Sign in to follow this  
ZzWithePandazZ

Question about traslation

Hii hi read in reedit that spanish languaje is not going to be aviable at launch. Although i am aware that i will not have specific information about this, can you tell me, any CM, if the spanish traslation its planed for soon, before half-year till launch or we are going to wait more than a year? Thanks a lot and sorry my english:)

Hey man , yes they did mention on the AMA recap that they are working on a Spanish Translation. 

What languages are available at launch? 

English will 100% be there at launch, and we’re hoping to add French and German for launch too. The translations are being polished as we speak and if they are not present at launch, they will be added later. We are also working on a Spanish translation. 

source : https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=52&category=0

I saw this info before, but thanks NariBoss for trying to help me!!:)

They said they are working on it,  but what i know is that PA works slowly to make quality content. So im worried about if it takes a long time que get out in spanish. Its inportant for me, i used to understand most of the dialoges in english but its so hard when the game is that huge and complex. So if the game is translated in around a year ill wait for it, but if its translated sooner ill start playing since the beginning preparing alters untill my main is launched. :)

39 minutes ago, ZzWithePandazZ said:

I saw this info before, but thanks NariBoss for trying to help me!!:)

They said they are working on it,  but what i know is that PA works slowly to make quality content. So im worried about if it takes a long time que get out in spanish. Its inportant for me, i used to understand most of the dialoges in english but its so hard when the game is that huge and complex. So if the game is translated in around a year ill wait for it, but if its translated sooner ill start playing since the beginning preparing alters untill my main is launched. :)

if ur even considerin waitin a year to play the game i suggest u move onto somethin else. dont get me wrong the more the better but after a year u will be so far behind that the catchup will be a struggle and thats assumin they even drop the translation within that time frame. PA is a VERY slow movin company and the communication is terrible so while i hope u get what ur lookin for i also feel the need to remind u that this company makes many promises and struggle to keep track of them and even deliver on what they promised.  since uk most of the translations and u want to play the game just hop in and start playin and maybe it will release sometime in between that.