I hope so but doubt it since it wasn’t a pre order incentive like on pc

54 minutes ago, Dragonfiend said:

Any chance we can get our hands on the character creator early and start adding to the beauty album?

I really hope so, I have a very specific look in mind, but not sure if it's possible. Plus, don't want to spend the first hour of launch on character creation lol

• Like 1

As long as you have the value pack you can always do it later. That's my plan, just roll with whatever it gives me to start with and then edit it in another week or two.....but you'll be required to always keep a value pack up to keep your look

Edited by Darthaden
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Darthaden said:

As long as you have the value pack you can always do it later. That's my plan, just roll with whatever it gives me to start with and then edit it in another week or two.....but you'll be required to always keep a value pack up to keep your look

So if I don't renew after 90 days my character will go back to looking like what he originally did?

They did say they would be further news about if we can predownload the game once we get closer to release date.

So maybe they will also let us premake our characters and reserve our family name as well.

• Like 2

I thought physical appearance changes made with a value pack like body shape, hair, eye color would remain even after the value pack expires. I thought it was the dyes applied during the value pack that vanish.

Anyone know for sure if I’m correct?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cookiesnmilk said:

I thought physical appearance changes made with a value pack like body shape, hair, eye color would remain even after the value pack expires. I thought it was the dyes applied during the value pack that vanish.

Anyone know for sure if I’m correct?

On pc the changes remain

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

They should remain. U just wont be able to use the collors pallet of marv's.

If thats the case Ill just make all generic alts and get the names I want then go back and change the appearance after. Im not to worried about dyes.

2 hours ago, Koroyosh8 said:

I hope we can also us the beauty album from pc? Perhaps i should asked this in AMA :D

They said it would be a new album for xbox. So it wont be populated right away.

On 1/14/2019 at 1:41 AM, Darthaden said:

My plan as well, character creation can take hours so why not jump in get my bearings get to level 20 or so then maybe take a break from the questing to modify my looks if it's available out the gate that is.

• Like 1