PA also posted the stream time a week in advanced. No point in getting upset with everyone because you couldn't make it. Little hydrophobic dont ya think? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by xCROv

On 2/1/2019 at 10:38 PM, Daniel said:

While publishing the game for both NA and EU, and being aware of having audience in different time zones, why can't you guys post the stream on twitch or whatever, so people with work/life can watch it when they wake up? 

NA is obviously a bigger market which is why they opened an office in Cali and not anywhere in EU. If you want to be catered too then play one of those great MMO's developed by european companies. The stream time was published well in advance so if you missed it just watch it on youtube once its released. If it was that pressing to you then you should have stayed up for it. 

On 2/3/2019 at 2:19 AM, Daniel said:

Apart from ignoring EU people, what about roadmap?

Roadmap is coming, you should've have lost the war.

• Haha 1

Why don't they post information on this game here on the official site not 3rd party sites like twitter or reddit....... Ect... Not everyone has accounts for these things and come to where the news is supposed to here on bdx site. 

37 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

Why don't they post information on this game here on the official site not 3rd party sites like twitter or reddit....... Ect... Not everyone has accounts for these things and come to where the news is supposed to here on bdx site. 

You need an account to read Twitter or Reddit? Lol.

It's called notifications you know like on this site when new things are posted it alerts you,  why should I have to go to another site for bdx news that is the point.  

6 minutes ago, Deathz Angel said:

It's called notifications you know like on this site when new things are posted it alerts you,  why should I have to go to another site for bdx news that is the point.  

Where do I sign up for notifications on news posts on the homepage? 

On 2/2/2019 at 1:44 AM, Wiitchcraft said:

They said it'll be on youtube.

They also have a part 1 incomplete video series on nodes over a month old...

Xcrov,  you go to account,  account settings,  see the other option subheading, notification settings and there you can turn on news and update notifications.  When something new is posted you get notified. 

• Haha 1

Its just a stream who cares. What is there that you can possibly see new?? Game already out on pc just watch some youtubes

46 minutes ago, Daventry said:

They also have a part 1 incomplete video series on nodes over a month old...

Touche 

Simon said it the broadcast automatically uploads to youtube, which is actually a thing, so I was inclined to believe. Though this was after, I still figured they'd notice it didn't and just upload. seems I was wrong, I admit it.

8 hours ago, xCROv said:

If you guys have nothing interesting to add, please ignore this topic. I'm not looking for your spam and weird arguments.

Stay up until 4am to watch a stream? You guys should Google a thing called "responsibility" of work and family.

xCrov is you have anything personal, please take it on private message and not in my topic. (This is quote from your previous posts, saying users to do so)

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Deathz Angel said:

Xcrov,  you go to account,  account settings,  see the other option subheading, notification settings and there you can turn on news and update notifications.  When something new is posted you get notified. 

Awesome. Thanks. I will have to look into that.

51 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If you guys have nothing interesting to add, please ignore this topic. I'm not looking for your spam and weird arguments.

Stay up until 4am to watch a stream? You guys should Google a thing called "responsibility" of work and family.

xCrov is you have anything personal, please take it on private message and not in my topic. 

Again, the forums are not here for you to delegate who can or can't post. Users are trying to help others here out, I'm sorry if that bothers you.

Edited by xCROv

54 minutes ago, Daniel said:

xCrov is you have anything personal, please take it on private message and not in my topic. (This is quote from your previous posts, saying users to do so)

You create a useless topic to spam and now you want to take the high road? Lol

By the way you could have just set an alarm to wake up at 4am rather than stay up for it but logic is hard.

9 hours ago, xCROv said:

As much as we would like to think so, this is a public forums where anyone can reply to anything they see. If you're wanting a private chat and safe place, I'm sure you have a discord you can use. To answer your question though; I'm the one that brought up twitch clips, you made the snarky comment. No need to get upset about it.

So because you talked about the clips in this topic you’re that one that posted em? 

I’m talking about the clips and PA, not you and your post about clips. I don’t read

what you post except if it’s aimed towards me. 

Kkthxbye

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, xCROv said:

Awesome. Thanks. I will have to look into that.

Again, the forums are not here for you to delegate who can or can't post. Users are trying to help others here out, I'm sorry if that bothers you.

This is actually off topic. Don't try to jestify yourself.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Dr INF3NRO
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Like 2