Sign in to follow this  
Nero012

final beta feb 14-17th

Funny how CM shirna said there was no 2nd beta but looks like there is lol,  hope they have new market and different classes to try but I doubt it,  cya in the desert 

Guess I can try out some more classes. Don't really enjoy grinding out the beginning stages early on multiple times unless im doing alts much later. Suppose I can come to grips with the whole node system. So much for only the one beta... 

hey with all the disappointments we've been through I'm happy! lol when very rarely get good news lol 

Even better news I forgot to post. At some point during the beta they will test node wars......I'm assuming Sunday evening so the more casual players will have a chance to hit the level cap of 40

8 hours ago, Nero012 said:

hey with all the disappointments we've been through I'm happy! lol when very rarely get good news lol 

Now we just need to hope for no new major bugs to push back the launch. Only 2 weeks between the end of beta and launch. Not a ton of time to fix something and work a patch in. Fingers crossed!

I guess it would be a good time to sit down and learn all the necessary things I'm not interested in, I'm sure I'll be glad I did so once the full release comes out

Hey everyone!

I didnt get the chance to play in the beta so far so i have a few questions:

1. How long before can i dowload the game?

2. Do i have to preorder the game in order to participate in the beta or can i wait with deciding which pack i will take?

6 minutes ago, Chapstar said:

Hey everyone!

I didnt get the chance to play in the beta so far so i have a few questions:

1. How long before can i dowload the game?

2. Do i have to preorder the game in order to participate in the beta or can i wait with deciding which pack i will take?

Its an open Beta so everyone can play, it doesn't matter if you pre-ordered yet or not.

and in the last Beta we didn't have any pre-load options, we had to wait until it drops which usually is around 12:00AM - 1:00AM PST, or whenever the xbox store updates. I'd guess this one will be similar.

2 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

Its an open Beta so everyone can play, it doesn't matter if you pre-ordered yet or not.

and in the last Beta we didn't have any pre-load options, we had to wait until it drops which usually is around 12:00AM - 1:00AM PST, or whenever the xbox store updates. I'd guess this one will be similar.

So in the middle of the night for EU T.T 

alright, thanks

• Like 1

The first beta statistics said that the highest combined character level on one account was 182. I'm going to crush it this time around. For the last Beta, I leveled a couple of characters but focused on lifeskilling to see how high I could level them up in the short time we were given. Now, it's going to be all leveling, all the time. I'm going for all 6 slots to 40. Anyone else?

• Like 1

I thought they said you only get 4 or 5 character slots the others you have to buy in Pearl shop,  but they are giving us free inventory slots right off the bat. 

2 hours ago, Greev said:

The first beta statistics said that the highest combined character level on one account was 182. I'm going to crush it this time around. For the last Beta, I leveled a couple of characters but focused on lifeskilling to see how high I could level them up in the short time we were given. Now, it's going to be all leveling, all the time. I'm going for all 6 slots to 40. Anyone else?

Not me. I'm just going to level 1 character for the node war test. 

3 hours ago, Greev said:

I wont rush no reason to just bought an xbox so just want to feel with controller. No need to burn myself for 3 days just to do it all over again

4 hours ago, Greev said:

I'll try out Sorceress. Wont be making any other classes... At this point. Mostly want to get to understand the worker empire and how best to start and utilize my time once the game launches. Any learning that will save me time, money and potential mistakes. I would like to do in the beta. 

• Like 1

So what the progress doesn't carry over but the practice does lol its going to be fun trying to remember from november, cannot wait to play again❤😊

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Jacs said:

I'll try out Sorceress. Wont be making any other classes... At this point. Mostly want to get to understand the worker empire and how best to start and utilize my time once the game launches. Any learning that will save me time, money and potential mistakes. I would like to do in the beta. 

There are so many videos to do that. My advice is to look for morrolan TV worker tutorials from 2 years ago. that dude goes into all the math for it to maximize your passive income. you'll also need to do lots of lifeskilling to supplement your workers. There just isn't enough CP to connect everything up and afford the nodes right away

11 hours ago, sunstar said:

So what the progress doesn't carry over but the practice does lol its going to be fun trying to remember from november, cannot wait to play again❤😊

Hell yea, the practice carries over. I'm used to mouse and keyboard, but the first beta controls felt really good. Felt natural.

40 minutes ago, Greev said:

There are so many videos to do that. My advice is to look for morrolan TV worker tutorials from 2 years ago. that dude goes into all the math for it to maximize your passive income. you'll also need to do lots of lifeskilling to supplement your workers. There just isn't enough CP to connect everything up and afford the nodes right away

I've watched hours worth of videos on the node system and lifeskilling. Don't care/expect so set every node up. I know what state the game is launching with, particularly beta. Until go hands on with all the systems, I don't actually know wtf I'm doing, I can only learn so much from videos. I spent the first beta mainly doing story, and trying out the combat. Looking forward to getting to understand all the other systems this time around

26 minutes ago, Jacs said:

I've watched hours worth of videos on the node system and lifeskilling. Don't care/expect so set every node up. I know what state the game is launching with, particularly beta. Until go hands on with all the systems, I don't actually know wtf I'm doing, I can only learn so much from videos. I spent the first beta mainly doing story, and trying out the combat. Looking forward to getting to understand all the other systems this time around

Yeah, not having played the game before, these betas are critical for me to get a decent start on a complex game. If someone played on pc, probably not so much.

• Like 1

<Shield Wall> will be rushing to level cap and participating in the node war test.  A few of us will be pushing for overall account levels, myself included.

If you stand out during the second beta in leveling speed, overall account levels, or node war combat expect an invite from us as you are who we're looking for.

Good luck to everybody and if you want to make an individual impact we want you.

Edited by RaiLz

On 2/2/2019 at 8:22 PM, Chapstar said:

So in the middle of the night for EU T.T 

alright, thanks

It will be 8am GMT so 9 if you're on CEST. And yes, most likely there will be no pre-load, which is unfortunate :(

i guess this is my last chance to try it and see if it will be worth the eventual price drop on Launch at 10$ ?

after playing The Division 2 PRIVATE BETA, ive lost my intrest in BD, but will consider it...if it drops to 10$ at xbox Launch.

Edited by Nashtalia

On 2/5/2019 at 5:00 AM, sunstar said:

Wise words as always! 👏

On 2/7/2019 at 3:44 AM, [CM]Shirna said:

It will be 8am GMT so 9 if you're on CEST. And yes, most likely there will be no pre-load, which is unfortunate :(

I believe you mentioned in stream #3 we should be able to download it starting 11/02/2019? Probably new info since your post or I might be wrong.