16HTY for making such a great topic WITH ALL CAPS on behalf of his guildmates. begoned probably was too afraid to make it his self so it wont be too transparent. Kek

Just now, Dr INF3NRO said:

Funny, thats exactly how I felt skimming 10 pages of mind numbing stupidity. The cries, bumps and throttling are exactly what youve described. SJW rally.

Plus big thanks to @ALM16HTY for making such a great topic WITH ALL CAPS on behalf of his guildmates. begoned probably was too afraid to make it his self so it wont be too transparent. Kek

Oh **** could this another beyoeond alt? Careful, might lose all those upvotes if you get the alt banned. Again.

28 minutes ago, Harming said:

This is straight stupid. 

Yall are on your own. 

Bro open a poll post and write your arguments about hard lvl cap. Even for holding y for loot issue there are people who want holding y and if you read just comments you would think there are many of them. However poll shows most of the people want tapping y for loot. 

You cannot easily change people's mind on the internet one by one. If you explain it on a post and put a poll, it will show us what people really think.

9 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

He was afraid of going rage again. I guess last ban was enuff. Now they are only left to provoking :)

about the topic check the hold Y topic and look how it should be handled instead of constantly bashing everyone who think your idea is ****

Edited by Daniel

4 minutes ago, berkayselcuk said:

Bro open a poll post and write your arguments about hard lvl cap. Even for holding y for loot issue there are people who want holding y and if you read just comments you would think there are many of them. However poll shows most of the people want tapping y for loot. 

You cannot easily change people's mind on the internet one by one. If you explain it on a post and put a poll, it will show us what people really think.

As much as Id like to,

I understand what kind of people are in this community now.

Theres no point, were well on our way to idiocracy. Full steam ahead.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

He was afraid of going rage again. I guess last ban was enuff. Now they are only left to provoking :)

No, i fought for you guys when i though there was something worth fighting for here.

Im realizing though, now, that its a waste of time. Im trying to convince a Catholic that the bible is a joke....

Its just not gona happen.

Sometimes you just have to cut people off.

Theres no helping those who dont want help.

4 minutes ago, Harming said:

As much as Id like to,

I understand what kind of people are in this community now.

Theres no point, were well on our way to idiocracy. Full steam ahead.

IMG_20190113_133248.jpg.884e71f111d3592cca1a1ec6b7f210f2.jpg

• Haha 1

Still clueless to what a blood legion is...

after some searching i guess its a guild? What the big deal there are many guilds with alliances and that require participation, gear and skill to be allowed in?

Edited by MakeumRage

Just now, MakeumRage said:

Still clueless to what a bloog legion is

I think its some guild that's want to be the fake manup version for xbox lol

Just now, Bnews757 said:

I think its some guild that's want to be the fake manup version for xbox lol

Im more of a snake fan myself, but there are many out there with the same goals, same alliances and simular experience. Will be cool to see of we all go after each other or hold respective areas for the alliance. 

11 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

IMG_20190113_133248.jpg.884e71f111d3592cca1a1ec6b7f210f2.jpg

Theres nothing valid about stopping a character from gaining combat experience.

I will explain it as clearly as possible.

The argument is that It will "hold" people to an even playing field.

The truth is that combat level itself has very little effect on character power in BDO.

If you wanted to make a level playing filed you would have to stop players from gaining silver and skill points at 50.99.

All power gains in BDO come from gear and skill ranks.

As long as you are gaining silver you can keep rolling the rng dice to further enhance your accessories (since everyone will be capped at +15 weapons and armor).

What does this mean? It means you will have two groups. It means your going to have extremely weak 50's in mediocre gear with bad accessories that will get steamrolled, these are the casuals and new players that are being "helped". It also means your going to have a group, the exact same combat level, with high end accessories, all of their skills maxed out, that will 1-2 shot these new players.

Throttling combat experience with a hardcap does NOTHING to stop players from gaining power through grinding.

What throttling combat experience does do is make everyone cap out at level 50.99. Since the growth leader board randomly assigns positions to each person with this artificial cap each time someone logs on or off a server, it means that the growth leaderboard will be useless.

If a player has grinded 200 hours past this hardcap he will still be rated lower than someone who has grinded 20 hours to hit the cap.

The hard cap does not help anyone, it does not gate power, it does not gate progress, it doesnt even the playing field whatsoever.

It just wastes combat experience and makes the leaderboards inaccurate and worthless.

If you guys have played the game while these caps were in place (on MENA / SEA)  you would know this.

Edited by Harming
  • Like 1

I been following this ridiculous thread for a little while now. I still dont think we have enough info to react one way or another.

Personally I just wanna have fun with the game, possibly make a friend or two and enjoy my characters. A few of these posts in here make me wish it was a single player experience from all this toxicity. .

Can we agree to disagree that bdo and bdx are the same but with differences geared to different target audiences. BDO geared towards the PC community while BDX is geared towards the console community. I dont see trying to make the console version like the PC version happening.

As far as the cap being removed if anyone knows more than me maybe they can help if its server side (which I think it is) it shouldnt take long to remove it, or change it. I dont know how those changes work though. Im assuming its like someone activating a double xp weekend, but its probably more complicated.

Sorry for the length, just my two cents

• Thanks 2