Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

Anthem woot woot

Im  too, have demo pre downloaded...will be playing it asap on 25th, then 2.21 it will make bdo launch come faster 7 days before😊😁

Lol nice I'm play the open demo Feb 1-3 it launches 22nd, will be playing it until May then I might get discounted bdo lol 

Im on the fence about Anthem, kind of just looks like a scifi Monster Hunter, which if thats the case i'm not interested. If it turns out to be something more than i could get behind it, i actually really hope its more than that as i could really use a good fps atm.

5 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Im on the fence about Anthem, kind of just looks like a scifi Monster Hunter, which if thats the case i'm not interested. If it turns out to be something more than i could get behind it, i actually really hope its more than that as i could really use a good fps atm.

Just pointing out, think it's only third person except when you're in the hub. I believe all the open world and combat are 3rd person. Also if you have EA Access, you can try it this wknd. I'll be buying for my kids, it feels and looks like a good kids game. 😁

6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

Just pointing out, think it's only third person except when you're in the hub. I believe all the open world and combat are 3rd person. Also if you have EA Access, you can try it this wknd. I'll be buying for my kids, it feels and looks like a good kids game. 😁

Its 3rd? Damn, that makes it even to me. If i can try it out i will but ill probably not buy it.

1 hour ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Its 3rd? Damn, that makes it even to me. If i can try it out i will but ill probably not buy it.

People were asking for 1st person option but I can't find anything that says it will be in game other than in the hub.

6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

People were asking for 1st person option but I can't find anything that says it will be in game other than in the hub.

Im sure the game will be great regardless, i just doubt it'll hold my interest. 

• Like 1

Ok after various crashes finished all missions,and think i'm canceling,  its not fun or a world i care to play in. I played mh a while by myself it waa more fun...the groups all rush through areas, i like to explore. When i started playing bd it was magical,,though different genres,,this game didnt light the spark inside me.

I couldn't log in and had to go to work I'm going to play tonight when I get home,  playing the VIP demo,  hopefully they fixed the issues with connection. 

Anthem VIP demo a little buggy but it is a very good game I like the fact that you fight together with others but no pvp yay.  It reminds me of a Diablo 3 style shooter because of the random loots you can get and the different difficulty levels. I will be playing the open demo for everyone coming this weekend. Still playing my bdo on PC until Feb 22nd when Anthem officially launches then I will play it until they announce borderlands 3. Have fun I know I will. 

Aside from constant load screen Anthem is actually quite fun. Go into the demo/beta with a open-mind and not a general grinders mentality (lacking content mindset) while playing free roam/strongholds. If Anthem can keep adding fresh content and seasonal challenges in free play, this will be a great fire-team game to play if your looking for something new. High tier difficulties settings will charge you if your feeling the game starts plateau, which will require you to be social to complete for better loot table. Lower tier difficulties require no communication just good/decent team work for casual players. This game has much potential honest opinion after playing VIP Demo.

Agreed,  I played stronghold on hard and with a good team that didn't just Leroy Jenkins in the match it was quite fun,  if someone went down one of us drew the fire while the other two tried to revive the downed player .

I tried it, thought it was surprising good gameplay wise, which is the part I was most convinced I wouldn't like. The combat and the movement in combat felt really nice, the few missions I did were also pretty fun, pretty standard, but fun regardless.

However, it felt super clunky, something I wouldn't expect from a game releasing in a few weeks. All the crashes, glitch, errors only made it seem worse considering it wasn't even a beta but rather a demo. I honestly would be super embarrassed if I was apart of EA and released the game in its current state. I play beta's all the time and this was in the top 3 worst ones I ever played, and it wasn't even a beta, the game is already releasing.  Unless they make some big improvements to this game before it ships out in two weeks this game is going to be a huge flop, which is sad, considering it was such a good idea for a game.

They have already said that it was a 6 week behind demo,  I believe they already have most of the demo bugs already worked out anyways it will be enough to play until bdx drops in March. 

I hope you are right. 

That being said, if I was on the fence before the demo, the demo sold me on not to spend my money. If I were to predict, the games population will die nearly completely within the first 3 months.

I hope I'm wrong though, I don't like seeing games fail.

Edited by Wiitchcraft

The open demo for everyone is starting Friday thru Sun,  rumors of getting to experience a shaper storm on Sunday.  Would of liked to give the legendary contact a try but you might have to be 30 for that I'm not sure,  story looks interesting to see from Lv 1 I know they put us at 10 for the demo can't wait for the real deal. I probably won't explore much unless it is to clear the fog of war and then I will be running strongholds a lot and contracts with groups. 

Playing Anthem and it's better than the VIP demo was,  I am trying all 4 javs so far storm is my favorite,  love having to work as a team,  great game cya Mon 

Pre ordered Anthem can't wait for the full game,  was going to wait for bdx beta number 2 before I pull the trigger.  Anthem is appealing due to no pvp yay,  bdx still not that interesting since pvp starts at 49.99999% after the catfishman quest and I'm not going to be going past that mark I will just lifeskill and craft / farm low level areas because of the pvp feature.  Other than that the game is good I would love to get awakening weapons and do the world bosses but it's not going to happen with the looming pvp.  People keep telling PA that they don't want to pvp maybe one day they will realize a lot more people would play if they could turn off pvp.  So yeah Anthem for now then I'll see.