Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Deathz Angel

PvE server with zero pvp allowed

Recommended Posts

lmao. Why even buy the game if your not into the basic concept? People been asking for this on and off through the years. I just dont get it. If your not into the core concept, open world pvp, why buy the game? Dont try to change a game to fit your needs or playstyle. Buy a game that does already... or just never go over 50. 🤷‍♂️

your not the first, you wont be the last, but you will be part of a group heavily disappointed cause it aint gunna happen. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

lmao. Why even buy the game if your not into the basic concept? People been asking for this on and off through the years. I just dont get it. If your not into the core concept, open world pvp, why buy the game? Dont try to change a game to fit your needs or playstyle. Buy a game that does already... or just never go over 50. 🤷‍♂️

your not the first, you wont be the last, but you will be part of a group heavily disappointed cause it aint gunna happen. 

He already knows it's not gonna happen...just another garbage thread.

Edited by Jammer480
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=39&category=5

However, you can ‘activate PvP’ to fight other adventurers without being restricted by guilds or location if you meet the requirements." 

(Requirements being level 50 and outside safe zones.) So open world pvp can be on any server otherwise they would have specified which servers allow for this type of pvp. But anyone with knowledge of the game AND the tiniest amount of common sense knows that this is how the game operates. I highly doubt they'll change this core game mechanic BUT stranger things have happened. 

Please stop posting garbage threads...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=39&category=5

However, you can ‘activate PvP’ to fight other adventurers without being restricted by guilds or location if you meet the requirements." 

(Requirements being level 50 and outside safe zones.) So open world pvp can be on any server otherwise they would have specified which servers allow for this type of pvp. But anyone with knowledge of the game AND the tiniest amount of common sense knows that this is how the game operates. I highly doubt they'll change this core game mechanic BUT stranger things have happened. 

Please stop posting garbage threads...

You can tell alot about someone when they refer to it by “forced” pvp

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm that's weird I read the description of the Xbox one game it didn't say anything about that,  you must be reading PC version 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MakeumRage said:

You can tell alot about someone when they refer to it by “forced” pvp

image.png.e67dcb3b0185ea6d5a1b5d29d0a4dc9e.png

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I posted the xbox link... will continue to report this thread as spam and I ask everyone reading this to do the same. Spam needs to be removed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Deathz Angel said:

Come on PA make 1 server for non pvp players it's something I really want to see. 

Go play tera, PvP isn't working there

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tera is a terrible game why would you play it.  I will vote with my wallet I bought the PC version for 9.99 why would I spend more than that for a game I won't go past Lv 49 in anyway lol thank God for Anthem it has no pvp yay,  and we will be getting borderlands 3 announced this year so I am not pressed. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jammer480 said:

https://www.xbox.playblackdesert.com/News/Detail?boardNo=39&category=5

However, you can ‘activate PvP’ to fight other adventurers without being restricted by guilds or location if you meet the requirements." 

(Requirements being level 50 and outside safe zones.) So open world pvp can be on any server otherwise they would have specified which servers allow for this type of pvp. But anyone with knowledge of the game AND the tiniest amount of common sense knows that this is how the game operates. I highly doubt they'll change this core game mechanic BUT stranger things have happened. 

Please stop posting garbage threads...

I remember a thread about the same topic, by the same user, they ended up with homophobic slurs everywhere. Let's hope this one doesn't turn out the same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol not homophobic because I don't support homosexuality stop bringing it to the games, it's a choice I will never accept it and will always be against it and not afraid to express myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is this thread spam? This person wants to play the game without the fear of someone bumrushing him while he's grinding mobs or gathering. What's wrong with that. PvP isn't the "Core" concept of this game. If it was, you wouldn't have to grind pve mobs and perform pve lifeskills to get the funds and items you need to PvP.  Games where the core is PvP generally have factions that you choose from. You have known enemies. It is dangerous for you to go into their territory. This game has none of that.

I wouldn't mind a relax server to just go about my business without some butthole ruining my day. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Greev said:

Why is this thread spam?

I wouldn't mind a relax server to just go about my business without some butthole ruining my day. 

