Jump to content
Tekeii

Grinding Etiquette in BDO

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ZzWithePandazZ said:

Im going to have a list where im going to write the names of every karma bomber i meet to recognize him and kill him a few times with my red main ninja!

Im going to be Robin Hood hunting any dishonored person in bdx.:)

Theres an npc's (tavern in Velia) who will give you the location of any other player for a little silver at any time.  Happy hunting! 

Edited by Harming
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If 10 minute pk without penalty is true I offer my services as a Hunter to kill griefing plebs 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZzWithePandazZ said:

Im going to have a list where im going to write the names of every karma bomber i meet to recognize him and kill him a few times with my red main ninja!

Im going to be Robin Hood hunting any dishonored person in bdx.:)

Your ninja has to actually be strong to do that first haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh i saw a video about hunting them, about the red players tooo...keep it up i'm getting a bdo crash course at this rate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sunstar said:

Oh i saw a video about hunting them, about the red players tooo...keep it up i'm getting a bdo crash course at this rate.

Red player hunting is mainly done in the desert. Theres basically no punishment to being perma red in desert and it has awesome drops. Once you learn how to get outta jail it can be done in a few minutes. I fully condome hunting red players lmao. Specially in the desert. Playing cops and bandits is fun as heck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

Yeah unfortunately they gave the cupcakes that one. Its still fun as soon as the boss drops to murderthe pack down

there is nothing better then watch a high gs red wizard/witch drop (bolide of destruction) after the boss is down and watch people fall.

a 570gs wizard did it in pc na and it was awesome, every one on  dim tree die lol 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Bnews757 said:

Just cause you perma red dont mean you strong 

well thaaa. but perma red most of the time can hold there ground, of course I won"t be red until striker come out and I feel good with my gear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im a little confused about how do you become red. Flag player who doesnt want to fight and your karma drops? Flagging and loosing? How do you become red? Might be fun once i get comfotable with class and gear?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Im a little confused about how do you become red. Flag player who doesnt want to fight and your karma drops? Flagging and loosing? How do you become red? Might be fun once i get comfotable with class and gear?

 

you become red by getting drunk and dancing on a pole..

might be fun once I get comfortable with class and gear?  are you blind!!!

I said ( I won't be red until striker come out and I feel good with my gear)

meaning,  getting my 1v1 god class and having the gear to back me up

I hope u can read :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, sunstar said:

Im a little confused about how do you become red. Flag player who doesnt want to fight and your karma drops? Flagging and loosing? How do you become red? Might be fun once i get comfotable with class and gear?

 

Once you dip below 0 karma and go negative youll be "red".

This goes all the way down to -1million karma.

You loose karma by flagging up and killing players , their boats, or their horses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Orisha said:

you become red by getting drunk and dancing on a pole..

might be fun once I get comfortable with class and gear?  are you blind!!!

I said ( I won't be red until striker come out and I feel good with my gear)

meaning,  getting my 1v1 god class and having the gear to back me up

I hope u can read :D

I was thinking for me, Im new to game even though I played beta...might be fun being a fugitive lol

20 minutes ago, Harming said:

Once you dip below 0 karma and go negative youll be "red".

This goes all the way down to -1million karma.

You loose karma by flagging up and killing players , their boats, or their horses.

I wouldn't kill horses or sinkl ships they might be irreplaceable but players yea...most the time i'm on foot except long distance traveling..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sunstar said:

I was thinking for me, Im new to game even though I played beta...might be fun being a fugitive lol

I wouldn't kill horses or sinkl ships they might be irreplaceable but players yea...most the time i'm on foot except long distance traveling..

my bad lol

but yea u flag on other players after level 50 and for each kill you will lose karma , to get that karma back you will have to kill monster ,  it will take some time to get  positive karma back  tho.

if you die as a red player u can lose your weapons and armor crystals , your armor can lose enchantment if u die as well  and you will be attack by npc at  town and cities , 

getting kill in the desert after killing a player will send u to jail for an hours or so but you can scape jail by finding an jail npc and talking to him inside jail.

since red player 1v1 most of the time I recommend a 1v1 classes , like striker, ninja . warrior, berserker  loving sorcerer  etc. but that doesn't mean u can't  1v1 wizard/witch  they are strong as hell if u know what u doing with it , I don't recommend trying to pk  until u know all your combos, got the most important skill unlock  and u fell good with your class and of course until u got gear good enough to survive a fight.

but remember ones u red you will be pvping  full time , once a player see ur red name they will go at you, they got nothing to lose so be ready and always keep food buff they help a little on good fights   so I recommend a pve class for ur every day grind, if red its what you going for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Orisha said:

my bad lol

but yea u flag on other players after level 50 and for each kill you will lose karma , to get that karma back you will have to kill monster ,  it will take some time to get  positive karma back  tho.

