Jump to content
Dr INF3NRO

AMA recap - PA done right?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Darthaden said:

I justify spending money because of the low box price, no paid expansions, and no mandatory monthly fee. I've played other games with a box price of $40-$50, $40+expansions, and mandatory $15 a month fee to play. Even if I spend $100 on the cash shop and then buy the value pack when I don't have a free one the game isn't costing me anymore than the other mmos I've played 

I spend around 500$ on eso. Not worth lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayumii said:

thx for the link... well the armor looks strange on a "ninja" 🤣 ...is this armor special and worth to keep or should I just use it on my alt till I want to get my ninja and I can savely get him some nice "ninja-suit".
Only found the "yurei" outfit, anything else whats ninja-like I maybe missed?

Edited by malixoxo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, malixoxo said:

thx for the link... well the armor looks strange on a "ninja" 🤣 ...is this armor special and worth to keep or should I just use it on my alt till I want to get my ninja and I can savely get him some nice "ninja-suit".
Only found the "yurei" outfit, anything else whats ninja-like I maybe missed?

You should take into account that the armor shown in the poster looks different than the one u see here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also ninja might not be released for a while, doesn't this armour have a 5‰ combat exprrience boost? i'm putting it on my witch asap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, sunstar said:

Also ninja might not be released for a while, doesn't this armour have a 5‰ combat exprrience boost? i'm putting it on my witch asap.

Ill be honest, the boost isnt that significant at lower lvls. It might be more viable in lvls 56+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, malixoxo said:

thx for the link... well the armor looks strange on a "ninja" 🤣 ...is this armor special and worth to keep or should I just use it on my alt till I want to get my ninja and I can savely get him some nice "ninja-suit".
Only found the "yurei" outfit, anything else whats ninja-like I maybe missed?

There’s a website that shows most of the outfits and costumes and the weapons with that outfit, it used to be really great but it’s kinda glitchy now..you can still view them on there. It also shows the pets and such.

https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/ninja/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2019 at 4:56 AM, Darthaden said:

Could pick up another storage made or two to help with weight

How exactly does the maids work. You open them up and dump one item? (Silver) for weight then they vanish? What point is having multiple?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daventry said:

How exactly does the maids work. You open them up and dump one item? (Silver) for weight then they vanish? What point is having multiple?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Maids can be used every 15 mins once. They can dump items or money. Only certain amounts though. Its not unlimited and based of a standard weight i believe. If you have multiple, you can dump your entire inventory and never have to run to town. Multiple means more dumps every 15 mins. They dont vanish but they are hidden when not in use lol. There permenant and not one time use if thats what you mean 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone see or hear any update regarding the livestream that was supposed to happen this week? @[CM]Shirna can you give us some info on this please?

Edited by Jammer480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Maids can be used every 15 mins once. They can dump items or money. Only certain amounts though. Its not unlimited and based of a standard weight i believe. If you have multiple, you can dump your entire inventory and never have to run to town. Multiple means more dumps every 15 mins. They dont vanish but they are hidden when not in use lol. There permenant and not one time use if thats what you mean 

Thanks for this, now do the maids use town storage? If so how does one choose which town storage? I like the concept for early game when you are learning and saving everything.

Is there a good way to see what is "vendor trash" and what is good or worth saving? In beta I kept hearing about monster trumpet turn ins if you grind x amount but no clue how to tell where I would take them so just didn't worry about it but with maids could make it worthwhile to grind every month for turn in/knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the extra weight, inventory and storage is a really good change!

i hope u learn that too much greed is not the way to keep us playing, so please make the game less greedy then the pc version

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Crescent said:

the extra weight, inventory and storage is a really good change!

i hope u learn that too much greed is not the way to keep us playing, so please make the game less greedy then the pc version

It’s not extra at all. If you were to go buy the game on pc right now your first character would start off with 300 or so weight and 24 inventory slots.. it’s actually kinda crappy for them to act like they are giving us extra when they really aren’t at all, but that’s just my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daventry said:

Thanks for this, now do the maids use town storage? If so how does one choose which town storage? I like the concept for early game when you are learning and saving everything.

Is there a good way to see what is "vendor trash" and what is good or worth saving? In beta I kept hearing about monster trumpet turn ins if you grind x amount but no clue how to tell where I would take them so just didn't worry about it but with maids could make it worthwhile to grind every month for turn in/knowledge.

Maids use town storage yes. They will use whatever storage you are cloest to. Sausans uses altinova for example. As you hover or on xbox id guess move over an item, it will say. Some say turn X in for X coins. Some just say a worth to npc. Nothing is useless. Majority or spot money comes from selling drops. Even the ones that dont turn in for gold bars are were you make your money. You save them up and when you get 25kish you go sell. These can bu dumped by maids, or overstacked on a horse. Only one item can be placed on a horse if overstacking. Basicaly mever trash anything. And anything that can be sold to market should be saved for enhancing free or for lifeskilling. Dont sell anything. 

 

This is why max weight and inventory are huge in bdo and how they sell a great dlc packed game for so cheap. 

Edited by MakeumRage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×