Sign in to follow this  
Daventry

Starting abilities

During beta I played every class a little besides wizard and a whole lot of witch. I struggled to clear monsters fast as all classes besides witch. I think honestly it's just the fact I didn't know the goto abilities. With witch it just came natural and easy to understand the dmg but I seen videos of Zerker and warrior clearing packs ok but my question is.

Where can I find starter guides for top 3-4 skills for each class that I might use doing quest grinding 1-50. Every guide I find is Awakening or late game grinding or focusing on everything except early game skills to rotate.

Edited by Daventry

The best advice I can give you is to join the respective class Discord server for the information you're looking for. Ask veteran players, join a guild, make friends, etc. This game heavily rewards players who figure things out for themselves; it's in your best interest to take a hands-on approach when learning the class you choose as your main. Read your skills, understand what they do, try different combinations to figure out which animations cancel others.

Sorry I can't be of more help. Since each class has 30+ skills that all interact in different ways and have unique animations/properties, you'll be hard-pressed to learn each class early on. Focus on a main.

Edited by Bootzilla