Sign in to follow this  
Azuki

New mounts

New mounts  

14 members have voted

1. 1. New mounts?

• Yes
    • No

I think it would to add some more mounts like wolves, big cats, some sea creature etc. 

If yes, what would you like to see? 

For me it would be a no. I kind of like the fact that its animals that can be ridden in real life that are used for mounts. I think more creatures would be a little overkill, 

• Like 2

I voted no simply because I play ESO and feel they have gone overboard in the types/quantity of mounts and feel it detracts from the game, makes it feel like a ftp game. I'd prefer that BDO not go down that same path but tbh it's not a big deal.

6 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

For me it would be a no. I kind of like the fact that its animals that can be ridden in real life that are used for mounts. I think more creatures would be a little overkill, 

I can def see it becoming overkill

3 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

I voted no simply because I play ESO and feel they have gone overboard in the types/quantity of mounts and feel it detracts from the game, makes it feel like a ftp game. I'd prefer that BDO not go down that same path but tbh it's not a big deal.

And yeah it has been

22 hours ago, [CM] Simon said:

I completely get that. I am not saying add a bunch of new mounts that aren't connected to the lore, but I know for me personally I would like to see diversity and not the same mounts, while keeping the mount look and feel realistic. I think that is a likely scenario Pearl Abyss can deliver. The only reason I said yes was for that. More mounts that look cool, and fit into the game. Doesn't have to be a bunch of mounts, but some here and there. I know players like to have bragging rights and also have some form of uniqueness that they can bring to the table. 

Edited by The Guiido

hmm theres already theres 8 mounts already.. plus the auction pegasus. 3 diff t9s a regular horse an elephant a camel and a baby elephant lol

On 5/28/2018 at 8:56 AM, Azuki said:

I think it would to add some more mounts like wolves, big cats, some sea creature etc. 

If yes, what would you like to see? 

For me, tamer is already a bit off putting with her riding pet. so, no imo 

the only mount that i want is the  big rideable fish for easy sea explore

okay thats actually a good idea.. how about a diving bell or a small scuba instead? :D

Edited by Dr INF3NRO

^ lol more like 2%.... because your always screwed outta the full 35% tax not many people choose to go into breeding. Most just do more profitable less rng lifeskills and buy the horses. But it is really fun to do yourself up to tier 6-7 and then you hit that RNG gates