Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Elm

Where My Rangers At? Tips & Tricks Welcome.

Recommended Posts

Hello there :)I'm planning to type up a Ranger skill build guide, if enough people are interested in a general starter for Ranger, I'll post it here.

It should go without saying that it will be my opinion, so no reason to take it personally if you love dagger of protection, but I say to lock it. Also, let me know if you have any tips, or tricks for the class.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Elm said:

Yeah, that is... thorough lol

Lol lasts from start to finish! Mans really did some work on it and he updates it as needed too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Follow these steps, to become the best ranger ever.

 

1. Buy all cash weight.

2. Buy a ton of mana/sp potions

3. Spam shotgun till you run out of potions and die.

4. Repeat step 2&3 until you got no will to live.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 6:17 AM, Dr INF3NRO said:

Follow these steps, to become the best ranger ever.

 

1. Buy all cash weight.

2. Buy a ton of mana/sp potions

3. Spam shotgun till you run out of potions and die.

4. Repeat step 2&3 until you got no will to live.

Doc you scared off all the rangers...their all in hiding.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doc is wrong. Learn your range and pew pew enmies until they get close. then STAB EM!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh reminds me of beta before, i saw a you tuber he'd been a ranger decides to try witch likes her lightning skill a bit too much kept runhing out of mana and having to stab everything..hope he goes back to ranger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, sunstar said:

Oh reminds me of beta before, i saw a you tuber he'd been a ranger decides to try witch likes her lightning skill a bit too much kept runhing out of mana and having to stab everything..hope he goes back to ranger.

I think I know the exact video/person you're talking about.  All classes have to do to regain mana is auto attack.  The guy just didn't have any idea what he was doing, lol.

P.S. Witch/Wizard also have a Mana Absorption as well as healing skills which essentially makes them not need any potions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Rloba said:

I think I know the exact video/person you're talking about.  All classes have to do to regain mana is auto attack.  The guy just didn't have any idea what he was doing, lol.

P.S. Witch/Wizard also have a Mana Absorption as well as healing skills which essentially makes them not need any potions.

I know i played witch, the witch is my main..i didn't have that mana issue..just it was awful afraid to see how he played ranger since he had mana issues ranger is stanima...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×