ALM16HTY

PLEASE DO NOT PUT A LEVEL CAP IN AT LAUNCH

4 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

I agree most are coming from pc version and think this will be something new but its same game lol. Players from pc will be the death of the xbox version cause all they do is complain, complain, complain. If everyone gets to 50 in a couple hours so what?? Lots of pvp at catfish. Should be fun

You wont survive, you wont be able to level. Once everyone hits 50 were just gunna spread out and outgrind you, steal your mobs, and dec on your guild to pvp you. Who cares about goinng red when its only level 50? Lol. Its gunna be fun for some, others will barely be able to play or make decent money

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Cap horse skills as well. No isntant accel, sprint or drift. 

Wait untill they start enhancing lmao... 

Oh man forums gonna be lit hahaha

Just now, MakeumRage said:

You wont survive, you wont be able to level. Once everyone hits 50 were just gunna spread out and outgrind you, steal your mobs, and dec on your guild to pvp you. Who cares about goinng red when its only level 50? Lol. Its gunna be fun for some, others will barely be able to play or make decent money

Yeah my whole guilds gonna be red for sure lmao

2 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Glad your opinions mean nothing lol cya in game with that lv50 cap

@ALM16HTY forcefully slaughtered @Bnews757

i feel this being on the combat chat alot...

2 minutes ago, Beond said:

Oh man forums gonna be lit hahaha

Yeah my whole guilds gonna be red for sure lmao

Yup same. Hell with a 50 cap we can grind multiple red alts... just spend alll day in ALT C lol

• Like 1

If they stick with the level 50 cap it will change my plans drastically for what to do once I hit 50 on my main. Get boss alts leveled and parked at boss spawns, get my storage alts parked in towns, get my gathering alts leveled and parked at gathering spots

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Everyone will be 50 lol, you wont survive, dec on what guild? Staying guildessand trolling is more fun duh and going red is not a big deal easy to get karma

5 hours ago, Cloudkicker said:

And why shouldn't they be behind if they bought the game later and haven't put the time in? What about when they release mediah, valencia, etc? Should they cap it then? New players are always going to be behind. Even if you care about players lagging behind, for whatever reason, you are just kicking the can down the road. I have yet to find a coherent argument in favor of a hard level cap. You can't logically be in favor of a hard cap at launch unless you always want there to be one.

There's no mention about lvl cap after new regions, so idk where that's from.

Also did any BDO version stay with cap? Why you assume bdx will? 

Also just because you or your friend got a lot of hours to play every day, doesn't mean you can screw older players. Eventually you will end up as casual too. :) Why I care about them? Simply because it's worth looking at both sides before you diss them.

As CM said, they want to control the playerbase before they release node wars. So this is most likely PA's argument for level cap. Simply no lifers won't benefit too much from playing the game all day long, and everyone will be somehow equally geared in the beginning of node wars. 

Pc players expect to come to Xbox and jump way ahead of everyone. Guess they just got owned by PA.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Everyone will be 50 lol, you wont survive, dec on what guild? Staying guildessand trolling is more fun duh and going red is not a big deal easy to get karma

There's this thing called gear and skill, the better players will have these things and the forums will be crying it will be glorious, now only if there was no level cap so those players could be farming at higher level mobs not killing the fresh 50s....

16 minutes ago, Beond said:

There's this thing called gear and skill, the better players will have these things and the forums will be crying it will be glorious, now only if there was no level cap so those players could be farming at higher level mobs not killing the fresh 50s....

You dont need skill in bdo lol just gear omg you're funny

Lol, they know that it's not logical. Their doing it on purpose, so you'll be more likely to waste time on their game without progresing to fast. So either you grind skill points or create a new character and waste time and effort or build your empire while you wait. The longer you play the game, the more money they think you will spend. Funny though, you spend that sweet cash on pre-orders only to be relatively the same level as thoughs who waited till the last minute. There is no cap, everyone that plays BDO on PC knows this. So why give us one? Even when new classes comes out on PC and the awakening does not release for a month or so, You're still able to level. 

I like this game, but you guys are going to have to get use to being disappointed with the leadership and directions they choose.this could be the best MMOs of the years, money (greed) can blind folks. That my opinion.

Edited by Uryu

1 hour ago, Darthaden said:

If they stick with the level 50 cap it will change my plans drastically for what to do once I hit 50 on my main. Get boss alts leveled and parked at boss spawns, get my storage alts parked in towns, get my gathering alts leveled and parked at gathering spots

Thats if they give us character slots soon enough to have that many alts! Unless you run them back to town to roll NV?

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

By all these competitive players that want a soft or higher cap. 

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

There's no mention about lvl cap after new regions, so idk where that's from.

Also did any BDO version stay with cap? Why you assume bdx will? 

Also just because you or your friend got a lot of hours to play every day, doesn't mean you can screw older players. Eventually you will end up as casual too. :) Why I care about them? Simply because it's worth looking at both sides before you diss them.

