Sign in to follow this  
Elm

Where My Rangers At? Tips & Tricks Welcome.

Hello there :)I'm planning to type up a Ranger skill build guide, if enough people are interested in a general starter for Ranger, I'll post it here.

It should go without saying that it will be my opinion, so no reason to take it personally if you love dagger of protection, but I say to lock it. Also, let me know if you have any tips, or tricks for the class.

23 minutes ago, Elm said:

Yeah, that is... thorough lol

Lol lasts from start to finish! Mans really did some work on it and he updates it as needed too. 

Follow these steps, to become the best ranger ever.

1. Buy all cash weight.

2. Buy a ton of mana/sp potions

3. Spam shotgun till you run out of potions and die.

4. Repeat step 2&3 until you got no will to live.

• Haha 3

On 1/22/2019 at 6:17 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Follow these steps, to become the best ranger ever.

1. Buy all cash weight.

2. Buy a ton of mana/sp potions

3. Spam shotgun till you run out of potions and die.

4. Repeat step 2&3 until you got no will to live.

Doc you scared off all the rangers...their all in hiding.

Doc is wrong. Learn your range and pew pew enmies until they get close. then STAB EM!!

Oh reminds me of beta before, i saw a you tuber he'd been a ranger decides to try witch likes her lightning skill a bit too much kept runhing out of mana and having to stab everything..hope he goes back to ranger.

7 hours ago, sunstar said:

Oh reminds me of beta before, i saw a you tuber he'd been a ranger decides to try witch likes her lightning skill a bit too much kept runhing out of mana and having to stab everything..hope he goes back to ranger.

I think I know the exact video/person you're talking about.  All classes have to do to regain mana is auto attack.  The guy just didn't have any idea what he was doing, lol.

P.S. Witch/Wizard also have a Mana Absorption as well as healing skills which essentially makes them not need any potions.

45 minutes ago, Rloba said:

I think I know the exact video/person you're talking about.  All classes have to do to regain mana is auto attack.  The guy just didn't have any idea what he was doing, lol.

P.S. Witch/Wizard also have a Mana Absorption as well as healing skills which essentially makes them not need any potions.

I know i played witch, the witch is my main..i didn't have that mana issue..just it was awful afraid to see how he played ranger since he had mana issues ranger is stanima...