Sign in to follow this  
Neferpitou

Bless

On 4/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, Fodemhouse said:

Any chances of Bless unleashed coming to XBOX soon ?

The game was such a titanic failure in multiple countries i doubt xbox would pick it up

It’s already in Beta, played yesterday since I couldn’t download Black desert... It’s a shame we don’t have Black Desert in Brazilian Store... ridiculous 

Bless yet not good... Too early to say anything about the game

On 4/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, Hieraphant said:

The game was such a titanic failure in multiple countries i doubt xbox would pick it up

Bless Unleashed has never been released. Oh, you're thinking of Bless Online? Totally different game(except for the story)...do a little research. Most likely releasing on Xbox this year, just had their first closed beta this past wknd.

53 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Bless Unleashed has never been released. Oh, you're thinking of Bless Online? Totally different game(except for the story)...do a little research. Most likely releasing on Xbox this year, just had their first closed beta this past wknd.

Yes i get that its different but Bless has been released and rereleased and altered and rereleased. I dont expect much from this title but thats my opinion

1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

Yes i get that its different but Bless has been released and rereleased and altered and rereleased. I dont expect much from this title but thats my opinion

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath either...just saying that anyone not playing it simply because of bless online should reconsider cause pretty much everything is different from the game engine on up, game was completely rebuilt for xbox. And besides that, it will be free. The fact that Bandai Namco was willing to attach their name to it says a lot, imo.