RaiLz

[NA] <ShieldWall> Hardcore PVP - Min/Max (Successful Beta 2)

Check your messages we have a few spots left level 55+ preferred will make exceptions for 53+.

Posted (edited)

We just cleaned up our roster and we have 30 spots available for active level 56+s.  We're still accepting all classes and our average member pay is 120k a day (240k soon).  

We have over 100 guild levels and +5ap, +3gather, +2 fishing etc.

Our daily pay will only increase and we are all in it together rather than just a select few being payed while others bust their ass.

You can add me in game on valencia 1 my character name is railz or reply here.

Edited by RaiLz

I would be interested in joining. My GT is Advent Mortem, Discord Name is Advent Mortem#6794. My main is Lv. 56 and has a GS just over 300.

Posted (edited)

I would be interested in joining. My GT is peter mia25 , my discord name peter mia25#2996 My main is a lvl 56 and has a GS 326

Class 

Sorceress

AP 154

DP 172

Edited by Peter mia25

Very intrested joining my GT lxl MamBa lxl  Discord name is Vito #6899 my main is Lv. 56  Class is a berserker

GS 305

AP 125 

DP 180 

My main focus is Looking for a Guild to be committed to and  Into hope my Guild however they need  

Hello! I’m really interested in joining this guild. I play everyday have been looking to play with active people. My Ranger is level 55 (will be 56+ soon just have been focusing on getting more contribution, energy, and life skills).

My gamer tag is SLG Annaconda, my discord name is Annaconda#2582. My character name is Rowlett.

Posted (edited)

@RaiLz 326 GS level 57 Witch here. GT is Shanath, discord is the same. 

Looking to join a quality guild and you guys look like a good fit. 

Edited by Shanath

Messages sent.

Berserker class recruitment is now closed.  We are not accepting Berserkers at this time.

159/223 wizard considering a guild change.

Played pc for first few years of launch.

Finally decided i plan to main the valk (likely start a warrior soon for gear sake)

I play mostly on weeknights however weekends i will be off and on.

My cousin and I are looking for a coordinated pvp guild. We played wow and eso. Will be max by sunday or next sunday. We are nitely active and/or weekend active.

We use discord also

gt:SaveaJo LL TE5

Lvl 55 290 gs Wizard looking to join your guild if possible. Highly interested in the PVP aspect and your guild seems like a great fit. Play pretty much everyday 

My gt is Live Like Kure 

Discord is Kure5497

XBL:LeoNagasi

IGN:Nagasi

GS:290 only because I haven't finished +15 my Armor or off hand yet but still at 290 so the possibility of growth is crazy for me.

Lv:55

I'm 27 and play around 8 to 12hrs a day.

My goals for my BDO career: wanna be the top pvper on server hands down and willing to put in the time and work to be one, life skilling and trading etc, I am still new to all of what the game has to offer and need a little help learning my class and nodes etc but as I started before willing to put the time in to master that and grow.

Why shield wall? 

I saw hardcore PVP in the title and that's what I'm all about and wanna be around others who aspire to be as hardcore as I. The fact that the guild won't expand past 100 means a lot to me because we will be a unified group that knows how to play with each other and topple any other guild. 

howdy, looks very good..  we are 6 players on na server  min. lvl56.  pvp players.

and we look for a guild where we can progress and get sh1t done.

like to talk to u,  my gamertag is RedDragn83 on xbox.. we play allmost most of the time.  just find me on live and join the party. if ya interested

Gt: riddledfil 

Lvl: 56 sorc main gs 300+

Would like to join the guild I'm always active an online an I'm in it for the long run 

GT: iB 2 N1C3

LVL 56 witch 300+ gs  If there is any available spots I would like to join. Play everyday mostly at night.

We are still looking to fill our last spots. 

Currently recruiting level 57s who want to participate in node wars and world pvp.

We are actively recruiting Witch/Wizard, Berserkers, Warriors, and Rangers.  Looking for level 57+ with 400 gearscore and who can attend nodewars twice a week.

Message me directly or reply here to schedule a pvp duel.  We require you to be able to listen in discord at the very least.