RaiLz

[NA] <ShieldWall> Hardcore PVP - Min/Max (Successful Beta 2)

We're looking for people that plan to reach level cap and participate in sieges during beta 2. 

If this is your plan and you want to join <ShieldWall> then welcome! Msg me for discord access.

Edited by RaiLz

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, IlIlIlllIl said:

Hello, I’m going to be a warrior main until striker comes out, I’m interested in being a part of this magnificent guild and have a great time with everyone. My gamertag is PHlBERTRON lowercase L after H. I will most likely change my GT a week before the game launches and I’ll inform you all. Can’t wait to see you all in the game. 

your name is all I's and L's. Can we count on you to sell ingame currency and power leveling for USD?

• Haha 2

Can wait to play this game with this guild taking down zergs iv played with railz in other mmo’s and he is second to none as a player and as a guild leader this will be a great guild to grow and learn with keen as 

Edited by BowserAU

Hey I'm new to this game but I'm catching on quickly, I'm interested in joining your guild, and I plan on maining berserker at launch.

Edited by Dictionarydork

Experienced PC player here looking for a guild on xbox, I also have officer experience in guilds. (Will be on a lot when the game releases on xbox) 

Gamer-Tag: Heroic Frost
Discord: Heroic Frost#0312 

Beta 2 recap - majority of our members hit level 40 early Thursday morning.  We spent Thursday and Friday gearing up.  Our gear was mostly +10/+10 weapons +7 armor by end of Friday.

Saturday and Sunday we ran small groups in S.Shrine.  The highlight of beta for us was competing with and against each other in large RBFs.

On Sunday we placed our fort strategically in a region that already had forts placed to ensure we would get a fight.  Unfortunately due to server issues only 4 of our members out of 45 were able to connect to Balenos1 to join the node war. 

We knew the servers were having issues and we joined bal 1 at the beginning of the day.  The server was reset in an attempt to allow more people to connect to bal 1.  This was a fail and after reset we had 4 people able to connect.

At this point I made the call to have everybody join RBF so we could end out the beta with some competitive pvp.  Beta node wars were not working as intended and I doubt any guild was able to participate with the majority of their force.

Our guild did not take advantage of any of the available exploits during the beta.