Tekeii

EU <Alpha> - Hardcore PVP - FEW SPOTS - Ex-PC or dedicated players only

I have been in this guild when game released! I anounced leaders that i have some IRL issues and after 3 days when i come back i was baned from guild. They not even boder to answer my pm on discord when i told them i have some irl problems. So that wad kinda rude in my opinion.  YES this is a hardcore guild, they have all the right to do that but we are humans after all. Whatever i dont have bad fealings for them but think twice what sort of guild you whant to join! Gl in nw/sige

u ned 2 leave our members alone and stp player kill them evtime you see them. Symphony allready claim a t4 node. soon we cum for u alpha so leave us alone or we wipe you.

On 4/8/2019 at 4:15 PM, Heya said:

I have been in this guild when game released! I anounced leaders that i have some IRL issues and after 3 days when i come back i was baned from guild. They not even boder to answer my pm on discord when i told them i have some irl problems. So that wad kinda rude in my opinion.  YES this is a hardcore guild, they have all the right to do that but we are humans after all. Whatever i dont have bad fealings for them but think twice what sort of guild you whant to join! Gl in nw/sige

We did not remove you only due to this, there were several factors, one of them was that you were far behind everyone else on progress, went inactive from time to time, and also told us you would be even more inactive due to real life stuff in the time to come (which makes it even more difficult to catch up to the rest). There was another reason in regards to GVG fights and listening to calls, but I don't have to get into that here out of respect for you.

It's a hardcore PVP guild like you said yourself, so of course we expect our members to be active and somewhat able to keep up, this was explained clearly when you joined (everyone should carry their own weight in Alpha). But we wish you the best, and hope your rl things got sorted nicely, as you seemed like a nice person :) 

On 4/9/2019 at 9:00 PM, Jason said:

u ned 2 leave our members alone and stp player kill them evtime you see them. Symphony allready claim a t4 node. soon we cum for u alpha so leave us alone or we wipe you.

What is your real guild? You sound more like a troll trying to hurt symphony tbh ;) From our POV, Symphony officers already contacted us and asked us to retract war against them, and we answered them why it's still up for a little longer. If you're really saying Symphony is going to fight us on a t4, then we really hope so. We have been on t4's waiting all week :) 

Now for a little update: we currently have 7 free spots in <Alpha>, but they are limited to hardcore PVP players with minimum 400+ gearscore due to high demand and many incoming applications. If you have experience from BDO on PC, that's also a bonus (we have a huge amount of ex-pc players in the guild).

Apply at our discord: https://discord.gg/Z68TUhw

I would like to join the guild I know what I am doing in the game and wish to develop my pvp skills even further. It would be appreciated thanks

Hello all, been a while since we came here. We have increased our requirements to 460 gearscore and level 58.

You are required to participate in an arena trial. Apply here - https://discord.gg/bAsDc47

Hi i am in ps4 eu server i did try discard address but not working anymore... do you guys looks for more member?