Tekeii

EU [Alpha] - Dedicated PvP/PvX - Ex-PC Core - First winners of Cron Castle

Lol had to double check the names cause of the avatar.

This looks better on the mobile, the ones before didn't fit right.

(Hidden bump¬†ūüėč)

Cheers

• Like 1

Tidied the post up a little bit, will edit a little more when I have more time! 

you still look like the best guild on eu 

i rly like the new logo! 

wizard here, and i will find a guild after the first few weeks cuz of work. hope u still have a spot for me then :D 

4 hours ago, Merlin said:

you still look like the best guild on eu 

i rly like the new logo! 

wizard here, and i will find a guild after the first few weeks cuz of work. hope u still have a spot for me then :D 

Nothin stopping applying now and just officially joining when you are able boss! ‚̧ԳŹ¬†

On 1/13/2019 at 9:49 PM, Tekeii said:

head.png

I have so many videos but unable to locate them all sorry! This gives you the general vibe of my shotcalling and our raiding together.  

Regards

Tekeii

I wanna give a thumbs up for your new changes to your guild, iam digging your new design!

If I don't decide to create my own pvp guild, I will contact you since you look more experienced in high end sieges than the other guilds here, and able to back it up with clips

Either way, I hope to see you around in game :) 

On 1/26/2019 at 10:04 PM, PVPbdoEU said:

I wanna give a thumbs up for your new changes to your guild, iam digging your new design!

If I don't decide to create my own pvp guild, I will contact you since you look more experienced in high end sieges than the other guilds here, and able to back it up with clips

Either way, I hope to see you around in game :) 

Then why not join here and help grow a pvp guild from scratch my dude! I understand competition is healthy but you will have some strong experienced players here backing you up to produce something amazing. 

If your still recruiting for EA. I'd like to join. I'll get the app filled on Discord asap. Look forward to joining you! We come in 2s ;D

22 minutes ago, Ninfiara said:

If your still recruiting for EA. I'd like to join. I'll get the app filled on Discord asap. Look forward to joining you! We come in 2s ;D

I look forward to meeting you! 

21 hours ago, HJALMARI said:

I think you should go back to be a husband and father ūü§†

Love you old friend! 

On 1/20/2019 at 1:52 AM, Fructis said:

Friendly people so well worth the early join 

i was thinking of taking it slow and solo until they atleast add our awakenings, but maybe i change my mind at launch!

if i want to team up with a guild early on i will let you know first no question

All getting set for some beta testing so jump in and join, no need to be a power leveller all are welcome 

Beta live and now's a good time to jump into an established guild. Alpha! Alpha! Alpha! Shout one of us in game, GT fructis.

3 of our warriors who could connect to the beta and fought valiantly against a guild that massively outnumbered them to win Cron Castle in the practice node war today! 

Shame for the rest of us that couldn't connect but shows the skill of players we are recruiting! 

3 hours ago, Tekeii said:

3 of our warriors who could connect to the beta and fought valiantly against a guild that massively outnumbered them to win Cron Castle in the practice node war today! 

Shame for the rest of us that couldn't connect but shows the skill of players we are recruiting! 

GG! Was curious who will win the rest of node wars after we finished ours! Hope to see y'all at proper node war after the release, cheers! 

• Like 1

Thank you for welcoming my Guild Blood Remnants to the forum.

see you in game!! 

Edited by Koromas
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Koromas said:

Firstly thank you for welcoming my guild Blood Remnants to the forums, we wasn’t overly active in BDO due to commitments with other games at the time and a lot of the guild dealing with real life grinding.

we consist of a few core players from a guild called Exodus that was massively dominant in game such as GW 2, Aion, Swtor, Tera, Cabal and blade and soul  

i myself have led Exodus in blade and soul and Tera and was co lead in GW 2, in blade and soul we was the highest rank Crimson Guild in all of the EU and the first to rank 8, we was dominant in PvP both open world and organised and also very dominant in clearing Pve content as soon as it was available, in GW 2 i was also one of the leaders of the EU alliance on the desolation server whilst it was rank 1 in WvW, in Tera on the Sameal server we was the top PvP guild secound to none and was unbeatable in GvG. My name in GW 2 was Cais Nightblade and In Other games it’s either been Rhinoa or Koromas. Again nice to meet you and look forward to seeing you on game. 

Mad lad lmao

59 minutes ago, Daniel said:

GG!

haha yeah thanks, the server guild bug only let 3 Alpha members in, while all the rest of us had to follow the fight from the outside, but they fought bravely 3 vs 20 (!) and still managed to wipe them and take down their base to win Cron castle.

I think one of our guys (sorceror) had 57 kills and 1 death or something crazy :D  Those sorcerors i-frames might have helped in a situation like that, since our people's DP was still low with +5/+6 armors. Proud of their efforts!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Geralt said:

haha yeah thanks, the server guild bug only let 3 Alpha members in, while all the rest of us had to follow the fight from the outside, but they fought bravely 3 vs 20 (!) and still managed to wipe them and take down their base to win Cron castle.

I think one of our guys (sorceror) had 57 kills and 1 death or something crazy :D  Those sorcerors i-frames might have helped in a situation like that, since our people's DP was still low with +5/+6 armors. Proud of their efforts!

That's actually nice. We haven't spotted that many players and had difficulties to join the node war server, so our guy @Paddy_Whack to solo it and won :)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

That's actually nice. We haven't spotted that many players and had difficulties to join the node war server, so our guy @Paddy_Whackhad to solo it and won :)

haha yea, he was the guy streaming hitting that empty enemy base? unlucky for that other guild if they couldnt get anyone in, but oh well. the server bug sucked, but I'm glad they tested node wars early and found the bug and a fix for it so we can all play when it releases :) 

• Like 1