Simply because this isn't the first thread he's started on the topic and he's brought up his opinion regarding this core game mechanic in multiple other threads. If it was a legitimate request I could understand but it's not gonna happen in this game. It's pure trolling in an attempt to stir up controversy and toxicity.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SPAM

Just to forewarn you...since the day it released, this game allows for buttholes to ruin snowflakes and other buttholes. 😃 I'd be very surprised if they change it now.

Edited by Jammer480

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doesn't it say under the suggestions heading,  things that you would like to be implemented in the game to make it better.  OK so why attack me, cause you don't like my suggestion lol who's butt hurt now. Thanks my bad it says things to help shape the future of bdo. 

Edited by Deathz Angel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, I'm aware. I've played BDO since launch. Looking forward to BDX. Things are going to be a little different here with PA running the show instead Kakao. It isn't a stretch of the imagination to think that some aspects of the game may be tailored for an xbox audience. You didn't have to insult my intelligence by posting a link for the definition of spam. I know what spam is. I'm new to the forums and didn't take the hours and hours it would take to comb them for threads that were similar to this one before I replied. So far, my first impression of you is a bad one. I'm sure you don't care. If you did, you wouldn't act this way towards people. you should spend less time trolling and attacking people. 

Deathz Angel, forget that guy. Whether or not you have already made a post about it, this suggestion is a valid one. Not everybody wants to play for PvP. Other MMORPG's have separate servers for PvE, why not this one? Why would it bother the people who do not want to play on that kind of server? Often on those kinds of servers, people work together to achieve common goals.

Conan Exiles is a good example. The game is all about PvP in the barbarian wasteland, yet they have PvE servers and it works really well. A PvP game doesn't have to be all about attacking everyone you see. Good thread!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Greev said:

Yea, I'm aware. I've played BDO since launch. Looking forward to BDX. Things are going to be a little different here with PA running the show instead Kakao. It isn't a stretch of the imagination to think that some aspects of the game may be tailored for an xbox audience. You didn't have to insult my intelligence by posting a link for the definition of spam. I know what spam is. I'm new to the forums and didn't take the hours and hours it would take to comb them for threads that were similar to this one before I replied. So far, my first impression of you is a bad one. I'm sure you don't care. If you did, you wouldn't act this way towards people. you should spend less time trolling and attacking people. 

Deathz Angel, forget that guy. Whether or not you have already made a post about it, this suggestion is a valid one. Not everybody wants to play for PvP. Other MMORPG's have separate servers for PvE, why not this one? Why would it bother the people who do not want to play on that kind of server? Often on those kinds of servers, people work together to achieve common goals.

Conan Exiles is a good example. The game is all about PvP in the barbarian wasteland, yet they have PvE servers and it works really well. A PvP game doesn't have to be all about attacking everyone you see. Good thread!

I think you got it the other way around bud 

And yes, this thread is spam since its been discussed before. 

Also PvP is end game and everything else are means of getting geared to be better at PvP.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dr INF3NRO said:

I think you got it the other way around bud 

And yes, this thread is spam since its been discussed before. 

Also PvP is end game and everything else are means of getting geared to be better at PvP.

and all the church said "AMEN"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Greev,  yeah I agree this game has some good mechanics in it and is fun doing Lifeskills it also has certain areas for pvp specifically like red battlefield and node wars and seiges, they even put in a battleroyale for the traps.  They ruined the game with open world pvp,  I mean they have a server called Arsha for the pvp lovers and they cry about that.  Its OK though they don't have pvp in Anthem so I'm probably going to be playing that instead of bdx,  I give bdx a year and the pvp community will kill the game. I made this suggestion because it said ` help us shape the future of bdo `' I would like to have at least one server that you can't pvp in at all then I will buy bdx until then I'm a freelancer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I wouldn't say they ruined it with open world pvp. It is fun, it is part of the game,  and it is an important mechanic for the normal flow. I agree to a point, with both sides of the argument here. PvP is important for endgame, but at the same time, there are many out there who do not want that kind of experience, but still wish to play the game. 

Some people complain about some things being hidden behind a paywall in some games. True PvEers feel like they are locked behind a PvPwall in this game.

On PC, I don't pvp much. I still, however, am able to grind in places like Pila Ku, sausans, helms, Kama, etc. It isn't impossible, but if you aren't willing to fight, be expected at some point to get your rotation stolen by more aggressive people. But yea OP, give the game a shot. I bet you'll have a better time than what you think.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×