While publishing the game for both NA and EU, and being aware of having audience in different time zones, why can't you guys post the stream on twitch or whatever, so people with work/life can watch it when they wake up? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Daniel said:

While publishing the game for both NA and EU, and being aware of having audience in different time zones, why can't you guys post the stream on twitch or whatever, so people with work/life can watch it when they wake up? 

They said it'll be on youtube.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wiitchcraft said:

They said it'll be on youtube.

Where? On stream?

Let's hope it's before the release

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I missed the stream cuz i was working really was hoping there be a way to watch it when i got out 

Last one was posted that night on YouTube. Just look for it tomorrow and it'll be there.

Last one 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Where? On stream?

Let's hope it's before the release

Yeah, Simon said the Stream will be uploaded to youtube

3 hours ago, Chapstar said:

still nothing 😥

why not jsut clip it on twitch next time?

It doesnt work that way. VODS must be enabled to save the video. They might not understand all the twitch settings yet. You cannot just clip it. 

Apart from ignoring EU people, what about roadmap?

• Like 1

You know, I'd really like to watch this stream too. Why hasn't this been uploaded yet? Or at least let us watch the vod on twitch.

• Like 2

so.. has anyone know when itll be uploaded to youtube....or anywhere lol I missed it and would love to watch it.

I think at this point, we can just kiss stream number 2 goodbye. Maybe they completely messed up the recording of it, and their silence on the issue leads me to believe that. Let's hope stream number 3 gets recorded or more of us make it to it. Can anybody out there who watched the stream make a short thread for us with a summary of the stream? There may be new information or things to get hyped about. Please share

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Greev said:

I think at this point, we can just kiss stream number 2 goodbye. Maybe they completely messed up the recording of it, and their silence on the issue leads me to believe that. Let's hope stream number 3 gets recorded or more of us make it to it. Can anybody out there who watched the stream make a short thread for us with a summary of the stream? There may be new information or things to get hyped about. Please share

Everything worth while on the stream was already clipped and is easily findable on their twitch page. That's gonna be the best place to look.

15 hours ago, Greev said:

Someone said it's the Korean New Year so they may have some time off this week. I'm hoping and expect to see it on yt closer to Friday as I wasn't able to watch either.

4 hours ago, Daniel said:

Oh well... :)

But.. but.. there is 3-4 clips of 30 seconds each on twitch, should we not be satisfied?

Wow.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Betty said:

But.. but.. there is 3-4 clips of 30 seconds each on twitch, should we not be satisfied?

Wow.. 

When someone gives you something more then you have you still complain about it. I'm not the one that makes the video. Lets take the tantrum to someone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by xCROv

7 hours ago, Betty said:

Wow.. 

Haha yeah

• Like 1

3 hours ago, xCROv said:

When someone gives you something more then you have you still complain about it. I'm not the one that makes the video. Lets take the tantrum to someone else. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who´s talking about you

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Betty said:

Who´s talking about you

As much as we would like to think so, this is a public forums where anyone can reply to anything they see. If you're wanting a private chat and safe place, I'm sure you have a discord you can use. To answer your question though; I'm the one that brought up twitch clips, you made the snarky comment. No need to get upset about it.

Edited by xCROv

Look guys lets not make a public matter personal.  Anyway It's PA's game and they can do w/e they want with it.  You are lucky to even be getting the game.  Just be patient and wait like the rest of us.