Tekeii

Grinding Etiquette in BDO

Any time resources are very limited there will be conflict. There is no right way to deal with this. I did watch two BDO players form a party and grind a rotation today on Mixer. I asked the warrior how it impacted their experience. I was told that while the per kill experience was lower, that their kill rate per person was higher than it would have been solo so they would get more experience overall from forming a party of two. They were level 60 and 58 witch and warrior. The warrior was coming back to the game after a long break and was super surprised to learn the witch was able to heal him. 

Cookiesnmilk that my friend should be the way it is in the game but it is not I will be playing witch and join a pve guild from the start.  I wish everyone was as nice as the example you have shared. 

7 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Thought you blocked me lol.  Someone likes to lie,  try to take my grind spot lol

Happy you remember.

While i agree with part of your post, the game can be played in any ways that people want too, you can't take your own judgements on people just because you think something is right or wrong. Player being a dork or not, being opposite of what you say doesnt mean hes a bad player etc... like IRL, people make choices, some wrong some good, some neutral, is up to you to build your own reputation. i see you have knowledge, so do i, but its not because of that im gonna tell what is right or wrong. 

This is a game after all, and its up to the player to decide what type of person he wants to be. BAD or GOOD, its not your choice or opinion its theirs.

Edited by Aradonaisan

13 hours ago, Achoren said:

We need Server Police! 🚓

Red guilds are super useful for this, so are alliances.  

It's like having a mafia and their hitman (red guild alts).

If a person's being crappy the alliance decs and camps their guild, if they cant be deced we send un the hitmen to make their lives hell. 

It's a big wakeup call to most guilds to kick their karma bombers.

Edited by Harming
  • Like 1