if you die as a red player u can lose your weapons and armor crystals , your armor can lose enchantment if u die as well  and you will be attack by npc at  town and cities , 

getting kill in the desert after killing a player will send u to jail for an hours or so but you can scape jail by finding an jail npc and talking to him inside jail.

since red player 1v1 most of the time I recommend a 1v1 classes , like striker, ninja . warrior, berserker  loving sorcerer  etc. but that doesn't mean u can't  1v1 wizard/witch  they are strong as hell if u know what u doing with it , I don't recommend trying to pk  until u know all your combos, got the most important skill unlock  and u fell good with your class and of course until u got gear good enough to survive a fight.

but remember ones u red you will be pvping  full time , once a player see ur red name they will go at you, they got nothing to lose so be ready and always keep food buff they help a little on good fights   so I recommend a pve class for ur every day grind, if red its what you going for.

Jail doesnt last a few hours... or even an hour if you chose not to escape. What game you playing...?

 

4 hours ago, sunstar said:

I was thinking for me, Im new to game even though I played beta...might be fun being a fugitive lol

I wouldn't kill horses or sinkl ships they might be irreplaceable but players yea...most the time i'm on foot except long distance traveling..

Ships and horses respawn. They dont permenatet die. Its also a quick way to deal with karma bombers who are useless. Cut off there drop zone they got no where to store and run back. 

 

5 hours ago, Orisha said:

there is nothing better then watch a high gs red wizard/witch drop (bolide of destruction) after the boss is down and watch people fall.

a 570gs wizard did it in pc na and it was awesome, every one on  dim tree die lol 

YES. Back im the day when all you had to do was tap a boss to get drops everyone brought low alts. They would drop like flys. Now you have to do a certain damage so people bring kitted toons so its a little more difficult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Valid thing nobody is pointed out as far as I can see if you get killed by a mob or boss your gear downgrades when being red. Not just armour but your weapons too.

Good pvpers no that and If they are better than you will keep ccing you at low health till you get hit by one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tekeii said:

Valid thing nobody is pointed out as far as I can see if you get killed by a mob or boss your gear downgrades when being red. Not just armour but your weapons too.

Good pvpers no that and If they are better than you will keep ccing you at low health till you get hit by one.

I pointed out thats how we deal with karma bombers. Lol. But also its worth noting your gear doesnt always downgrade. Its based off the amount of red you are and only has a higher oercwntage the further red you go. And it also increases the amount of items that will downgrade. 1 mill negative, the most i ever lost was two weapons and one piece of armor. Its really not punishing at all if you dont go over tri. Its said it wont deenhance less then pri.. ive never seen it but ive seen some say its happened to them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt i dould handle being a red player, it sounded fun till i watched more videos....li'm just not the mean sort, cant see me running around pickng fights. I try to get along....but karma bombers sound evil....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, sunstar said:

I doubt i dould handle being a red player, it sounded fun till i watched more videos....li'm just not the mean sort, cant see me running around pickng fights. I try to get along....but karma bombers sound evil....

Karma bombers are the ones that cant win the fight but keep coming, the red players are not the karma bombers. There the ones being bombed. Or mostly just players who like open world pvp. Most players can deal with bombers without going red lol.

Karma bombers arent evil, but they are completely void of skill and intelligence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MakeumRage said:

Karma bombers are the ones that cant win the fight but keep coming, the red players are not the karma bombers. There the ones being bombed. Or mostly just players who like open world pvp. Most players can deal with bombers without going red lol.

Karma bombers arent evil, but they are completely void of skill and intelligence. 

Evil is a bit strong i'm sorry...no i don't think red players are the bombers from all your explanations, just meant to do that seemed difficult for a new player like nyself cause everywhere they go everyone wants to kill them.lol on top of setting your gear difrerrent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Beond said:

All I know is main spot my spot

The sooner people realise that the better imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a question concerning the asking for a duel, from what I understand the chat window will have a feature to turn it off thanks to feedback from the beta, I plan to do so as there were a lot of either jerks or idiots (not players who don't know but want to learn, but the players who spouted non sense just for attention) will duel offers show up in another way or will I just have to deal with flaggers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Grinding etiquette?  Lol are you serious OK I will play along,  I'm a D,  you don't claim a spot,  I don't care what anyone thinks or says if I'm somewhere and someone comes along and kills me I'm not going to move I will just put all my gear in my bag and keep coming back until they leave.  I was there first What right do you have to try to take it away just cause you want it.  Lol keep killing me I will keep coming back. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...