RaiLz

[NA] <ShieldWall> Hardcore PVP - Min/Max (Successful Beta 2)

21 hours ago, Kai said:

I'm interested, gonna play a witch

Discord is: Kitsu#8392

Welcome and glad to have you!

Posted (edited)

Hey guys, hardcore pc BDO player who has also lead NA firsts in Archeage, Revelation Online and BDO. Ex partnered streamer with most Asian MMOs but have given it up bc of time requirements involved. Interested in pvp only and helping develop new players with strategies for pvp. Currently considering Ranger/Warrior until other classes come out. Have discord and experience with hosting servers. Looking for a team that isn’t elitist and is about winning with strategy over numbers. I will not be a part of a Zerg bottom line nor do I want to be a part of a guild who will ally the entire server. Hope we both can be a good fit for each other.

Nappyboy#6802

also what time is it launching for head start tonight? 12pm EST or PST?

Edited by Nappyboy

idk If they are launching with different servers or if they are doing just max channels for the Xbox. If they are doing servers I’m assuming you guys will go to the first one?

Hello. I am Interested in joining your guild, I have played many MMO’s including Neverwinter and ESO on Xbox. I started my MMO life with arguably one of the best and first MMOs, Ultima Online.

So although I am new to BDO with some time and a knowledgeable group I will quickly learn and be a valued piece to the puzzle. 

Consider me for recruitment. I am playing as Wizard on this first rush through. 

GT:  Da Manglr Mitch

Discord: DaManglrMitch#1467

Posted (edited)

Still recruiting? 

Character Name: Bric

Family Name: Taylor

Level: 55

Energy: 110

CP: 120

Class Wizard:

Side Note:  I been playing BDO on the PC since it came out and have a GS of over 600.  

Gamer Tag: Mxeil

Edited by Bric
  • Like 1

u guys still recruiting?  if so im looking for an active guild lvl 32 wizard atm but can grind the lvls fast if needed.

discord - jester#7427

• Like 1

Gamer Tag: bnews757

In game name: CaptainGinyu

Level:55

Class:wizard

AP:124

DP:163

I live in korea and believe im 8hours ahead of na time but im usually on allday in evenings. Which is now for me. Im able to make node wars on the weekends.

• Like 1

Gamer Tag: Shady x Shockk

Level: 52

Class: Sorceress

AP: 116

DP: 116

I decent amount of PC experience and am very active. I was gone for the past 3 days, or I would have better stats right now. I am able to be on any day of the week currently.

Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2019 at 9:26 PM, RaiLz said:

Still recruiting - messaged you.

Edited by VyrKhor

Character Name: PinkPoison, InnerDemon, Wrathz

Family Name: Spex

Level: 54 Ranger (basically 55 haven't been focusing on lvl): (121AP w/ steel dagger 110 w/ bronze) 160 DP

Level 50 Berserker (110 AP 160 DP)

Level 50 Wizard (110AP 160DP)

Gamer Tag: x KARMAZ xX

Messaged all you guys. Last spots are filling up 100ap/125dp lvl 55 requirement is in effect.

Hey I'm new to BDO but I've been doing competitive pvp on large and small scales on other games like Elder Scrolls Online, I understand how to seige very well in ESO. Even worked hard enough to become Emperor once.

I have a lv 51 knight and a lv 40 sorceress, looking for a good guild with a strong dedicated leader. 

My discord is Lowbowski #2062