RaiLz

[NA] <ShieldWall> Hardcore PVP - Min/Max (Successful Beta 2)

We're looking for people that plan to reach level cap and participate in sieges during beta 2. 

If this is your plan and you want to join <ShieldWall> then welcome! Msg me for discord access.

Edited by RaiLz

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 9:13 PM, IlIlIlllIl said:

Hello, I’m going to be a warrior main until striker comes out, I’m interested in being a part of this magnificent guild and have a great time with everyone. My gamertag is PHlBERTRON lowercase L after H. I will most likely change my GT a week before the game launches and I’ll inform you all. Can’t wait to see you all in the game. 

your name is all I's and L's. Can we count on you to sell ingame currency and power leveling for USD?

• Haha 2

Can wait to play this game with this guild taking down zergs iv played with railz in other mmo’s and he is second to none as a player and as a guild leader this will be a great guild to grow and learn with keen as 

Edited by BowserAU

Hey I'm new to this game but I'm catching on quickly, I'm interested in joining your guild, and I plan on maining berserker at launch.

Edited by Dictionarydork

Experienced PC player here looking for a guild on xbox, I also have officer experience in guilds. (Will be on a lot when the game releases on xbox) 

Gamer-Tag: Heroic Frost
Discord: Heroic Frost#0312 

Beta 2 recap - majority of our members hit level 40 early Thursday morning.  We spent Thursday and Friday gearing up.  Our gear was mostly +10/+10 weapons +7 armor by end of Friday.

Saturday and Sunday we ran small groups in S.Shrine.  The highlight of beta for us was competing with and against each other in large RBFs.

On Sunday we placed our fort strategically in a region that already had forts placed to ensure we would get a fight.  Unfortunately due to server issues only 4 of our members out of 45 were able to connect to Balenos1 to join the node war. 

We knew the servers were having issues and we joined bal 1 at the beginning of the day.  The server was reset in an attempt to allow more people to connect to bal 1.  This was a fail and after reset we had 4 people able to connect.

At this point I made the call to have everybody join RBF so we could end out the beta with some competitive pvp.  Beta node wars were not working as intended and I doubt any guild was able to participate with the majority of their force.

Our guild did not take advantage of any of the available exploits during the beta.

• Like 1

We're looking for a few more to join us before launch.  If you do join you will become a core member and receive max daily payouts at launch. 

Lastly we need more witches and wizards for our node war force.  All classes can apply.

• Like 1

We are still actively recruiting all classes. We have a knowledgeable playerbase and are looking for more to join us for early access/launch. Contact us via message or here in the comment section 

• Like 1

Im interested! looking forward to the launch weekend ULTIMATE edition preorder.

Plan on maining wizard trill dark knight/black knight comes out (as thats that i mained on pc).

Going for soft level cap asap. then building wealth while taking territories.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm a PC main was their in KR and on PC launch I have the bdo ultimate package pre ordered and I'm ready for a good pvp guild. I main wizard and zerkers let me know if you want me. I have a vast knowledge of the game and plan on having high gear lvl fairly quick. Thanks 

• Like 1

I've gotten a few questions asking who we are and what we stand for.  Here's the answer...

Our guild focus is on winning with superior coordination, tactics, and out gearing our opponent.  Each member will be held accountable for maintaining their gear and being active.  Since we won't have sub guilds we need every member to swing a big sword.

We will own castles and our payouts are max for all core members.  If you're with us pre launch then you are a core member.  We will all work together to be successful and build wealth.  

Join the fight - We stand together.  <ShieldWall> is coming.

hit me up , I'm interested in joining  a node/siege war guild...  I have node/siege war experience,  I main striker , will have a witch for war purposes.. discord name: darkstang#1830  

• Like 1

Brand new to BDO minus the 20 mins played on PC at a relatives. Instead of a slow start out the gate to a new game I figured I'd dive right and immediately immerse myself. Im not sure in class but im leaning Berserker Ranger oe Warrior. The lust for Red Dead has subsided and Its the only game I really have played. Im down for the grind. It says game comes out afriday so i expect to be downloading it in the early hours

Gt: Trey0fivenukka

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stryka said:

Brand new to BDO minus the 20 mins played on PC at a relatives. Instead of a slow start out the gate to a new game I figured I'd dive right and immediately immerse myself. Im not sure in class but im leaning Berserker Ranger oe Warrior. The lust for Red Dead has subsided and Its the only game I really have played. Im down for the grind. It says game comes out afriday so i expect to be downloading it in the early hours

Gt: Trey0fivenukka

Messaged you

23 hours ago, Orisha said:

hit me up , I'm interested in joining  a node/siege war guild...  I have node/siege war experience,  I main striker , will have a witch for war purposes.. discord name: darkstang#1830  

Welcome