As CM said, they want to control the playerbase before they release node wars. So this is most likely PA's argument for level cap. Simply no lifers won't benefit too much from playing the game all day long, and everyone will be somehow equally geared in the beginning of node wars. 

Pc players expect to come to Xbox and jump way ahead of everyone. Guess they just got owned by PA.

Were already ahead. Thats besides the point. Your not understanding the fact that the level gap is keeping aot of classes from having the skills they need. Its not just about the wasted time. You can find 100 other things to work on besides levels. Its that some classes for a simple way to put it, just dont work right without atleast 55. Im okay with some cap, or even better a soft cap. 50 is just too low. 

1 hour ago, Uryu said:

Lol, they know that it's not logical. Their doing it on purpose, so you'll be more likely to waste time on their game without progresing to fast. So either you grind skill points or create a new character and waste time and effort or build your empire while you wait. The longer you play the game, the more money they think you will spend. Funny though, you spend that sweet cash on pre-orders only to be relatively the same level as thoughs who waited till the last minute. There is no cap, everyone that plays BDO on PC knows this. So why give us one? Even when new classes comes out on PC and the awakening does not release for a month or so, You're still able to level. 

I like this game, but you guys are going to have to get use to being disappointed with the leadership and directions they choose.this could be the best MMOs of the years, money (greed) can blind folks. That my opinion.

Exactly. Lol it honestly devaules there preorders a bit. Theres no headstart. But well have to grind plenty for those SPs anyways even if they let us hit 56. Anyone who knows the game knows they need atleast 1500 for a final build. And thats gunna take time. Hell SP are more limiting in a lot of cases then the actual levels lmao. 

1 hour ago, Bnews757 said:

You dont need skill in bdo lol just gear omg you're funny

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Gear and levels give you an advantage,  but they wont save you from having no thumbs. Thats how alot of the lifeskillers thought itd be once they had all the money to get the gear. Its always enjoyable to see a carebear on full TET+ get packed by a perma red toon in pri because he thought hed become iron man with good gear

5 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Gear and levels give you an advantage,  but they wont save you from having no thumbs. Thats how alot of the lifeskillers thought itd be once they had all the money to get the gear. Its always enjoyable to see a carebear on full TET+ get packed by a perma red toon in pri because he thought hed become iron man with good gear

Just need gear what takes skill please explain??? Haha 

I have a feeling bdo on xbox will be all old vets that things will be different and want to dictate lol. After lvl raised most will find something else to complain about haha

1 minute ago, Bnews757 said:

Just need gear what takes skill please explain??? Haha 

Your flows, your timing and countertiming, your combos, your ult, your rotation. Everything. 

If you dont hit a flow right or cancel at the right time you not only rob yourself of damage and the ability to even do a skill but open yourself up to attack. Give skills have cooldowns, timing is a huge thing. Youve gotta drop the right skills at the right times, and know when you can and cant CC. All of this has to be done with the opponents counters, and potion/resource cooldowns in mind. If you burn your cc too early (due to the cc cap) or grab when you shouldnt youll get burned with your hands out. Gear only helps you do what you need to and makes you more efficent. If you cant combo, dont know ALL of the classes your just going to get deleted every spawn. This game isnt like eso or other mmos where gear does damage for you. Or you have spammable skills to slam down. Almost every skill has a cooldown, and as well as not doing extra effects on cooldown, they dont do as much damage either. 

Not to mention the thumbs to actually do the skills. Because hotbaring them just means youll dump extra resources and be burnt mid fight. 

6 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

Your flows, your timing and countertiming, your combos, your ult, your rotation. Everything. 

If you dont hit a flow right or cancel at the right time you not only rob yourself of damage and the ability to even do a skill but open yourself up to attack. Give skills have cooldowns, timing is a huge thing. Youve gotta drop the right skills at the right times, and know when you can and cant CC. All of this has to be done with the opponents counters, and potion/resource cooldowns in mind. If you burn your cc too early (due to the cc cap) or grab when you shouldnt youll get burned with your hands out. Gear only helps you do what you need to and makes you more efficent. If you cant combo, dont know ALL of the classes your just going to get deleted every spawn. This game isnt like eso or other mmos where gear does damage for you. Or you have spammable skills to slam down. Almost every skill has a cooldown, and as well as not doing extra effects on cooldown, they dont do as much damage either. 

Not to mention the thumbs to actually do the skills. Because hotbaring them just means youll dump extra resources and be burnt mid fight. 

Fool your self lol pri player aint beating full tet player sorry doesnt happen

The care bears dont seem to understand, because they're ignorant of how the game works.

Even if you stop our combat exp at 50.99, I'm still going to grinding silver and skill points 12-16 hours a day out of the gate. 

