ALM16HTY

PLEASE DO NOT PUT A LEVEL CAP IN AT LAUNCH

10 minutes ago, Harming said:

Again your ignorant. The smart vet will hit 50 in roughly 5-6 hours of the first day of the ultimate packs early access .

The new , clueless casual, will mostly likely reach this in 2-3 weeks.  

By that point well be fully geared, have been grinding CP at cap for weeks. And pissed off at all the wasted combat exp.

And well take it out on you.  

At least I will.  

You'll be playing respawn online because you poluted the devs with uninformed opinions that lead to a dumbed down game. 

For issues that effect the games core mechanics, people should have to show that they have any idea that they know what they're talking about before posting.

Like taking a video if their lvl 62 character on live, verifying it's their character , and then talk on the issue.

Bdo is an intricate game with very specialized systems that new players do not understand, and wont understand u till they're 1000+ hours deep into the grind.

Ignorance here is rampant and will lead to an overall worse experience for everyone involved.

Omg should i be scared, like you can find me in game lol take it out on me yea you must be a little kid. Worst experience will vets like you that think you know it all and are so high mighty. I will this and that gear blah blah whatever 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Harming said:

I'd spend that month punishing as many ignorant players who screwed  over the game for its core players as possible.  

I'd encourage everyone to protest that decision as well.

May make a guild called "red dead bdx".

Get a seasoned geared veteran (-1mil karma) player on each channel in the guild to patrol hexe, catfish, ser and calph shrines, and the witches area.

Kill anyone who comes near the only relevant grind spots in the game untill the hard cap is removed.

Haha what a loser, what happens when you lose oh wait you will be strongest on the server right. There is no way that stupid plan would work. Patrol each channel, so whag does nothing to the game. Guess you dont know protest do nothing in bdo na.

6 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Haha what a loser, what happens when you lose oh wait you will be strongest on the server right. There is no way that stupid plan would work. Patrol each channel, so whag does nothing to the game. Guess you dont know protest do nothing in bdo na.

See ya in game bud.

Lets see how many times you get put in the dirt before you rage quit.

Edited by Harming

10 hours ago, Cloudkicker said:

Console players will never complain? That's utter nonsense. They do all the time. The speed is not the issue. The idea that there is a cap on leveling progress is the issue. You wanna pvp at 50 and not grind then go ahead. No one is stopping you. You can play how you want, but others cannot play how they want even though there is a preexisting softcap mechanic they're gonna put in anyway.

Not that but what he says makes since if you like the pc version and hate this version go play that version it’s the same game. I’m guessing some pc players are coming over so they can pk all the noobs because they can’t on pc. Why all the complaining I’m waiting to buy this until they sort all the stuff out definitely not buying it while it has a cap. Some of you guys are right on both sides. With Xbox CERT process it may be every month hit or miss won’t be more than once a month 50 will be the cap for at least a month at most 3 months depends how much money they want to pay to update. Play or don’t play but why sit and argue over the same **** your right and there right on certain things and your wrong and there wrong on certain thinkg. loving hell.

13 minutes ago, Harming said:

See ya in game bud.

Sure guy.....if i can survive pc version and not rage quit this will be the same lol

6 hours ago, Daniel said:

So far I can only see no-lifers crying hard :)

Something isn't as you planned in your little head? Huh, hello, real world. 

First you cry, then insult the other side, and expect anyone to have at least little respect left for you? Neh, you provoke people intentionally. 

As for the rest of convo:

Forgot your last rage quit? I'm surprised it wasn't permanent ban. :) Now take your buddies, and stop attacking everyone, check infernos topic for guidance on how to handle community requests. 

im not surprised your gang dissed me, since everyone knows how it ends if you  start and go too far and who cries in direct PMs to CMs :D

This the no lifers are mad because no matter what they can’t our level and pk you and they will be wasting a majority of there time grinding for nothing. They already have a full version must no be able to hack it on the pc version I guess. Think there going to just come over to console and rule it. It sounds so stupid. There probably going to kill this version off then they will have really wasted there time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harming said:

The care bears dont seem to understand, because they're ignorant of how the game works.

Even if you stop our combat exp at 50.99, I'm still going to grinding silver and skill points 12-16 hours a day out of the gate. 

Sure you'll be level 50, same as me, but I'll be sitting with a pri ogre ring, pri tree belt, and tri witch earrings and mos if they hold us here for any substantial time.  I'm also going to have my entire unawakend skill kit unlocked with 2 years experience on my class in pvp. 

Add on to it that we have no reason not to go red.... since +15 gear is a joke to get...

Well slaughter every new 50 we see in protest untill our cap is raised.

