Will we have the same clothing options on Xbox as the PC does? I know some show a little more than others but nothing is really pushing the envelope to me.

• Thanks 1

Not all, they mentioned in the QnA that they have to re model all the costumes "for some reason?" So we will get more than likely a vanilla pearl shop experience.

1 hour ago, Daventry said:

Not all, they mentioned in the QnA that they have to re model all the costumes "for some reason?" So we will get more than likely a vanilla pearl shop experience.

The some reason is probably adding more fabric to some of them. Gotta love the censorship.

• Like 1

I am still hoping the console version will preserve most of the sexy attire that the PC version of the game has. It will break my heart if the female classes have less revealing attire on console. Graphically the PC version really pushes the pixels on your class appearance...so it was rewarding on PC to create sexy characters and see what others came up with on their main. Sexy and revealing options is what made the grind and the game world alluring to me. That is the beauty of Black Desert Online to me. That and fishing. And getting a miniature elephant mount and a few other cute things. 

I saw nothing about changingbthe costumes in reddit just that they had to be optimized see nothing to do with censors.   

Cm shinra said, No, we'll be rolling them out over time. Costumes will need to be optimized for Xbox before they go live.      optimize defined for computing,

omputing
rearrange or rewrite (data, software, etc.) to improve efficiency of retrieval or processing.     more likely its making the itemx work with xbox code language,your going from mouse kb to a controller and different ui.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, sunstar said:

I saw nothing about changingbthe costumes in reddit just that they had to be optimized see nothing to do with censors.   

Cm shinra said, No, we'll be rolling them out over time. Costumes will need to be optimized for Xbox before they go live.      optimize defined for computing,

omputing
rearrange or rewrite (data, software, etc.) to improve efficiency of retrieval or processing.     more likely its making the itemx work with xbox code language,your going from mouse kb to a controller and different ui.

Yea,I really don’t see them changing the costumes as far as censoring them and making the female outfits have more “coverage”.What I do see them doing is going back and maybe updating them.Like they  did with the Shudad armor

i really don't think it is censorship that would be terrible,  it could be texture optimizations for each Xbox console im not sure.   i really like all of the options the pearl store has far as costumes, one of the things I'm looking forward to buying.   maybe Simon can confirm.

I'd be alright if they made the costumes less skanky, but sounds like it's just an optimization and content drip type deal.

1 hour ago, Elm said:

I'd be alright if they made the costumes less skanky, but sounds like it's just an optimization and content drip type deal.

It's about expectations in a port though people will be expecting the same type of gameplay and design of the game being ported from.  Optimizations to the control or texture optimization seems appropriate but still keeping the aesthetics of design the same and feel of the combat the same.

3 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

It's about expectations in a port though people will be expecting the same type of gameplay and design of the game being ported from.  Optimizations to the control or texture optimization seems appropriate but still keeping the aesthetics of design the same and feel of the combat the same.

Yup and I'm sure it's pretty much the same as PC. Just optimizations for the console and probably small corrections, like we saw with the shudad costume.

I just personally don't love the aesthetic on a lot of female costumes, but doubt anything major will change.

38 minutes ago, Elm said:

Yup and I'm sure it's pretty much the same as PC. Just optimizations for the console and probably small corrections, like we saw with the shudad costume.

I just personally don't love the aesthetic on a lot of female costumes, but doubt anything major will change.

what did they change or correct on the shudad costume?  I just didn't notice so curious.

51 minutes ago, TopcowRaven said:

what did they change or correct on the shudad costume?  I just didn't notice so curious.

Best I can tell from the few images I could find was that they removed that little flap in the midsection. It's a small change, but a good improvement.

Edit: Anyone, please feel free to correct me on anything I may of missed. I couldn't find many good images.

Edited by Elm

thanks for the info , I'm trying to find a comparison if u find one let me know.  Thanks elm! I see on the preoder trying to see what it would look like on ranger

Edited by TopcowRaven