Sure you'll be level 50, same as me, but I'll be sitting with a pri ogre ring, pri tree belt, and tri witch earrings and mos if they hold us here for any substantial time.  I'm also going to have my entire unawakend skill kit unlocked with 2 years experience on my class in pvp. 

Add on to it that we have no reason not to go red.... since +15 gear is a joke to get...

Well slaughter every new 50 we see in protest untill our cap is raised.

It's going to be an absolute massacre and the tears will flow like rivers.

You've been warned. 

Edited by Harming

The problem I see coming from this us that there's some spots that drop good gear, there's some spots that give good xp.......what's the point of grinding at the xp locations? They're pretty much forcing everyone into 2-3 locations at level 50 

43 minutes ago, Harming said:

The care bears dont seem to understand, because they're ignorant of how the game works.

Even if you stop our combat exp at 50.99, I'm still going to grinding silver and skill points 12-16 hours a day out of the gate. 

Sure you'll be level 50, same as me, but I'll be sitting with a pri ogre ring, pri tree belt, and tri witch earrings and mos if they hold us here for any substantial time.  I'm also going to have my entire unawakend skill kit unlocked with 2 years experience on my class in pvp. 

Add on to it that we have no reason not to go red.... since +15 gear is a joke to get...

Well slaughter every new 50 we see in protest untill our cap is raised.

It's going to be an absolute massacre and the tears will flow like rivers.

You've been warned. 

You sound stupid lol you will be a new 50 too smh kids and their dreams

16 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Its doable in the first two weeks. You must be new.

15 hours ago, xCROv said:

Why bother posting in the thread if you're both going to be so negative about other people's requests? I'm just honestly confused seeing as how, you say everyone here will have no impact, and you yourself can do nothing about it, so why post other than to just be negative and derail the conversation.

People are requesting a change or at least a clarification if you dont care either way, or have such a negative view that nothing can be done, then stop posting. Asking for stuff from the CM's has already been reflected in changes that have been given out post beta. So not only are you being negative for no reason, you're wrong.

Really your talking about people being negative all you’ve done since beta is whine and cry on these boards and discord talk about throwing rocks living in a glass house.

50 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Again your ignorant. The smart vet will hit 50 in roughly 5-6 hours of the first day of the ultimate packs early access .

The new , clueless casual, will mostly likely reach this in 2-3 weeks.  

By that point well be fully geared, have been grinding CP at cap for weeks. And pissed off at all the wasted combat exp.

And well take it out on you.  

At least I will.  

You'll be playing respawn online because you poluted the devs with uninformed opinions that lead to a dumbed down game. 

For issues that effect the games core mechanics, people should have to show that they have any idea that they know what they're talking about before posting.

Like taking a video if their lvl 62 character on live, verifying it's their character , and then talk on the issue.

Bdo is an intricate game with very specialized systems that new players do not understand, and wont understand u till they're 1000+ hours deep into the grind.

Ignorance here is rampant and will lead to an overall worse experience for everyone involved.

Edited by Harming

15 hours ago, Harming said:

Yeah theres no reason to hard cap us.

Many of us will be heavy grinding ser / calph shrine in the first 24 hours.

Say they hard cap us for a week thats a massive amount of wasted combat exp.

Don’t think it will be a week the way they made it seem it’s going to be like that until the next patch which could be months. Could even be until they release awakening patch.

5 minutes ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

Don’t think it will be a week the way they made it seem it’s going to be like that until the next patch which could be months. Could even be until they release awakening patch.

I'd spend that month punishing as many ignorant players who screwed  over the game for its core players as possible.  

I'd encourage everyone to protest that decision as well.

May make a guild called "red dead bdx".

Get a seasoned geared veteran (-1mil karma) player on each channel in the guild to patrol hexe, catfish, ser and calph shrines, and the witches area.

Kill anyone who comes near the only relevant grind spots in the game untill the hard cap is removed.

Edited by Harming

39 minutes ago, Twitchy said:

Its doable in the first two weeks. You must be new.

No unfortunate im one you old fart vets but i dont try to dictate what they should do with their game, you didnt change nothing on pc you aint changing nothing here so suck it up

14 hours ago, Kasai said:

Okay, and i explained the issue with this in my first post on this thread.  In case you are stuck and did not read what I had originally said or if you did not read the AMA.  The updates will not be as frequent as pc because of the microsoft cert.  This means we are looking at hopefully MONTHLY UPDATES.  Thats once a month.  Which means we are looking at being capped at 50 for a whole month.  They say "soon" and "quickly" alot.  You must be new here those terms can mean months or years lol.

Definitely won’t be monthly patch updates they would eat there profit up Microsoft charges quite a bit for patches to go thru CERT and sometimes takes more than a month for them to go thru the process depending on how much they have to process id say every 3 months is more likely. Bigger company’s like EA, Rockstar, 2k tend to get priority. Just for instance teras Deathrack patch was in the process for almost two months it’s out of pearl abyss’s hands at that point.