Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IIv Wolf vII

BDX Stream Thursday?

Recommended Posts

Correct me if I'm wrong or il informed.

 

Just wondering if there is another BDX (Black Desert Xbox) Live stream this Thursday? I thought I heard Shinra say there was, But I could be wrong.

Edited by IIv Wolf vII
Title error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, [CM]Shirna said:

This week it will be at the same time, but on Friday instead of Thursday

 

And with roadmap, instead of no roadmap?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, [CM]Shirna said:

This week it will be at the same time, but on Friday instead of Thursday

 

Well damn, Ill be at work I guess im missing this one. I was looking forward to Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dragonfiend said:

Well damn, Ill be at work I guess im missing this one. I was looking forward to Thursday.

The VOD will be up on Youtube straight away after if you want to catch up :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [CM]Shirna said:

The VOD will be up on Youtube straight away after if you want to catch up :) 

Ouch. No YouTube stream? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×