ALM16HTY

PLEASE DO NOT PUT A LEVEL CAP IN AT LAUNCH

Lol ominous. Dont know if worried or feel at home.. 

was hoping to find super secret guild info or a kill list or something juicy 😛

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Beond said:

@Sinjindon’t bother amirite

Well, you guys didn't really change anything, so I was right not to bother with this. Literally raged for 13 pages before learning it was 55 and not really a big deal. But happy to know the community is vocal, regardless if I was viewed as negative on the subject.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Couldn't find shirna mentioning a lvl cap in the AMA.. 🤔 

Anyone got a SS? How did it start anyway?

Just now, Dr INF3NRO said:

He wrote something about lvl cap at 50 in the AMA, maybe its deleted, and thats where NA started crying with blood legion in the front

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daniel said:

He wrote something about lvl cap at 50 in the AMA, maybe its deleted, and thats where NA started crying with blood legion in the front

It looks like it was deleted or im blind lol.

1 hour ago, Sinjin said:

Well, you guys didn't really change anything,

Its the effort that matters right? Even if its spam and threatening, right? 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Its the effort that matters right? Even if its spam and threatening, right? 😂

And anyone who doesn't parrot my exact viewpoint is a negative nancy trying to derail the post lmao

Been sitting on the forum for like five months. Picked a great time to sign up and actually interact with people. 

Edited by Sinjin
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

And anyone who doesn't parrot my exact viewpoint is a negative nancy trying to derail the post lmao

Been sitting on the forum for like five months. Picked a great time to sign up and actually interact with people. 

Happy you're part of the community 😁😁😁

3 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Happy you're part of the community 😁😁😁

Lol Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Wow, how did this get to 14 pages already? 

You missed plenty of fun, I wouldn't bother going through it unless ure really bored or got a bottle of whiskey to wash it all down after

8 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

You missed plenty of fun, I wouldn't bother going through it unless ure really bored or got a bottle of whiskey to wash it all down after

I read the first 5 or so pages, face palmed, then started browsing the rest of the forums. I read the last page too since i seen the question was answered. Everyone, or some people were just concerned over nothing. I doubt even a third of the player base reaches 50 before the first month and very few of those reach 55 with the current regions we'll have.

8 hours ago, Sinjin said:

Lmao Well, at least I know the game has a community that will fight for what it wants.

6 hours ago, Sinjin said:

Well, you guys didn't really change anything, so I was right not to bother with this. Literally raged for 13 pages before learning it was 55 and not really a big deal. But happy to know the community is vocal, regardless if I was viewed as negative on the subject.

I mean you said it, bad troll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ;) 

8 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

It's literally the very first thing I put in the original post. Glad you read it.

11 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Hey guys!

It seems my wires were crossed but I'm glad to see such a passionate response from all of you that didn't really get too out of hand! 

The level cap is definitely going to be 55, and the cap will not be around particularly long regardless. 

Thanks Shirna!

I had the assumption you may have said 50 instead of 55 but just in case it wasn't a mess up I wanted to start a discussion around why I felt 50 was far too low for a level cap. I appreciate the response and clearing this up for us!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beond said:

I mean you said it, bad troll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ;) 

I think you've wildly misunderstood me. I really don't think you've made any effort to understand where I'm coming from, same as your friends.

I think we can lock the topic at this point since the questions been answered and all it is now is crying.

Edited by xCROv
  • Thanks 1

2r4kbz.jpg

2 hours ago, Sinjin said:

I think you've wildly misunderstood me. I really don't think you've made any effort to understand where I'm coming from, same as your friends.

unknown.png

34 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

Yeah, you're confused.

Don't bother fighting windmills

6 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

I get it, Beond is your man. I'll back off.

Madlad lol.

When this getting locked?

• Like 2

On 1/12/2019 at 1:20 AM, Daniel said:

There's no mention about lvl cap after new regions, so idk where that's from.

Also did any BDO version stay with cap? Why you assume bdx will? 

Also just because you or your friend got a lot of hours to play every day, doesn't mean you can screw older players. Eventually you will end up as casual too. :) Why I care about them? Simply because it's worth looking at both sides before you diss them.

As CM said, they want to control the playerbase before they release node wars. So this is most likely PA's argument for level cap. Simply no lifers won't benefit too much from playing the game all day long, and everyone will be somehow equally geared in the beginning of node wars. 

Pc players expect to come to Xbox and jump way ahead of everyone. Guess they just got owned by PA.

Easy. To defend a level cap now, you must be in favor of one forever. Otherwise your position makes no sense. If you don't see the logic then I don't know what to tell you. I don't assume it will stay with one. It simply makes no sense for it to ever have one if there is no plan to keep it there but raise it as new content is released. Please follow along.

It's not about casuals and whether or not we should care. I'm already going to pretty much be a casual. The idea is if people put the time in they should be ahead. If others do not put time in they should be at a spot in progression in proportion with their effort. This is not complicated.

CM can say that all day. Why try and control it NOW? If they ever GET RID of level cap, no-lifers will STILL be ahead. It solves nothing unless you ALWAYS have a level cap. Whether no-lifers are ahead within a month or three months or 6 months makes no difference. They will always get ahead unless you cap them forever and ever. Everyone will be equally geared because it is capped at +15. They will not necessarily be equally leveled, which will always be the case. Looking ahead, there is a soft gear cap and always a hard gear cap that will be raised. Please understand this basic thing.

Btw I don't expect nor care about that, so you can take your sweeping generalizations and shove it. Also, looks like you just got owned by PA...😁

Edited by Cloudkicker
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

I get it, Beond is your man. I'll back off.

I just liked the meme's so much that I wanted to send a few. 

Image result for calm down bro