Dr INF3NRO

AMA recap - PA done right?

Hi guys,

Earlier today we received news from GM_Hexe about the AMA recap we had last week.

Here's the link -

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=52&category=0

What cought my eye and many other's is this paragraph -

IMG_20190115_071600.png.732f3ea1640867e42a3a8eb02619fbea.png

Which is a great bonus on its self but along with that we got news that the xbox one x will be able to run BDX on 60fps, although with possible drops in populated areas.

If you remember, BDX was initially designed to run at 30 fps on all consoles so those who invested in a one x got their money worth in some level.

Great news, overall happy with how PA is handling things lately. 

The delays hurt so much but the packs and these news make it hurt less. Im generally less upset and want to see what PA brings next to the table in the next weeks.

IMG_20190115_115434.jpg.e7d928d7aaed35b1af98cbb7de73eda0.jpg

Cheers

Dr INF3RNO

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I mean on pc the base weight is 300 if I’m not mistaken so, unless they are giving us a 300lt pack then it’s the same as pc. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ayumii said:

I mean on pc the base weight is 300 if I’m not mistaken so, unless they are giving us a 300lt pack then it’s the same as pc. 

It used to be lower in vanilla pc 😁 

So basically when it got released, u had only that much space. Its nice to have a softer release.

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

It used to be lower in vanilla pc 😁 

So basically when it got released, u had only that much space. Its nice to have a softer release.

Either way 300 is much better than 150. But I really don’t want to buy weight on my witch since I’m only playing her until dark knight.. might have to though 

• Like 1

I was super angry with PA once March release was announced... no joke.

However, now that the steam is gone and I've read I will have nice 60 fps when grinding on my XONEX this morning I feel much better. 

Additional weight and inventory space is also a great thing. You can save your value packs as long as PA buff persists (assuming it isn't permanent???? - no idea) 

Also, what I asked about during AMA personally, we are getting live stream this week hopefully with some polished new gameplay 🤩

45 days left bois... ☠️

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Ayumii said:

Either way 300 is much better than 150. But I really don’t want to buy weight on my witch since I’m only playing her until dark knight.. might have to though 

Could pick up another storage made or two to help with weight

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Darthaden said:

Could pick up another storage made or two to help with weight

Yeah was thinking about it since they are Account bound, just don’t want to buy $50 of weight when I won’t play that class once dk is out months later. Would just be a waste imo.

Thx for the link

Realy nice update and beautiful changes that will save me some money :) As life skiller im also asking myself if i should stay with the witch that i can get at launch or if i should drop her later to get to musa or dk :)

Also love to get a german translation pretty soon. But im not sure if the translation will be good, perhaps i will stay with english.

That's good to hear we get some more base inventory and weight to work with. The 60 fps is whatever to me, since I'm running the oldest Xbox one ever. 

I wont praise them too much still, paying for inventory and weight in a buy to play title is pretty scummy still, but I knew what I was getting into. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, I suppose.

4 hours ago, Urek Mazino said:

😭 Not new xbox till Christmas 😩😩

But.. were way past Christmas 😓 

3 hours ago, Sinjin said:

That's good to hear we get some more base inventory and weight to work with. The 60 fps is whatever to me, since I'm running the oldest Xbox one ever. 

I wont praise them too much still, paying for inventory and weight in a buy to play title is pretty scummy still, but I knew what I was getting into. Plan for the worst, hope for the best, I suppose.

It really depends on the game and how many hours you sink into it. With the amount of time u spend on bdo I think its okay to pay for that convince

I'm glad they are doing 4k and 60 fps options on the X, personally I enjoy the 4k so I'll be doing that, then if I play on my OG X1 the frame rate is the similar.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

It really depends on the game and how many hours you sink into it. With the amount of time u spend on bdo I think its okay to pay for that convince

Yeah, I can't agree with that, but it's all good. Obviously I can deal with it enough to still buy and play.

Off topic, but did they post a picture of the Shudad set anywhere? I want to see what it'll look like.

54 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

Yeah, I can't agree with that, but it's all good. Obviously I can deal with it enough to still buy and play.

Off topic, but did they post a picture of the Shudad set anywhere? I want to see what it'll look like.

From the preorder poster -

unknown.png.8183758a96e80a8a5dc2be821e78c4ff.png

4 minutes ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

From the preorder poster -

unknown.png.8183758a96e80a8a5dc2be821e78c4ff.png

Was wondering what it looked like on the females. I don't like the armored skank aesthetic that most of their cosmetics have.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Rocketfuel77777 said:

I was super angry with PA once March release was announced... no joke.

However, now that the steam is gone and I've read I will have nice 60 fps when grinding on my XONEX this morning I feel much better. 

Additional weight and inventory space is also a great thing. You can save your value packs as long as PA buff persists (assuming it isn't permanent???? - no idea) 

Also, what I asked about during AMA personally, we are getting live stream this week hopefully with some polished new gameplay 🤩

45 days left bois... ☠️

It is permanent 

1 hour ago, Sinjin said:

https://bdo.mmo-fashion.com/category/database/miscellaneous-database/set-names/shudad/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sinjin said:

Was wondering what it looked like on the females. I don't like the armored skank aesthetic that most of their cosmetics have.

Unfortunately this is a korean MMO and thats the best you can expect lol

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Lawd Aizen said:

Thanks! Sorc and Ranger are not too skanky, I guess. Still not 100% on my main, but it's between Witch, Ranger and Tamer. Too bad the Ranger is the only one I'd use it on.

1 minute ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Unfortunately this is a korean MMO and thats the best you can expect lol

Lol I know, but it's a bummer still. Would be whatever if classes were not gender locked, but pretty much every class I think looks cool happens to be a chick.

The witch is not too bad..personally as a woman and fantasy player running around half naked, with high heels really kills immersion for me,as well as the anime cutesy stuff. When you look at the wizard's gear it seems appropriate...i'm toing to start with witch and wiZard for now.. 

We got lvl 55 cap idc about anything else!

6 hours ago, sunstar said:

The witch is not too bad..personally as a woman and fantasy player running around half naked, with high heels really kills immersion for me,as well as the anime cutesy stuff. When you look at the wizard's gear it seems appropriate...i'm toing to start with witch and wiZard for now.. 

I know what you mean, its an important aspect for me as well. Luckily, my favorite classes have both male and femald counterparts.

We also got the archer in line for release. A tad feminine looking imo and im wondering if I could make him look more manly 😂

13 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

But.. were way past Christmas 😓 

I justify spending money because of the low box price, no paid expansions, and no mandatory monthly fee. I've played other games with a box price of $40-$50, $40+expansions, and mandatory $15 a month fee to play. Even if I spend $100 on the cash shop and then buy the value pack when I don't have a free one the game isn't costing me anymore than the other mmos I've played 

1 hour ago, Darthaden said:

I justify spending money because of the low box price, no paid expansions, and no mandatory monthly fee. I've played other games with a box price of $40-$50, $40+expansions, and mandatory $15 a month fee to play. Even if I spend $100 on the cash shop and then buy the value pack when I don't have a free one the game isn't costing me anymore than the other mmos I've played 

Yeah I've spent over 5k on WoW over 12 years so If I spend a few grand on my way to full PEN I feel that's okay hahaha