Sign in to follow this  
Lawd Aizen

What class will you be playing

What class will you play?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the 6 on launch

10 hours ago, Elm said:

I do not want multiple mains. I want one I focus on, then failstacks/lifeskills/fishing on alts. I've been debating my main for too long :/

Well look, im going to have a main wiz for a while but I might open an alt just for pvp. Later im going to have alts for grinding, bosses etc. Its ok to have multiple alts, especially before mediah

1 hour ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

Well look, im going to have a main wiz for a while but I might open an alt just for pvp. Later im going to have alts for grinding, bosses etc. Its ok to have multiple alts, especially before mediah

Two words. Skill points. 

Edited by MakeumRage
Lol

1 hour ago, MakeumRage said:

Two words. Skill points. 

13 words.

You don't need that much if you know how to build your character.

• Haha 1

New to bdo but ninja as my main dude when it gets here but until then I was thinking witch, although after watching a few vids the ranger looks OK.. How's the ranger hold up in pvp? 

2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

13 words.

You don't need that much if you know how to build your character.

Oh no, dont share the secrets known only to few...

For anyone undecided this guide was really helpful for me....the last thing i wanted to be was a witch, and wyenni went into beta i just clicked with her, and the other classes i tried felt awkward in comparison. https://youtu.be/9a8i2nE6UmE

Edited by sunstar

55 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Oh no, dont share the secrets known only to few...

There isnt one. Many vet player realized they didnt have enough once reblams and jins hit. 

I'm trying to decide between Ranger and Witch...   the ranger after awakening almost looks like a close combat character, I need to research more.

8 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I'll have max alts for the benefits, but I just don't want to buy weight, inventory, grind sp, enhance weapons, etc... on multiple characters, so I want to really commit to one. I'm going to stick to ranger as a main, it checks all my boxes. Took me a while to narrow that down. 

2 hours ago, sunstar said:

For anyone undecided this guide was really helpful for me....the last thing i wanted to be was a witch, and wyenni went into beta i just clicked with her, and the other classes i tried felt awkward in comparison. https://youtu.be/9a8i2nE6UmE

The skill floor is extremely low for Witch, so that maybe why the other classes felt weird by comparison. That's what it was for me at least. I recommend watching skilled players and seeing how you could end up looking if you put time in a class.

28 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

I'm trying to decide between Ranger and Witch...   the ranger after awakening almost looks like a close combat character, I need to research more.

The Ranger is a hybrid class, which is why I decided to go with it over Witch. I like variety and mobility beyond a teleport. Witch looks cool af, but Ranger is more my playstyle after thinking about it.

3 hours ago, Elm said:

I'll have max alts for the benefits, but I just don't want to buy weight, inventory, grind sp, enhance weapons, etc... on multiple characters, so I want to really commit to one. I'm going to stick to ranger as a main, it checks all my boxes. Took me a while to narrow that down. 

The skill floor is extremely low for Witch, so that maybe why the other classes felt weird by comparison. That's what it was for me at least. I recommend watching skilled players and seeing how you could end up looking if you put time in a class.

The Ranger is a hybrid class, which is why I decided to go with it over Witch. I like variety and mobility beyond a teleport. Witch looks cool af, but Ranger is more my playstyle after thinking about it.

I think elm that is your opinion. i have looked at other classes,,i did not click with the controller ahd ui set up on them, it was extremely awkward feeling, the witch just flowed.if the ui, set up on them is cumbersome its not going to change how i feel. Ahd watching someone is not the same as actually going in the game ahd trying the class yourself.

30 minutes ago, sunstar said:

I think elm that is your opinion. i have looked at other classes,,i did not click with the controller ahd ui set up on them, it was extremely awkward feeling, the witch just flowed.if the ui, set up on them is cumbersome its not going to change how i feel. Ahd watching someone is not the same as actually going in the game ahd trying the class yourself.

I did say it was the case for me, the Witch's skill floor is low, so I felt far more comfortable initially. If you're not use to a system, then it will feel awkward. Spend time with any of the classes and eventually it'll feel more fluid. 

Watching others who are more skilled shows you what's possible and shows you things you may not of thought of otherwise. Doesn't mean you'll like that thing, but at least you get an idea of what's possible if you commit.

No longer so sure if I want to play after they nerfed warriors even more today. I wanted to play one, but they have been so bad for 1 year now, dont think they will ever be viable again.

If I play another class, it would be ranger or sorceror. But I already cancelled my preorder, so I will just wait

maybe they make warriors viable again some day, but I think ashes of creation will be out before that happens

I main a level 63 Ninja on PC, and I think with a fresh start on xbox. I'm going to roll a Witch or Wizard til more classes are out. :) 

Edited by IIv Wolf vII