Sign in to follow this  
Rocketfuel77777

Official stream

Hi BDX team!

Are we still on track with stream info from 15th of January? Is it still happening this week? 

Any chance for the roadmap to be there as well? 

Thanks

Edited by Rocketfuel77777
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

It won't be this week, a few things came up. We'll have a proper announcement soon :)

Thanks for letting us know, very appreciated. Excited to see the stream when it happens :)

3 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

It won't be this week, a few things came up. We'll have a proper announcement soon :)

As usual 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

let's hope, a few things DONT came up on release week.....

Edited by LordDante
  • Like 5

On 1/19/2019 at 2:26 AM, LordDante said:

let's hope, a few things DONT came up on release week.....

39days to delay announcement...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I'm excited for the game but to be brutally honest they suck at their job. There is more footage, weekly videos, screenshots, info on games farther away. 

They ghost us months at a time without a single word. You thank them for letting you know however they wouldn't have said a peep until you asked. Their last video was part 1 tutorial for nodes about a month ago... Wasn't even a full video... 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Daventry said:

I'm excited for the game but to be brutally honest they suck at their job. There is more footage, weekly videos, screenshots, info on games farther away. 

They ghost us months at a time without a single word. You thank them for letting you know however they wouldn't have said a peep until you asked. Their last video was part 1 tutorial for nodes about a month ago... Wasn't even a full video... 

Yup. They have a fun and unique game, especially for console, but they have terrible communication. However, It was one of the first things I noticed while researching the PC version, so I can't say I'm surprised and I knew it was part of the deal, so I cant get too mad.

When they finally deliver, it's a good game. I'll take that over amazing communication and a bad game, like Sea of Thieves for example. I played tf outta that game in alpha and they had top tier communication, but the game was shallow on launch.

Would be good to have at least decent communication paired with a good product, but I guess we gotta pick now, so I choose a good product.

At this point, delays are pretty much expected.

I would be surprised if something was on time. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Daniel said:

At this point, delays are pretty much expected.

I would be surprised if something was on time. 

I don't think there will be a delay on the date, but I can see a delay on when the server's will be up and running on the day, I bet there going to crash in the first 10 min's when the gates open lol...

Think I might start a poll on that one :D...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LordDante said:

I don't think there will be a delay on the date, but I can see a delay on when the server's will be up and running on the day, I bet there going to crash in the first 10 min's when the gates open lol...

Lol The beta was smooth enough, hopefully launch will go smooth as well.

2 hours ago, LordDante said:

I think there's a good chance the servers will be wrecked if they try to play it modest.

Let's stay up to 1 o'clock to watch some level 12 z3rk gameplay!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Daniel said:

Let's stay up to 1 o'clock to watch some level 12 z3rk gameplay!

3am for me.

Really trying hard to be considerate to the EU timezomes

2f7.jpg.f9c4ff4221d7febd751073215a55213e.jpg 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

3am for me.

Really trying hard to be considerate to the EU timezomes

2f7.jpg.f9c4ff4221d7febd751073215a55213e.jpg 

Ye boi, Thursday 3am, so you can be filled with good energy and the will to work on Friday 6am! 

• Like 1

I want to see how the game looks with changes, see hexe , valencia, and shinra together...wonder if they will duel..