Sign in to follow this  
Heya

Xbox one/S/X

I didnt play beta and i am curious how game run on xbox S......i dont care so much about graphics.what to expect on crowded areas, nw, world boses?  A while ago i played with nvidia 960 and usualy my gameplay was fine with some exception on karanda when literaly hole server was there, and on nw was the same i dont remember to have any big isues.  So can i play without ghething serious fraps drops on xbox s?on very very high crowded areas i bet even x version will have trouble to be  stable.So i can be conpetitive on S? Or i need to upgrade to X? Hmmmm.....are both versions (s/x) the same ony x having nicer graphics and higher FR but both have fr drops on the same situation ?At the end of the day i dont whant to buy an xbox x just to fiind i have the same fr drops on the same situations like my xbox s....for that i just keep my s and done!                                                                 Please share your expirences with beta(this is not a topic about how game is optimized )

Ran great on the S but it will run smoother on the X there is even a 1080p 60 fps option on the X

• Like 1

I was actually very surprised by the performance. I have one of the basic 500 gb Xbox ones and it ran very smooth. The Kzarka world boss had a few issues when it was confined to three servers, but spread out across all servers it went great. That and a small delay when coming out of menus were my only real performance problems in the beta. With that being said, I imagine the S and X will do well. Still a little nervous about large scale pvp, such as, node wars and sieges. I'm not sure how smooth that'll be.

Edited by Elm
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Elm said:

I was actually very surprised by the performance. I have one of the basic 500 gb Xbox ones and it ran very smooth. The Kzarka world boss had a few issues when it was confined to three servers, but spread out across all servers it went great. That and a small delay when coming out of menus were my only real performance problems in the beta. With that being said, I imagine the S and X will do well. Still a little nervous about large scale pvp, such as, node wars and sieges. I'm not sure how smooth that'll be.

The only problem I had with my X was when the Kzarka boss in the beginning. After they stabilized the servers and added more it worked itself out. But playing a witch with all the explosions and effects had no effect on my performance playin on the 4K mode.

I thought the game ran better on my X than it did on the pc.....but then again I wasn't able to be on for Kzarka, we didn't have node wars, and no T8 horses so we'll see how it holds up after that.

16 hours ago, Darthaden said:

I thought the game ran better on my X than it did on the pc.....but then again I wasn't able to be on for Kzarka, we didn't have node wars, and no T8 horses so we'll see how it holds up after that.

Very interested to see performance on T8 horses... Could be some serious drops running through the more populated areas. Don't even want to think of how the pop in will look. 

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 5:53 AM, Jacs said:

Very interested to see performance on T8 horses... Could be some serious drops running through the more populated areas. Don't even want to think of how the pop in will look. 

A lot of the popping could be sorted if the servers were running on the MS cloud servers, but I'm also sure it's to do with the game engine they use for the game, they never could get the popping sorted on the pc, even with the remaster, which is a shame, such a nice world to walk around in...

You know, I never noticed the popping on the PC until a few months ago. Someone pointed it out to me and now I cannot unsee it. I wish he never said anything.