Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

Still getting the rewards on launch that we worked for in the beta?

Played the beta got all the quest done for the event but have not heard if we still will get what they said we would from the beta event going into the actual launch. 

11 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Played the beta got all the quest done for the event but have not heard if we still will get what they said we would from the beta event going into the actual launch. 

Yeah, that's still the plan. You should get the reward for challenges you completed in the beta.

OK,  I did the horse taming event in the beta and didn't get the horse gear for it,  I tamed 7 horses in the event but CM Simon never got me the reward for it,  I did all the events,  collected all the cards we had 100% completion on the server so it's nice to know we are still getting the rewards they said we would. 

They have never said we wouldn't get the rewards. Just gotta be patient.

14 hours ago, Daniel said:

Didn't they say in AMA, that they won't give them on release but later?

Yer they said they won't do it straight away, but soon after, most likely after early access has passed.

Yup you'll still get them if they were intended to go out after launch. I don't think the horse event itself carried any rewards through to launch. 

What you will get for playing the beta would be the final card rewards (scrolls, Black Stones, Baloon hat), and then certain competitive events like the mine cart will give rewards for launch

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

Yup you'll still get them if they were intended to go out after launch. I don't think the horse event itself carried any rewards through to launch. 

What you will get for playing the beta would be the final card rewards (scrolls, Black Stones, Baloon hat), and then certain competitive events like the mine cart will give rewards for launch

Ill pay pal you 3.75$ if you give us the black stones at early access. 😂

Dr needs a +7 staff at lvl 1

• Like 1