Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Neferpitou

Bless

Recommended Posts

On 4/24/2019 at 5:54 PM, Fodemhouse said:

Any chances of Bless unleashed coming to XBOX soon ?

The game was such a titanic failure in multiple countries i doubt xbox would pick it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s already in Beta, played yesterday since I couldn’t download Black desert... It’s a shame we don’t have Black Desert in Brazilian Store... ridiculous 

Bless yet not good... Too early to say anything about the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2019 at 5:29 PM, Hieraphant said:

The game was such a titanic failure in multiple countries i doubt xbox would pick it up

Bless Unleashed has never been released. Oh, you're thinking of Bless Online? Totally different game(except for the story)...do a little research. Most likely releasing on Xbox this year, just had their first closed beta this past wknd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Jammer480 said:

Bless Unleashed has never been released. Oh, you're thinking of Bless Online? Totally different game(except for the story)...do a little research. Most likely releasing on Xbox this year, just had their first closed beta this past wknd.

Yes i get that its different but Bless has been released and rereleased and altered and rereleased. I dont expect much from this title but thats my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hieraphant said:

Yes i get that its different but Bless has been released and rereleased and altered and rereleased. I dont expect much from this title but thats my opinion

Yeah, I'm not holding my breath either...just saying that anyone not playing it simply because of bless online should reconsider cause pretty much everything is different from the game engine on up, game was completely rebuilt for xbox. And besides that, it will be free. The fact that Bandai Namco was willing to attach their name to it says a lot, imo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...