It's going to be an absolute massacre and the tears will flow like rivers.

You've been warned. 

Well be warned you will kill the game off and then you will have wasted your time. See Tera on Xbox went from 8 full servers to 2 low pop servers in less than a year so you go ahead. And there won’t be no river at all just you all standing around complaining there’s no one in game. No biggie. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

Well be warned you will kill the game off and then you will have wasted your time. See Tera on Xbox went from 8 full servers to 2 low pop servers in less than a year so you go ahead. And there won’t be no river at all just you all standing around complaining there’s no one in game. No biggie. 

You ruin the game for us, well ruin it for everyone.

No biggie.

27 minutes ago, Harming said:

See ya in game bud.

Seeing as how you said your going to disrupt the game until they uncapp the level cap because your mad I think of a CM saw that post they would prob ban your account since your threatening to damage there game because your a big crybaby FYI protesting doesn’t work in real life they usually get beaten and leave.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

Haha dude save the fake scare tactics you cant kill anything off but this is funny please keep talking

4 minutes ago, Harming said:

No biggie.

You won’t ruin it for me I’m not buying this until it’s around for more than a few months been burned by Xbox mmos and this is looking like it’s probably going to bomb because of elitist dork faces like you. Your definitely a kid. I hope trash like you gets ejected quickly.ill stick to mopping you up on pc

• Like 1

Just now, ScarecrowFTW said:

Seeing as how you said your going to disrupt the game until they uncapp the level cap because your mad I think of a CM saw that post they would prob ban your account since your threatening to damage there game because your a big crybaby FYI protesting doesn’t work in real life they usually get beaten and leave.

What well do is well within the bounds of the game.

There are no systems in place to stop us, expect for uncapping us and letting us play the game how it was designed to be played.

The game was built around a natural progression curve which a hard cap interupts.

The ignorant people arguing for it dont understand this. Its not helping the casuals or new players whatsoever, its just making them prey for us who will be geared and bored.

As long as were not being sexist or racist or using bad language or exploiting or hacking in any way, theres nothing against the tos for me sitting on your corpse and killing you for 15 hours straight.

Dont ruin the game for us, we wont prey on you. Simple.

1 minute ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

You won’t ruin it for me I’m not buying this until it’s around for more than a few months been burned by Xbox mmos and this is looking like it’s probably going to bomb because of elitist dork faces like you. Your definitely a kid. I hope trash like you gets ejected quickly.ill stick to mopping you up on pc

Sure toss me your name: Ive got soft-capped players on KR /MENA / SEA/ and Na /Eu. Ill happily jump on and dumpster you in the arena anytime.

1 minute ago, Bnews757 said:

Haha dude save the fake scare tactics you cant kill anything off but this is funny please keep talking

Read again you idiot I said they will kill the game off not me Jesus what’s with all the LOPS in here I don’t personally care if it’s still around and fairly populated by like June I may check it out I’m sticking to pc until it’s proven to have some legs behind it.

42 minutes ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

Definitely won’t be monthly patch updates they would eat there profit up Microsoft charges quite a bit for patches to go thru CERT and sometimes takes more than a month for them to go thru the process depending on how much they have to process id say every 3 months is more likely. Bigger company’s like EA, Rockstar, 2k tend to get priority. Just for instance teras Deathrack patch was in the process for almost two months it’s out of pearl abyss’s hands at that point.

This ^ theyd have to have the updates already processing on launch. Id guess a patch a month for a bit then they will die down some. Hopefully they have some kinda of extra foot in the door being an xbox insider game. 

4 minutes ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

There game is a pvp based game. Many people for years have targeted and hunted others down. What he hasnt done is called someone names and degraded them like you are trying to do.

9 minutes ago, Harming said:

No biggie.

This is what ive been telling these guys.. a hard level cap just means well be out there slaughtering people down instead of focusing on leveling or gear or skill points. On too of that most wont know any viable combos because theyll google builds and there whole class is gutted at 50 with no ability to do the build. 

42 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Omg should i be scared, like you can find me in game lol take it out on me yea you must be a little kid. Worst experience will vets like you that think you know it all and are so high mighty. I will this and that gear blah blah whatever 

You can literally track any player you want down in game... youd know that if you played. You cant hide in bdo. Just send one player to each server to the bounty hunter npc... or even better get a sleeper to join the guild always tell someone your server and then track you down with thr bounty hunter. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Harming said:

There are no systems in place to stop us, expect for uncapping us and letting us play the game how it was designed to be played.

The game was built around a natural progression curve which a hard cap interupts.

The ignorant people arguing for it dont understand this. Its not helping the casuals or new players whatsoever, its just making them prey for us who will be geared and bored.

