Sign in to follow this  
Nero012

final beta feb 14-17th

Hoping we get that dump of snow they're predicting for us on Friday continuing throughout the weekend! More the in the beta please! 

On 2/1/2019 at 10:47 AM, Darthaden said:

Even better news I forgot to post. At some point during the beta they will test node wars......I'm assuming Sunday evening so the more casual players will have a chance to hit the level cap of 40

I'll probably just watch video. Hope people can stream and post to YouTube for final beta. I plan on getting to 30 for free pet, dabble in cooking and fishing and learning the stuff I want to test. Not worried about PvP ( I know it's a PvP heavy end game ) that's ok i.just prefer the journey to soft cap.

3 hours ago, Daventry said:

I'll probably just watch video. Hope people can stream and post to YouTube for final beta. I plan on getting to 30 for free pet, dabble in cooking and fishing and learning the stuff I want to test. Not worried about PvP ( I know it's a PvP heavy end game ) that's ok i.just prefer the journey to soft cap.

Honestly after that fiasco last time. I am sharing absolutely nothing this time around. Maybe a picture from my phone if there's a event like last time lol