Sign in to follow this  
LofiVibes

What state of the game will we start with?

41 minutes ago, LofiVibes said:

I know we will only have 6 class's but will we have stuff like awakings mediah etc?

No and no

6 hours ago, LofiVibes said:

I know we will only have 6 class's but will we have stuff like awakings mediah etc?

Welcome to the forums! The Pearl Abyss team actually answered a massive amount of questions on the subreddit AMA. You may find more answers there. It's a great source of info. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, LofiVibes said:

The Xbox version will pretty much be the same as the PC version when it launched,minus Tamer and Valkyrie.They said updates will come at an accelerated pace with more regions,classes etc.We will know more when they release a road map 

2 hours ago, Foreverrgamer87 said:

The Xbox version will pretty much be the same as the PC version when it launched,minus Tamer and Valkyrie.They said updates will come at an accelerated pace with more regions,classes etc.We will know more when they release a road map 

that being said, the way xp and the current state of the classes(the ones that are available on launch) is the same as the currently on PC.

15 hours ago, Wiitchcraft said:

that being said, the way xp and the current state of the classes(the ones that are available on launch) is the same as the currently on PC.

I surely hope not. I made a new account recently on the pc version and it is way too easy to level up even with no money and no good gear. I hope they kick it back at least a little.

7 minutes ago, Greev said:

I surely hope not. I made a new account recently on the pc version and it is way too easy to level up even with no money and no good gear. I hope they kick it back at least a little.

Well I mean we'll be missing a whole lot of the regions and stuff so it'll be much harder to level the higher we get. We'll only be getting up to Calpheon on launch I believe.

• Like 1

Okay. I hope they stick to the old softcaps though. Today on PC, getting to 52 just from doing the missions until Catfishmen is not a hard task. If people are able to gain levels this quick and easy, the luster of the game will crumble and it will feel like there are lots of time between content updates. This may lower the population quickly. Don't get me wrong, im still excited as hell about all of this. I won't be one of the players effected. I'll simply just level all of my toons and fight in every node war that comes up, or steadily increase my lifeskills. But some people might get bored if they can level to 52 in a day at launch.