As long as were not being sexist or racist or using bad language or exploiting or hacking in any way, theres nothing against the tos for me sitting on your corpse and killing you for 15 hours straight.

Sure toss me your name: Ive got soft-capped players on KR /MENA / SEA/ and Na /Eu. Ill happily jump on and dumpster you in the arena anytime.

I’m sure you do your the best player ever right well when you have 50 people camping you don’t go whining to momma either way as I said I’m going to laugh at you idiot while you kill the game right at launch saves me money so go for it.

Just now, ScarecrowFTW said:

I’m sure you do your the best player ever right well when you have 50 people camping you don’t go whining to momma either way as I said I’m going to laugh at you idiot while you kill the game right at launch saves me money so go for it.

^ hey you dont get the stormtrooper tittle for nothing. Id take one skilled player over 50 casuals anyday. 

Also, thread lock incomming lolp

4 minutes ago, Harming said:

Soft cap players on all servers ok now i know its a lying kid hahaha and whats makes you think you will be the only one geared??? This is too funny. Cry all you want ththe game doesnt cater to you see how well that went on pc version right???? Exactly. So enjoy or dont play. There is nothing you can do to ruin the game for anyone. So much to do in bdo beside no life and grind like you want lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

This ^ theyd have to have the updates already processing on launch. Id guess a patch a month for a bit then they will die down some. Hopefully they have some kinda of extra foot in the door being an xbox insider game

Yep a patch a month maybe until they see how it cuts into there revenue but honestly the games not really complete atlaunch no If it launches at the awakening patch it would be cool but seems it’s going to be a while before it gets really good.

Just now, Bnews757 said:

Soft cap players on all servers ok now i know its a lying kid hahaha and whats makes you think you will be the only one geared??? This is too funny. Cry all you want ththe game doesnt cater to you see how well that went on pc version right???? Exactly. So enjoy or dont play. There is nothing you can do to ruin the game for anyone. So much to do in bdo beside no life and grind like you want lol

Your already marked bud.

Your talking to a brick wall at this point.

Ill have an alt parked at the BH to find you anytime I feel like smashing you.

You better hide your ingame - family name like its your bank pin.

Talk all you want. Action is all that matters, and I dont mind wasting a day or 2 sitting on your corpse. (There will be nothing better to do at that point).

1 minute ago, Harming said:

Your already marked bud.

Your talking to a brick wall at this point.

Ill have an alt parked at the BH to find you anytime I feel like smashing you.

You better hide your ingame - family name like its your bank pin.

Talk all you want. Action is all that matters, and I dont mind wasting a day or 2 sitting on your corpse. (There will be nothing better to do at that point).

Hahah already marked sure sure you're delusional get some help man

• Like 1

Just now, Bnews757 said:

See ya in game bud.

3 minutes ago, ScarecrowFTW said:

Yep a patch a month maybe until they see how it cuts into there revenue but honestly the games not really complete atlaunch no If it launches at the awakening patch it would be cool but seems it’s going to be a while before it gets really good.

They plan to do it faster then any pc release, im thinking node wars in 3 months. All the way up to kama in 6? It makes since for them logistically to get all versions on the same page. I hope its quick. Theres not much to the content other then new spots to grind, not like people reallllllly care about the story much. I dont see any reason to hold it back   ...

but hey i can go without extra grind spots... JUST #nohardcaps

3 minutes ago, Bnews757 said:

Dead men tell no tales

10 minutes ago, Harming said:

I think you have a mental disease how the love did anyone ruin it for you pearl abyss made the game and made it for Xbox dont like it go play pc how did we ruin it? Your seem like a very insecure entitled little brat. Wahhh there’s a level cap but I want it now. Fact is it is what it is don’t like take it up with someone at pearl abyss o that’s right they don’t care about your opinions either they have there launch plans and that’s that.

7 minutes ago, MakeumRage said:

They plan to do it faster then any pc release, im thinking node wars in 3 months. All the way up to kama in 6? It makes since for them logistically to get all versions on the same page. I hope its quick. Theres not much to the content other then new spots to grind, not like people reallllllly care about the story much. I dont see any reason to hold it back   ...

but hey i can go without extra grind spots... JUST #nohardcaps

If we go by SEA / MENA launches well have MEDI 1-2 launched pretty fast.  I think we were on + Pri-Tri gear within 2 months of launch on MENA. With full access to Saus / Helms cave.  There was a bit longer of a gap though between Medi - Valencia. Not sure if that will copy over.

They seem to also release things in chunks. For example we got Medi 1 and 2 together on MENA with access to the "upgraded" sausans (even though most people couldnt farm them with the +15 gear cap at that point).

Edited by Harming